Rock Of Ages Marble Inc.

Countertops
Toronto ON M6N 4T5
HomeStars  >  Countertops in York  >  Rock Of Ages Marble Inc.

Reviews for Rock Of Ages Marble Inc.

Fred in Toronto

We recently renovated our house and decided to replace the kitchen and washroom countertops. We were having trouble looking for the perfect quartz to match the cabinet, but the owner, Cong, was extremely helpful in showing us the different samples. The quote he gave us was a lot cheaper than the quotes we got from the other companies nearby. It took them approximately 2 days to come measure, and an additional 5 days to install. We were impressed when they were done, the installation was done quickly and neatly. Overall, Rock of Ages is a very reliable company. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a cheap yet high-quality, professional countertop.

Review has 1 previous version
1 review Simcoe County, ON

I recently renovated my kitchen and bathroom, and I have to say, Rock of Ages did an extremely good job. They were on time, professional and clean. Cong and his wife were extremely helpful in showing us the various granite and quartz samples. The quote they gave us was well within our budget, we found that their prices are very cheap compared to other granite places around the GTA. I highly recommend Rock of Ages, and I definitely will be coming back for my other granite jobs.

Manny from Viper Home Services inc.

I have used cong to do the counter tops for 7 different kitchens now and I have to say that I'm fully satisfied. He delivered on time every time and at a good price

Ordered countertop . Unfortunately did not get any paperwork with quartz product number. I took a picture of the sample with product number . Notified the lady from the shop that that was the choice I made. It was delivered to my home while I was at work . When I came home I noticed that it was a wrong color. I called them next day and they did not accept the fact that it was not the right countertop. I was told that it will not be replaced and they will not give me my money back. I am very disappointed. It took me a while to save the money for it and now I am stuck with the countertop that I actually hate. Please be aware , don't deal with these people and if you choose to make sure you get paperwork on the choices you make .

John in Toronto

Refer by my mother. Amazing price (very competitive) and absolutely stunning Quartz Countertop (condo size 8ft x 3.5ft kitchen island with WATERFALL). Visited the store and had measurements completed within a week. Then had installation following week. Both Tham and Cong are a pleasure to deal with. I would HIGHLY recommend to others. For my next countertop needs, I will defintely use their services again!! THANKS!!

Truc in Ottawa

Working with Rock of Ages was such a great pleasure. You will not find a better price at any other shop within the GTA that works with the same expertise. Their shop in Mississauga has a good selection of a variety of materials such as Quartz, Granite and Marble. I am very pleased with my brand new kitchen counter top that was professionally and quickly installed by Cong and his team. I will definitely be visiting again and would also recommend Rock Of Ages for all your granite/quartz needs.

Anonymous  in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We had a great experience working with Cong. His prices are the best out of all the shops we visited and 1 week after he came to measure, Cong and his team professionally installed our countertops. Would definitely recommend Rock Of Ages to everyone.

I found Cong's new location in Mississauga near Britannia and Dixie Rd.

Pros:
- Competitive pricing

Cons:
- Sloppy measurement, one of the countertops was off by an inch
- One week delay in delivering the countertop
- One of the countertop edges was not polished when they delivered, so he had to do it on site, which created so much dust
- Before he left, he said he will come back to fix the countertops if we find any problems after. The next day we found an edge was not done properly, but we have not been able to reach him or leave a message because his voicemail box has always been full. I am guessing a lot of customers might not be happy about his services, but Cong simply ignore them. Till this day, my countertops are still not fixed.

I DO NOT recommend Cong.

User in Toronto

Used Cong 3 times. His prices are EXCELLENT. You can purchase from his shoppe or you can go and select elsewhere and he picks it up for you and installs it. He and his team are very hard working people. I have recommended him to family and friends many time.

Mike in Toronto

I just had a small granite kitchen countertop installed by Rock of Ages and I'm very pleased. The price was great, much better than another quote I got from a company I used before. I got a quote over the phone, and within a day they were here to measure, and a couple of days later it was installed. The granite looks beautiful and the installation was quick and professional.