WallNuts

Reviews for WallNuts

Del L.
Del L.

Kitchen and Living Room

Great work! They were here on time and used the best paint on the market. Cleaned up after they were done and were very priffesssional. Highly recommend.

hi Del, thanks for the review.

Deb

cmatt
cmatt

Basement reno

Hired Wallnuts to paint our basement after a reno. Included spraying and painting everything including some staining with a clear coating. Very satisfied with the finish product and Debs knowledge of products that supports a five year warranty. Will hire again and have referred to colleagues.

Thanks Chris

Sue in Airdrie
Sue in Airdrie

Whole house painted

Deb painted the whole house for us. The price was reasonable and the job was great. She left the home very clean when she was done and I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting a dependable job from a friendly, experienced and trustworthy painter.

thank you Sue.

Luis M.
Luis M.

Whole House Repaint

Deb just repainted our whole house including trims, doors and 2 staircases, she is very knowledgeable, efficient and communication was great through the process, I would definitely recommend her services.

Thank you for the review Luis.

Happy c.
Happy c.

Paint colour change

Deb painted our staircase, bonus room , bathroom and upper level. We used 2 different colours. She was very efficient, approachable, reliable, tidy, communicated and kept us informed, completed the job as agreed and even fell in love with our dog. We have already recommended her to 2 people. We will definitely have her back in the future. Thanks for recommending her Salima and Joan!

Rory
Rory

painting

Deb was recommended through a professional colleague for painting services. I required my home to be freshened up as it had not been painted since we had purchased. Deb gave excellent recommendations for colours and products and worked around our schedule as we have a special needs child. Wouldn't hesitate to hire again for any additional painting required.

Thank you for the review Rory.

k a.
k a.

Cabinets and painting

Hired deb to redo our cabinets doors and paint the main floor. Always reliable and always a great price.

Thank you for the review guys. As always it's a pleasure working for you and your family. Deb :)

zzzman in Calgary
zzzman in Calgary

Condo paint job

I hired Deb to repair and paint all of the walls in my 600 square foot condo and could not be happier with the results. Her price beat other quotes, she really cares about the quality of her work and I have recommended her to everyone I know.

Thanks Kevin

asa
asa

Kitchen cabinet renew

Our cabinets were stained and we wanted them white as they were cracked and faded from the previous owners. It was actually much cheaper that new getting new doors made and the finish was better than expected. Very happy

Thanks Andy

Em
Em

Interior Repainting

Deb took the time to make sure our chosen colours were right and that the job was done well. She is professional and upfront about the work, cost and time that will be required. Deb was a pleasure to work with.

More about WallNuts

DO NOT USE QUOTE SYSTEM. HOMESTARS IS DELAYING MESSAGES. CLICK VISIT WEBSITE TO REQUEST A QUOTE.

Hello, my name is Deb and own and operate WallNuts; a Better Business Bureau Accredited Member with an A+ rating that carries $5 million liability insurance through TruShield and WCB.

Services my company provides are interior and exterior painting including spraying and custom epoxy. WallNuts also does minor drywall, ceiling texture removal and wallpaper removal.

To request a quote please visit my website where you can find my painting availability calendar and an instant on-line quote system that can give you a ballpark cost based on the information you enter. Please note that I cannot always answer calls directly any weekday as I am usually up a ladder. I am however available via email 7 days a week.

NOTE: HomeStars Messaging System has been delaying messages, sometimes over a week. Please contact me directly through my website and I will get back as soon as possible.