Steamway Services

Reviews for Steamway Services

Dee  in
Dee in

Mattress Cleaning

Our toddler pee'd on our brand new expensive king size mattress and we were worried we'd have to replace it. We didn't have to worry! Jay came along and within 1 hour it was as good as new. Jay was very polite and professional and we will definitely be booking him again for more cleaning!

NH from Calgary
NH from Calgary

Great job and great price!!

I was moving into a rental with really, really badly stained carpets. Jay was able to come and clean them in the evening with only a couple days notice. He charged half of what some others were quoting and did an amazing job. Most of the staining came out which really surprised me. It took less than an hour. Highly recommend!

Carpet cleaning

It was a pleasure to do business with Steamway. Jay is very responsive, punctual and thorough. The carpets in my rental company were dirty and stained. I had my doubts whether the cleaning would improve the condition but after Jay was done, it was almost as new. I would not hesitate recommending him and will definitely call him for future jobs.

Emma from Calgary
Emma from Calgary

Condo carpet cleaning

The online booking system is convenient and great for busy people. Jay showed up a few minutes early and was ready to go. He did a great job on the carpets and the price was fair. We'll be using him again.

jycwong .
jycwong .

House Cleaning

Absolutely fantastic service and great to talk to. Very knowledgeable and on-time. This is the second home I have used him for and will most likely continue to use Jay again in the future. Thanks!

Lynn from Calgary
Lynn from Calgary

Carpet cleaning

I found Steamway on Homestars and glad I did. Jay not only showed up on time, but early. I even received a confirmation of appointment reminder email the week before. Carpets are fresh and clean and would recommend this company to anyone.

Nadirah from Calgary
Nadirah from Calgary

Basement carpet cleaning

The previous homeowners had a dog and three kids so the basement carpet had taken quite a beating. Jay came in - was super helpful in accommodating our work schedule and did an awesome job! He was very professional and he made what was a stressful situation seem like not a problem at all. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone needing a carpet clean and will definitely be booking again in spring for a maintenance cleanup!

C Odi from Calgary
C Odi from Calgary

Moveout Carpet Steam Cleaning

I was moving out of my previous place and had previously booked another carpet steaming company, however due to illness they had to cancel but I needed someone the same day since my final walkthrough was the next day.

After calling several companies some who weren't available and some who were charging highway robbery, Jay was available the same day which he mentioned was very rare as they are booked up weeks in advance. It did cost a little extra due to the same day late night charge but a regular advance booking is very reasonable. Even with the extra charge it was still reasonable.

I am extremely happy with their service from calling customer service to dealing with Jay for the cleaning.

They did an excellent job, have reasonable rates and have unparalleled customer service.

I will continue to use their services in the future and will recommend them to everyone that needs a carpet cleaning service.

Thank you so much Steamway Services, excellent work.

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

carpet cleaning

Jay did an excellent job in cleaning our carpet - he was extremely thorough and showed up right on time. Great service we will likely use again in the future.

Mariya Susnerwala from Calgary
Mariya Susnerwala from Calgary

Carpet Cleaning

We are very satisfied with the service provided by Jay. Our carpet had lots of stains but Jay was able to remove it all and it looked as if there were no stains at all. I am a happy customer and will sure recommend their services to my family and friends

More about Steamway Services