Wright Brothers Roofing

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Nepean  >  Wright Brothers Roofing

Reviews for Wright Brothers Roofing

John from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

I got the Wright Brothers roofing service back in 2013.
Now that we have had this replacement with Metal shingles by Ideal roofing products for a few years now I can comfortably said that it was a great option instead of regular asphalt shingles.
We had a very positive and smooth install thanks to Shawn and his very pleasant and professional crew.
There was much more to the install than I expected.
They removed all the old shingles and inspected the original plywood and replaced all that was damaged and placed a thick rubber covering on the entire area to protect the plywood.
The ridge vents running along the upper roofs look great and make the house cool and efficient.
Since we had Shawn install this roof we have not used the central ac much at all.
The roof is very quiet because of the rubber membrane placed on prior to the shingles.
Even though its pricier than regular roofing it is well worth the extra cost since it is the last roof you will be installing.
Very impressed with Shawn's professional attitude and flawless install.
Thanks for a great job.
John S.

Thank you John.

lmmcdonald
1 review Ottawa, ON

We sought out four professional estimates for our roof replacement. Wright Beothers was the only one who identified that our roof deck was severely compromised. We were given a clear and detailed evaluation/estimate of the required work. The workers were prompt, polite, and professional. The job unfolded exactly as planned. The work was completed in two days and our property was left neat and tidy when they left each day. I would recommend Wright Brothers Roofing to anyone needing a new roof. They provide an honest, detailed estimate and execute the job promptly and professionally.

Thank you for your business and the review.

syl
1 review Ottawa, ON

Wright Brothers Roofing was very professional. Arrived on time and stayed on schedule. They ensured my property remained clean and inspected for stray nails before leaving. Also appreciated them pointing out an issue with my windows that I hadn't noticed previously.

Thank you for your business and the review.

Allan
1 review , ON

I would like to thank Wright Brothers Roofing for my new roof. Shawn and his team went out of their way to squeeze us into their busy schedule. They did an excellent job replacing some of the fascia and roof, on schedule and under difficult circumstances. Clean up was above expectations.

Thank you for your business and the review Allan.

donald.clark6
1 review Ottawa, ON

My home was in need of new shingles and ventilation. I was impressed by the presentation and details in the quote and decided to hire them. This company had been recommended to us by a friend who is a contractor himself.

The work crew showed up on time each day and took precautions to protect my home and property. They were polite and answered any questions that I had.
The new shingles and vents look great. They also did a great job of cleaning up. I have recommended them to friends already.

Thank you very much Mr. Clarke for the review. It is much appreciated.

stevemcf
1 review Ottawa, ON

Wright Brothers Roofing did a fantastic job on our recent roof replacement. We were very impressed with the thoroughness of the quote and their competitive pricing. Sean provided a very detailed overview of exactly what would be done, how long it would take and provide some recommendations on protecting our outdoor furniture during the installation process - the only company to do that. They were also the only roofing company we talked to (4 in total) that indicated they would not reuse any of our existing capping or flashing material and went so far as to remove the siding on our chimneys, replace the capping, clean the siding and then reinstall it. The roofers were very professional and did an excellent job cleaning up after they were complete. I would highly recommend them and would absolutely use them again.

Thank-you very much for kind and detailed review. It is very much appreciated. Shawn.

Bob a.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

The job was completed in a 10 hour period, and on the day previously scheduled. The workers were professional and efficient. Foreman Brad and his crew were approachable, friendly and informative.
The clean-up after the job was excellent. Our thanks also to Sean for his advice and counsel before and after the job.

Thank-you very much for your kind review. It was our pleasure to get it done for you.

1mikeottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I contracted Wright Brothers Roofing after they provided a solid estimate and workable timelines. They arrived as scheduled and completed the work professionally. I momentarily considered giving a four star rating only because I wasn't provided with any spare shingles yet observed quite a bit of new material going into the waste bin. However, given the overall quality of the work l felt that would've been too harsh. I would recommend Wright Brothers Roofing and will in fact be using them again on other projects.

Thank-you very much for your kind review, and for not giving us a lower rating because of that issue. If you wanted to have that extra material, all you had to do was ask, we would have happily given them to you. Extra material is a common thing with all roofing companies, mainly because we work later then our suppliers are even open. If we end up short on the job, the cost and time of going back just to install 1 bundle is too high. So we, like pretty much all roofing companies order a few extra bundles just to make sure we get the job done that day, and are not late for our next client. We don't keep them either, 1. We don't have room to store it, I got enough roofing stuff at my place, which my wife already does not like. 2. The suppliers take too much of a restocking fee, if I have to pay my service guy 2 hours to return 2 bundles, Ill get back $30.00 but would have spent $50.00 + WSIB + Gas. That's why they just get thrown out.

Besides this, Thank-you very much for your time, and the review. We always like to hear constructive criticism, We never learn, if we never hear it.

nshukr
1 review Ottawa, ON

Wright brothers did a great job of replacing our roof. They were on time. Properly protected our windows and lawn while working and removed them at the end of each day work so we could have access to them. I was very happy with them

Thank you for your review and your business.

More about Wright Brothers Roofing

Roofing in Ottawa with the Wright Brothers, the roofers who truly care.

We know the challenges homeowners face when it comes to roofing in Ottawa. Our goal is to ensure our customers are provided with the highest quality in materials and workmanship. We treat every home we work on as if it was our own. Every one of Wright Brothers employees all have a lot of pride in the work that they do. We all strive to be the best that we can be. It is all of our goals to make Wright Brothers Roofing the most demanded and respected roofing contractors in the city.

We have learned over time that success does not come easily in business. It takes vision, ingenuity, leadership and drive. Add hard work, value creation, strategic planning and commitment to quality, then you have a start. We should never forget responsiveness to change. Finally the most important of all, success requires meticulous attention to the bottom line: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

Unfortunately, this is what some companies don't realize, and is what Wright Brothers Roofing refuses to ignore. This is what makes us recommended by every client, our ability to go above and beyond to ensure every clients is satisfied.

Give us a call, we'll show you, you made the "Wright" choice.

Some of Wright Brothers qualifications:

1. WSIB Clearance
2. $2,000,000.00 Liability Insurance c/o Rhodes and Williams Insurance
3. Certainteed Select Shingle Master Company
4. All shinglers at Wright Brothers Roofing are Certainteed Certified Master Shinglers.
5. Certainteed Quality Master Certificate.
6. Certainteed Master Shingle Applicator Wizzard Status Certificate.

We will be more than happy to supply you with proof of all certificates upon request.