Smash Furniture

111 Humberside AVE TORONTO ON M6P2G6
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Toronto  >  Smash Furniture

Reviews for Smash Furniture

Ula from Toronto

I love this store. For all of those advid antique shoppers, you will love this store. They have a great online blog that you can follow and keep informed of new items in stock and events. I purchase some great medieval type chairs from them to replace my existing one around my dining table. They were so helpful to suggest some places I could take them to have them recovered, which I really appreciated. I guarantee you leave with something everytime you stop by.

sean kosonic in Toronto

I am more a looker than a buyer, but if you want awesome stylish antique tables and decor, or even custom made and reclaimed furniture, SMASH on Dundas west (not humberside) is the place to go! and always friendly!