The Re:Leaf Group

Julie in Ajax
Julie in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Tree Removal

We had a weeping mulberry tree that had grown so wide that we had to redo our patio stones twice. We knew we couldn't keep doing this, so we contacted the Re:Leaf Group for an estimate. Andrew contacted me right away with an estimate and was able to schedule a convenient time quite quickly. When he came to remove the tree, not only did he do a great job with that, but his professionalism and attention to detail were very much appreciated - especially as it related to his clean-up.

Hi Julie. Thanks for writing a review. Good luck with your landscaping project this summer. The Weeping Mulberry wont be in your way anymore. Thanks again. Andrew

Allison
Allison
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

Cedar Hedge Trimming

When our arborist moved away, we researched and interviewed several companies, many with ridiculous quotes, leaving us unconvinced of finding the long term replacement we would trust, meanwhile, the cedar hedges had grown out of control. After receiving a mailer from Re:Leaf and reading high praise on HomeStars, we made contact and the right decision. Rob arranged a property visit to discuss the job and his honesty, advice and quote where refreshing. The following week, Andrew, Alan and Rob arrived as planned and did a stellar job of execution, getting the cedar hedges back under control and manicured; they sought my input during the process and removed all the debris and left the yard and driveway immaculate. They even cut off some dead branches in an evergreen tree and cleaned up other areas of debris they didn’t even need to. Once the action started, a couple of neighbours came out to inquire about work on their properties and they were able to accommodate them by pruning tree branches and removing old shrubs, also hauling it away. That’s great customer service and relationship building and I was pleased how they took as good care of them also! When you have a lot of nature, it’s assuring to have a trustworthy arborist in your pocket. Thanks Gentlemen, you have earned our confidence and recommendation.

Thanks for the great review Allison. I'm glad we were able to help you and look forward to working for you in the future. Andrew, Rob, and Al.

Stephan in Markham
Stephan in Markham

Prune large Maple tree in front of the house

Call them,within a day I had my estimate. The following week they performed the service. It was very professional.Very happy with the outcome.They left the premises so clean you would not know they were here. I would highly recommend.

Stephan

Thanks for writing a review Stephan. I'm really glad that you're happy with the service we provided. Please call us again the future. Andrew, Rob, Al.

Randy Brown in Markham
Randy Brown in Markham

Tree removal

I had a large 25 foot blue spruce in my front yard that was not healthy and required removal. Wanting to deal with a local Markham company I asked my neighbors which companies they had used for tree removal. The Re:Leaf group and Andrews name came up so I contacted them. Andrew quoted me a very reasonable price so I contracted them to remove the tree and stump and to re-sod the grass. The level of service I recieved was excellent and I was really impressed with their clean up of the work area.

Thanks for hiring us Randy. Your house looks a lot bigger without the Spruce tree in front.

Linda H. in Richmond hill
Linda H. in Richmond hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Tree Pruning

We have a 30 foot columnar oak, located 1 foot from the corner of our house. It had grown so large that the 6" diameter stems/trunk slammed into our eaves and roof. We needed to have these stems removed and leave the remaining stems intact so the tree woul;d still be aesthetically pleasing. Andrew and his father removed the 10 foot long stems safely and without damage to our home. The end result was wonderful. You can't even tell that the tree is missing it's main trunk. it looks so good. They were professional, courteous and on time!!

Thanks Linda. I'm really happy with how your tree looks now. It looks great and it won't interfere with your house. Thanks for hiring us. Andrew and Rob.

Jennifer in Stouffville
Jennifer in Stouffville
1 review STOUFFVILLE, ON

Tree pruning

My husband and I wanted to comment on how happy we were with the excellent work Andrew and his team did this week pruning our trees. From the very first moment I met Andrew he was polite and professional. He responded to all my emails quickly and we couldn't be happier with the work that he and his team have done. Great customer service and professional work! Thanks guys!

Thanks Jen and Brad. I'm really happy with how your trees look now. I'm glad we decided to prune the Oak instead of removing it. It's a beautiful tree and you will enjoy the shade in the summer. Thanks for hiring us and we look forward to working for you in the future. Andrew, Rob, and Al.

