Wall Nuts

Reviews for Wall Nuts

Vanessa Dryden in Calgary
Vanessa Dryden in Calgary

Painted new condo purchase

I hired Deb to paint my new condo in the summer. I was very impressed from the initial quote because she was personable and gave me suggestions to save money and helped me with how to schedule other contractors to avoid issues. I was also happy to have a female in my home as I am a single female myself and I knew exactly who was going to be at my place. The paint work itself was excellent as Deb has impecable attention to detail and takes great pride in what she does. Deb is highly recommended.

More about Wall Nuts

Hi, my name is Deb and own and operate WallNuts; a Better Business Bureau Accredited Member with an A+ rating that carries $5 million liability insurance through TruShield and WCB.

Services my company provides are interior and exterior painting including spraying and custom epoxy. WallNuts also does minor drywall, ceiling texture removal and wallpaper removal.