pexsupply.com

Review for pexsupply.com

Tim in Calgary
Tim in Calgary

Plumbing Replacement

I recently replaced all of the poly b plumbing in my house due to multiple failures. Instead of paying high contractor pricing I decided to do it myself. I ordered all my supplies from pexsupply.com and couldn't be happier with the pricing and service/advice. I saved about 60% compared to Home Depot, etc. Everything arrived in good time and only one item of about 100 was incorrect. A quick call to pexsupply.com corrected the easy to make error right away. I couldn't be happier with the pexsupply.com experience.