Wright Brothers Roofing

73 Majestic Drive Ottawa ON K2G 1C9
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Nepean  >  Wright Brothers Roofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Wright Brothers Roofing

donald.clark6
1 review Ottawa, ON

My home was in need of new shingles and ventilation. I was impressed by the presentation and details in the quote and decided to hire them. This company had been recommended to us by a friend who is a contractor himself.

The work crew showed up on time each day and took precautions to protect my home and property. They were polite and answered any questions that I had.
The new shingles and vents look great. They also did a great job of cleaning up. I have recommended them to friends already.

Job Price

Thank you very much Mr. Clarke for the review. It is much appreciated.

stevemcf
1 review Ottawa, ON

Wright Brothers Roofing did a fantastic job on our recent roof replacement. We were very impressed with the thoroughness of the quote and their competitive pricing. Sean provided a very detailed overview of exactly what would be done, how long it would take and provide some recommendations on protecting our outdoor furniture during the installation process - the only company to do that. They were also the only roofing company we talked to (4 in total) that indicated they would not reuse any of our existing capping or flashing material and went so far as to remove the siding on our chimneys, replace the capping, clean the siding and then reinstall it. The roofers were very professional and did an excellent job cleaning up after they were complete. I would highly recommend them and would absolutely use them again.

Job Price

Thank-you very much for kind and detailed review. It is very much appreciated. Shawn.

Bob a.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

The job was completed in a 10 hour period, and on the day previously scheduled. The workers were professional and efficient. Foreman Brad and his crew were approachable, friendly and informative.
The clean-up after the job was excellent. Our thanks also to Sean for his advice and counsel before and after the job.

Job Price

Thank-you very much for your kind review. It was our pleasure to get it done for you.

1mikeottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I contracted Wright Brothers Roofing after they provided a solid estimate and workable timelines. They arrived as scheduled and completed the work professionally. I momentarily considered giving a four star rating only because I wasn't provided with any spare shingles yet observed quite a bit of new material going into the waste bin. However, given the overall quality of the work l felt that would've been too harsh. I would recommend Wright Brothers Roofing and will in fact be using them again on other projects.

Job Price

Thank-you very much for your kind review, and for not giving us a lower rating because of that issue. If you wanted to have that extra material, all you had to do was ask, we would have happily given them to you. Extra material is a common thing with all roofing companies, mainly because we work later then our suppliers are even open. If we end up short on the job, the cost and time of going back just to install 1 bundle is too high. So we, like pretty much all roofing companies order a few extra bundles just to make sure we get the job done that day, and are not late for our next client. We don't keep them either, 1. We don't have room to store it, I got enough roofing stuff at my place, which my wife already does not like. 2. The suppliers take too much of a restocking fee, if I have to pay my service guy 2 hours to return 2 bundles, Ill get back $30.00 but would have spent $50.00 + WSIB + Gas. That's why they just get thrown out.

Besides this, Thank-you very much for your time, and the review. We always like to hear constructive criticism, We never learn, if we never hear it.

Atif S.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Started and finished on time. Kept informed throughout. Very courteous staff. Thoroughly cleaned after work got completed

Job Price

Thank-you very much for your review. Your time in this matter is very much appreciated.

mccleerycolin
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very professional and competitive pricing. Crew arrived on time, they worked very hard, and were very polite. Cleanup was thorough. Highly
recommend this Company.

Job Price

Thank-you very much for your review. It is very much appreciated and means a lot to us. Referrals mean a lot to us.

Steve L.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Prompt reply to initial enquiry. Highly professional from initial quote to job completion. Work was of highest quality, on time, and workers were extremely easy to talk to and very willing to provide information. It was obvious to me that Wright Brothers are very proud of their work and want to maintain a premier reputation. I would highly recommend their services.

Job Price

Thank-you very much for your kind review. It was no problem at all to do this for you.

Jeff
1 review Ottawa, ON

In short, I am happy with the work Wright Brothers did installing our new roof (shingles).

