Taping Excellence

Reviews for Taping Excellence

Tvp
Tvp

Full house Reno , kitchen , etc 3500 square feet

You will not find a better taper / Drywall company in Toronto .... period I have used Taping Excellent on three projects now and have not been disappointed. They show up on time ... when they say they will be there , they complete job on time and on budget.
The quality of taping and finishing is perfect. Paint ready!!
I would only use Taping Excellent Company for my drywall needs ... and if they were busy I would wait for them and reschedule, that’s how good they are . Wish all trades were as good as they are !!!’

Thank you David it was a pleasure working with you and everything you did for your sister Bonnie was amazing. Thank you for making the job site feel like home with coffee and cookies all day long.

soniarayman
soniarayman
1 review Whitby, ON

Renovations on entire house

Taping Excellence truly lives up to the name. This company provides outstanding professional service & the results are absolutely superb. Very high quality work done in a timely manner. Even the professional painting company was impressed with the high quality of the taping. I would recommend this company to all!

Thank you Sonia and Peter it was awesome working on your unique home. The sloped ceilings and skylights were fun to work on and I can't wait to come back for the games room and garage. See you soon

Ameera & Ethan
Ameera & Ethan

Basement Drywall

We had a finished basement and unfortunately had to have plumbing and electrical work done after the fact. It resulted in a number of holes both large and small that needed to be patched. We were on a time crunch and Sebastian was able to accommodate our timeline. He did an amazing job in the basement and was a pleasure to have around. I highly recommend him. We were going to start a larger reno soon after Sebastian was finished his work and he went out of his way to help us tape up vapour barrier to prevent dust from entering other parts of the house. Great guy and great work.

Thank you Ameera and Ethan it was a pleasure meeting your family and being able to work on your basement repairs. I hope to be a part of your future renovations so we can see each other again. Thank you for your business.

David in Markham
David in Markham

Basement renovation

I have done some taping in the past and worked with a few other finishers for projects, Seb is by far the best and most professional. He worked within our schedule, protected the floors, minimized dust and cleaned up after the job was completed.
We now have paint applied and the finishing exceeds my high expectations. It is not a stretch to say the finish is perfect.

Thank you David and Lisa It was great working on your project and I know the whole family will love to spend time down there once your completed. Good luck with your new career and be safe. Thank you for putting the lives of other people before yours. God bless.

Daniele
Daniele

Ceiling skimming

I hired hired Sebastian to skim my painted ceilings after a painter I hired left a horrible texture on my ceilings that could not be removed by sanding. Sebastian was great to deal with, he came and worked hard and got the job done quickly. I got my ceilings re-painted by another painter and they turned out perfect, no issues whatsoever. The area is open-concept with windows all along the back of the house, so everything and anything would show in the light.

Sebastian did a great job and would recommend to anyone!

Thank you Daniele, it was a pleasure working for you and thank you for leaving me a key to have full access to the project allowing me to give it back to you quickly. I'm glad your happy with the end result.

Angelone H.
Angelone H.

Addition and Renovation

When Taping Excellence is on site I can be sure that the job is done to the high standards we set out, on time, and on budget. Our companies have been working together for about 10 years and each project is treated with the same high level of respect and quality it deserves.

Thank you Angelone Homes for your continued business and loyalty. You are truly a professional in the industry with each project showing the dedication of customer service and incredible designs that clients keep coming back for.

Master Bath and Basement

I have used Sebastian from Taping Excellence twice now, once for a Master Bath and again for my basement. Taping Excellence combines excellent work with great customer service. The finish results were fantastic and they went out of their way to work to my timelines. I would not hesitate to recommend Sebastian and Taping Excellence to anyone who needed their drywall project finished.

Chinner
Chinner

Basement Renovation

Taping Excellence offers exactly as their name suggests - excellence. My contractor highly recommended Sebastian for the mudding/taping stage of our basement reno. Not only is the job done to a high standard, but having Sebastian around the house for a week is like having a buddy you trust do the job for you (for pay obviously). He was always on time or early, extremely professional, and courteous. Sebastian particularly stands out as being a hard working and family oriented person. I would recommend Taping Excellence to anyone.

Thank you Bradely. It was nice meeting your family and getting to know you guys better. I'm happy to see our kids being taught by a caring teacher who wants to see kids succeed. Enjoy the basement and we will chat again soon.

Toronto Girl
Toronto Girl

Fireplace drywall

We had a relatively small job that not many were interested in judging from the poor level of response. Sebastian responded, visited the house to review the project, gave us a realistic time frame for completion, always responded to on-going emails and provided continual feedback on the project. He worked with other contractors to understand the scope of the project to ensure it was done to our specs. Happy to recommend him.

Thank you very much Toronto Girl for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with the fireplace company and I hope you enjoy the room for years to come

Sue &.
Sue &.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Removal of Popcorn Ceiling on main floor of home.

Sebastian was professional and thorough from start to finish, offering an opportunity to view a similar job site comparable to the work we were looking at contracting him for. He followed up promptly with quote communications, scheduling and any questions related to the work and completed the work as expected with skill and expected timing. While he was on site he took adequate measures to minimize dust control and although we had limited access to the work areas at the end of the day he always left a clean path for foot traffic to the second floor. He transformed the family room, dining room, library and main floor foyer area from a popcorn ceiling to a seamless, smooth ceiling. The numerous holes and patches made to walls and ceiling by electricians prior to his arrival to incorproate our lighting needs are undetectable. I would highly recommend him, he has a positive work ethic and is meticulous at his trade. I am so pleased we went ahead to book this large job and can now look forward to customizing these rooms to our decor tastes in our new home!

Thank you Sue and Joe, it was a pleasure working with you guys and I'm glad you made me a part of your renovation. Tell Primo I say hi!!!

More about Taping Excellence

Taping Excellence specializes in Drywall Finishing, Drywall Installation and Drywall Repairs. We have been in business since January 2006 and have WSIB coverage and commercial liability insurance.

Taping Excellence will provide the best products and services at a competitive price using proper techniques and professional experience that will create a drywall finish that will meet and exceed all client expectations.

Taping Excellence is certified through the Toronto School of Drywall and carries a $2,000,000 commercial liability policy with Aviva Insurance Group. We are covered through Workplace Safety Insurance Board (WSIB).