Laurel in Toronto
Laurel in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Removal of Storm-Damaged Tree

An early March windstorm cracked off one of the two major limbs of a mature birch tree in our backyard. I called the Re:Leaf Group, and Andrew Evans came by the same day to survey the damage and do a quote. Given the age of the tree and the fact that it was now quite imbalanced, and that the remaining large limb, if it were also to break off, would damage our neighbour's house - we agreed that removal the tree would be the best choice.

Andrew and his assistant did the work the following week, safely removing the tree and the stump, and cleaning up and carrying away all of the wood and debris, leaving my backyard much neater than it has ever before looked in springtime.

The Re:Leaf team was very pleasant to deal with at all stages of the job, and did excellent work. I would definitely call them again!

Thanks for hiring us Laurel. We look forward to working for you in the future. Andrew, Al, Rob.

Liz in Markham
Liz in Markham

Tree pruning

We have three mature trees in our relatively small backyard that prevent sufficient sunlight to allow grass to grow. Wet weather plus dogs that like to tear around the backyard result in a constantly muddy yard and telltale pawprints throughout our house. Having had enough of this, we called The Re Leaf Group. Within 2 days of the very reasonable quote, they had completed the extensive pruning job! Our yard was impeccably cleared of all branches/twigs/sawdust. The crew was very professional and hard working. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to others and will definitely utilize their services in future. Many thanks to the Re Leaf Group!

Thanks Liz and Steve. It was a pleasure working for you. I hope that you will be able to grow some grass this year. Enjoy the sunlight. Andrew, Rob and Al.

Shawn E in Riverdale
Shawn E in Riverdale

Tree removal

We needed to have a small tree removed that was interfearing with hydro line, and was underneath a much larger, older tree.

Re:Leaf was quick and clean.

A pleasure to deal with.

Thanks for hiring us and thanks for writing a nice review. We really enjoyed working for you and your neighbour. We look forward to working for you in the future. Andrew, Al, Rob.

Christopher in Mississauga
Christopher in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Tree Removal

We are very happy with Andrew and Allan for their service of the trees removal. They are fast and efficient, and clean. From beginning to ending, it was very smooth and the communication was great.

I would recommend them to friends and family. Definitely will be using them again for many other services that they provide.

Christopher from Toronto

Thanks for hiring us Christopher. We look forward to working with you in the future.

More about The Re:Leaf Group

The Re-Leaf Group Services: Tree Pruning, Tree and Shrub Removal, Stump Removal, Insect/Disease Control, Hedge Trimming, Deep Root Fertilizing, Tree Planting, Cable and Bracing, 24/7 Storm Emergency clean up, Aborist Reports, Firewood, Emerald Ash borer diagnosis. EAB

___________________________________________
Andrew Evans H.L.T. is the owner and founder of ReLeaf Group and an International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Certified Arborist.

Andrew unearthed his passion for trees during his high school summer vacation job at a local nursery, where he was introduced to all the different trees, shrubs, annuals and perennials. His first experience with nature was a lasting one. After two summers at the nursery he was hired as an Ontario junior ranger with the Ministry of Natural Resources and was stationed in northern Ontario, tasked with maintaining canoe portage trails and tree planting.

After graduating from high school, he knew he wanted to pursue a career in the green industry. He spent the next three years studying at Humber College graduating with honors in arboriculture (the care of trees) and received an honours diploma in landscape horticulture. He was awarded the Board of Governors' Award, which honours the most accomplished student.

From Humber College, Andrew was immediately hired by the City of Toronto and over the next thirteen years he was involved in pruning, removal, planting, fertilizing and inspection of trees in city parks and streets. As part of an select group, he spent six of those years working under contract to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency where he was trained to inspect trees for infestation of the Asian Long Horned Beetle and the Emerald Ash Borer.

The ReLeaf Group was founded as a part-time business to provide tree care service to private home owners but his exceptional reputation soon grew his business into a full time venture.

Extensive credentials combined with expansive experience!

_____________________________________________
Andrew has earned the following certification and licenses:

International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certified Arborist ON-0300
Member of the ISA Ontario Chapter.
DZ drivers license
CPR first aid.
Arbormaster Training and Education:
Tree climbing 1,2
Chainsaw safety
Technical tree felling
Integrated risk assessment
Technical rigging
Emergency readiness and high angle rescue
E.V.S.A. Electrical Utility Safety Association training course