Wright Brothers Roofing

73 Majestic Drive NEPEAN ON K2G1C9
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Nepean  >  Wright Brothers Roofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Wright Brothers Roofing

gx2smith in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We were very pleased and impressed with the work "Wright Brothers Roofing" performed in re-shingling the roof of our residential house in Barrhaven. The site supervisor Brad Russell was excellent, he was very professional and courteous and respectful and you could tell he was fully in charge. He introduced himself, explained exactly what him and his crew were going to do and carried out the job with a high degree of workmanship. They were on the job for 2 days and each day the crew cleaned up the area and left the grounds free from nails and debris. I would fully recommend "Wright Brothers Roofing", to anyone who needs to get their roofs replaced and reshingled. Ask for Brad Russell and his crew, you won't be disappointed.

Rob in Ottawa
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Estimate was provided and detailed. Work was performed on schedule and finished on schedule. Final price was exactly as stated in written estimate. Guys worked hard and it was obvious they take the time and care to do a good job and each day they cleaned the work area with blowers and sweepers. Can not overstate how pleased I was with everything. Definitely will recommend to anyone looking for an honest, caring, hard-working Roofing company.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Wright Brothers finished our roof yesterday and I'd like to say how happy we were with their work! Everything was handled with care, from Alain coming out and giving us a fair quote, to the hard working, tidy, friendly roofers who did such a great job. The owner even came by to check in and answer questions.
Every home owner worries when a job is contracted..."am I going to get what I paid for?", "are these people honest?"
I have to say, it was nice to hire a company that delivered what they said they would (it's becoming rarer these days) we had no stress or worries at all!
Thank-you so much
Leslie &Hugh

1 review Ottawa, ON

I am extremely pleased with Wright Brothers Roofing. They did everything they said they would do. There were no extra or hidden costs. They were very professional. The crew were efficient and polite. There was no damage to my flower beds or property. They completely cleaned up after themselves.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Respected quoted price, delivered quality installation while respecting homeowners property. The crew was professional, courteous and very efficient. Very pleased with the results, already booked them for a whole roof replacement on my rental property. Thanks for the great job....looks fantastic.

Bruce Denyes from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

My wife and I contracted with Wright Brothers Roofing in the fall of 2016 to install a new Wakefield Bridge steel shingled roof on our house. Right from our initial meeting through to final yard cleanup, we have been immensely pleased and happy with the quality of work and performance of Wright Brothers Roofing and all their staff. Initially, Alain Decoste did a through review of our project, listened to and accommodated our needs/wishes, made knowledgeable recommendations and provided us with a very clear and easy to understand estimate and contract. It was too late in the fall to schedule the work for 2016 but Alain promised to schedule us in first thing in the spring of 2017 ... and he did. The company contacted us with a start date of mid-April 2017.

On the promised start date, Brad Russell and his crew arrived right on time and got straight to work. Over the next two days, Brad and his men worked hard and diligently in carrying out quality work by removing and disposing of old roofing materials, preparing the roof, installing a new underlay, steel shingles, vents, flashing and related items. The project work was completed right on time. The crew ensured that our yard was left in a totally clean state. All project materials were removed from the work site and disposed of in a very timely fashion. The project was completed for the agreed-to/contracted fixed price - no hidden extra charges or surprises.

From project beginning to end, Wright Brothers Roofing and their staff were personable, courteous, and respectful - it was an absolute pleasure to deal with them. A 10/10 rating to all staff for an excellent, high quality, first-rate job - we are extremely happy with our new roof. We highly recommend Wright Brothers Roofing for your next project. I would also like to add that I consider the Wakefield Bridge line of steel shingle products to be very functionally designed and manufactured to very high quality specifications; they also come in a variety of colors/styles to suit your roofing preferences. A Wakefield Bridge steel shingled roof installed by the Wright Brothers is the last roof you will ever need.

Private User in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I was very pleased with the installation job provided by Wright Brothers roofing. The crew was efficient, courteous, and very professional. I was worried that a metal roof would not fit into my neighbourhood but it looks great and lots of people have commented that they like how it looks. I would recommend Wright Brothers to friends and family.

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

I am 100% satisfied with Wright Brothers. My wife and I had spent over a year researching and talking to over 25 local contractors. We have a complicated roof, and will be in our house, so we wanted a high quality, yet cost effective roofer. We sat down with every GAF Golden Pledge, Certainteed 5 star, Owens Cornig Certified, etc. roofer there is in town. We plan to be in house for another 40 years, so we were very careful in picking the best roofer. In the end we decided to go with Wright Brothers, after I saw the roofs they have installed, the pricing, and their overall responsiveness during our due diligence process. The owner was very responsive to our questions, provided expert guidance, and paid attention to every detail while on-site. We have neighbors commenting on our roof on a daily basis, and it is a roof that we are now very proud of. Thank you Wright Brothers for a top-notch job. I'm a fan!!

Job Price

It was a pleasure to deal with you guys, and your BBQ was excellent. It was very much appreciated. Answering all your questions was not an issue for me. To be honest, it is what I would like to expect from all home owners. Your home is something you work your whole life for and should not be taken lightly. Thank-you for your detailed review, and your support of Wright Brothers Roofing.

3 reviews Ottawa, ON

I paid for a whole roof replacement in June. The original installation left one metal piece unchanged on the roof. I was not happy with one of the employee as he promised he would fix this but didn't keep his promise in 2 months. After contacted the owner, the owner drop by in the same day and fixed the problem. I would recommend this company as they did the roofing in one day, which is very efficient.

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

I apologize again for actions of this employee. This issue has been rectified and corrective measures have taken place to ensure that it does not happen again in the future. Even though we are responsible for all actions from our employees, this is not my vision for this company, and such behaviour will not be tolerated. I would like to thank you for your patience and understanding while we resolved the issue, and for your continued support of Wright Brothers Roofing.

brian.grimsey in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

From the point of first contact to final completion of the job, Wright Brothers was caring, professional, and friendly in the services they provided. Excellent salesmanship, quality craftsmanship, and a courteous, hard-working crew made it a pleasure to do business with them.

Job Price

Thank-you very much for the kind review Mr. Grimsey. Your review and your support is very much appreciated!

More about Wright Brothers Roofing

Roofing in Ottawa with the Wright Brothers, the roofers who truly care. We know the challenges homeowners face when it comes to roofing in Ottawa. Our goal is to ensure our customers are provided with the highest quality in materials and workmanship. We treat every home we work ...