Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Of Charlotte

Tonya Woessner in Charlotte
Tonya Woessner in Charlotte
1 review CHARLOTTE, NC

Air Conditioner Repair

Many thanks to your ethical & hard working team there at one hour. I was blown away by the great service of your technician, Jim Inglis, as he came out on a Saturday and fixed my A/C on the spot when other companies said it couldn't be fixed so I'd buy a new system from them. Comfort Advisor, Ed Kijewski was honest enough to possibly pass up a sale in order to have my A/C fixed. These kinds of employees are hard to find, so please hang onto them and treat them well because you've got my business from now on. I will be happy to pass your name on to my friends & neighbors. Even the ladies on the phone, Jane and Diane, were very helpful.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Charlotte?