Abacus Roofing

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Maple Ridge  >  Abacus Roofing

Reviews for Abacus Roofing

John Wong  from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

They looked real nice, down to earth and friendly. So I gave them total trust. But after they finished and I went and inspect the roof, I found out they intentionally cut corners in places assuming I am a homeowner and would never actually go to the roof and find out. Sloppy and messy job, I found so many uncovered nails, cracked shingles. They damage my plants and left many nails on my lawn, not bothering to cover the lawn first with tarp before removing old shingles. I also found tar paper missing on certain parts of roof. Very unprofessional. Bad quality.

As well you know the person responsible was fired and despite recovering from knee surgery I came out right away and crawled up a ladder onto your roof and fixed all your concerns. You were both very satisfied when I was finished.

Mak from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Abacus just change our old roof in just 3 days at affordable price for us. Our roof got a new life. Thanks to Abacus and all its crew for the great job. They were organized and friendly.

Ron Meyers from Mission
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Job was done at quoted price and within a reasonable time, considering the job was done in January . Excellent job ! They left no mess and even cleaned the gutters. I would highly recommend them, and already have.

NatalieM in Surrey
3 reviews SURREY, BC

Chris did an estimate online, showed up when he said he would, and seemed very knowledgable. They had our whole roof done in a day and a half, and the price was very competitive. They cleaned up really well when they left, and overall I was very satisfied with the service and price.

Consumer in Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Abacus Roofing came out within a day of my phone call to assess my roof. That evening I received an email with a detailed estimate that included the services provided as well as cost for a new roof. Chris and his team were on time, quick, friendly and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain the materials used and their warranties. I would highly recommend Abacus Roofing. In fact, I have already recommended Abacus Roofing to a relative.

amber in maple ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

abacus roofing were very professional and knowledgable. they offered the best price. the job was done quickly and safely with the animals still in the same area. the area was cleaned up very well - we only found one nail! the roof looks awsome!