In a bit more detail:

PRICE:

I contacted 9 difference companies for quotes. The variation in prices was between $5,000 on the low end to just over $10,000 on the high end. Four of the nine quotes were all for the exact same specs (same shingle manufacturer, all the same components, all the same installation methods, and the same warranty).

For those four quotes, there was a difference of $2,000 between the low and the high submissions and since they were all the same specs, I went with the lowest price, which was Wright Brothers. A friend had previously used them so that also helped with potential concerns we have.

INSTALLATION:

Our new roof took two days to install with a gap inbetween due to weather. The three roofers that were here were nice and polite and they seemed to do a good job so I would say they knew what they were doing. I went up on the roof afterwards to check out the work and I was happy with what I saw. My neigbhours who were home during the day said they liked what they saw as well.

SERVICE/SALES:

I was happy with the service we received from our sales rep. He noticed something I missed in his follow-up after the service and the roofers came back to fix a minor touch up.

So, all in all, so far so good. Of course, I'm only two months into a roof that will be there for the next 20 years but fingers crossed all will be well.

Job Price

Thank-you for your review Jeff. Wow! Sounds like you did a lot of home work :) Hiring the lowest price does not always mean your going to get a bad job, same with hiring expensive, does not always mean your going to get a good job. We price our jobs out the same every time. Material+Waste+Labour+Profit. It's the same whether you drive a 89 Chevette, or a 2017 Bentley, rich or poor, it's always the same for everyone. When I add that all up, that's the price I put out. Sometimes I'm cheaper, Sometimes much more expensive, but the daily earnings is always consistent, that makes our company consistent, and that's the way I like it. Price is not everything, when you a have roofer that can show himself to be compentent, offers the same roof, and had refferal by a friend with plenty of reviews to back it up, I mean, what more do you need?

I am happy your happy with your roof and service that was provided to you. Even though your roof is only 2 months old, you can rest assured, we stand by our work.
Thank-you, especially for the time it must have taken to write such a detailed review for us.

Peter in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Easy 10/10. Professional and thorough. Took the time to do it right which is what you want on your roof. Quality workmanship. Thorough cleanup with minimal site disruption. WBR rocks.

Job Price

Thank-you Peter for the great and kind review. Your time to write the review is very much appreciated and thank-you for choosing Wright Brothers To complete the job for you.

djgrimmy
1 review Ottawa, ON

Quick. Friendly. Professional. On time. Explanations of work were in depth. Finished in two days. Cleaned site well.

Job Price

Thank-you very much for the review. It is very much appreciated.

More about Wright Brothers Roofing

Roofing in Ottawa with the Wright Brothers, the roofers who truly care.

We know the challenges homeowners face when it comes to roofing in Ottawa. Our goal is to ensure our customers are provided with the highest quality in materials and workmanship. We treat every home we work on as if it was our own. Every one of Wright Brothers employees all have a lot of pride in the work that they do. We all strive to be the best that we can be. It is all of our goals to make Wright Brothers Roofing the most demanded and respected roofing contractors in the city.

We have learned over time that success does not come easily in business. It takes vision, ingenuity, leadership and drive. Add hard work, value creation, strategic planning and commitment to quality, then you have a start. We should never forget responsiveness to change. Finally the most important of all, success requires meticulous attention to the bottom line: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

Unfortunately, this is what some companies don't realize, and is what Wright Brothers Roofing refuses to ignore. This is what makes us recommended by every client, our ability to go above and beyond to ensure every clients is satisfied.

Give us a call, we'll show you, you made the "Wright" choice.

Some of Wright Brothers qualifications:

1. WSIB Clearance
2. $2,000,000.00 Liability Insurance c/o Rhodes and Williams Insurance
3. Certainteed Select Shingle Master Company
4. All shinglers at Wright Brothers Roofing are Certainteed Certified Master Shinglers.
5. Certainteed Quality Master Certificate.
6. Certainteed Master Shingle Applicator Wizzard Status Certificate.

We will be more than happy to supply you with proof of all certificates upon request.