Raywal Cabinets

Reviews for Raywal Cabinets

Kirk miller
Kirk miller

Carly kitchen designer

I was recommended to Carly from Raywal by 2 very close friends as they both had an amazing expierence. Carly was super helpful and had great idea and simple touches that made my new kitchen functional and beautiful. Her knowledge and expierence helped me greatly as I had never renovated a kitchen before. She was always available through email or text and came over to ensure everything was perfect and I was happy. A job well done Carly. Now many of my friends are using her to plan their re model.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Rebuild

We went thru Costco and this is who they work with. This is my 2nd complete kitchen rebuild and I could not have been happier. Carley we VERY Professional but fun & easy to work with. They were committed to making it easy for me and still perfect. The instal (Roy) was AMAZING & sooo know his stuff. The entire experience was as painless as any kitchen gutt and rebuild can be. Raywal has my vote ANYTIME!!! Thanks you guys for all your hard work and great attitudes!!

Elana in Nepean
Elana in Nepean
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen renovation

Raywal was an absolute joy to work with. One conversation and the designer understood my vision and what was important to me. She offered advice when asked and was always supportive. I would highly recommend Raywal to anyone considering a kitchen renovation.

Thanks Elana, your feedback is appreciated. We are proud of the work done by our Ottawa showroom team.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Superior work and trustworthy team.

They know their products and what they are doing! We came in with sketches and Carly worked her magic with technology. She came at our home to measure everything taking in consideration specs of new appliances, electrical etc. The install team were very professional, on time and respectful our of home. We were so impressed with the quality of their product and work, we hired them a 2nd time for a wall to wall floor to ceiling unit. It was done to perfection. She crosses the T and dots the I. I would recommend Raywal without hesitation

Chinwe Iloabachie in Cumberland
Chinwe Iloabachie in Cumberland
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen cabinetry

Excellent service from all three of them-Carly, Paige, Mr Truscott, very personable people, friendly, humble, patient, serviceable and confident about how to obtain customer satisfaction. My husband and I are very happy and will recommend them to friends and family anytime anywhere. Thanks, Raywal, for the opportunity to work with this special group.
Sorry the photos are all upside down

Private User reviews Dunrobin, ON

Highly recommend

It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Carly and Raywal. Quality design, service and product. Carly is knowledgeable, professional and exemplifies excellence in customer care. Our installer called her "the best in the business"!

Ryan M in Ottawa
Ryan M in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Condo Reno

We are very happy with our new kitchen and bathroom vanities from Raywal Cabinets. Our designer put us in touch with Carly at Raywal and we met at her showroom to choose a style and colour scheme that worked for us. Carly explained the process and time frames and guided us throughout the order and install process. We are extremely impressed with how it turned out, and have received so many compliments on our new kitchen! Thanks Carly!

Elio Marcantonio in Moncton
Elio Marcantonio in Moncton
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen renovation

We are extremely pleased every aspect of the service and product we received from Raywal. Carly was very knowledgeable, professional and patiently walked through every detail with us with regards to layout, product and design. In addition, Roy the cabinet installer was thorough, detailed, efficient and very polite. We could not be happier with the final product.

Kathy in Niagara Falls
Kathy in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Purchased a home and renovated it. Raywal kitchens were chosen for or kitchen cabinets as they were priced competitively and the quality and selection were great. We also got a discount with our Costco card!

We were informed every step of the way and the installers were great! Very happy with or new kitchen.

Sabina in Mississauga
Sabina in Mississauga

Kitchen renovation

We love our Raywal kitchen and hutch. We had originally done a design on the ikea website thinking we had done a pretty good job until we brought our design to Carly and realized that that design was terrible and would not have worked in our space at all. Had we of gone with ikea we would of regretted it big time! Carly is an amazingly talented kitchen designer and is very knowledgeable about anything and everything kitchen. She answers emails and returns phone calls quickly and did not show one once of annoyance with us all those times we changed our minds about something and she had to go back and edit the design. She’s incrediably patient and easy to work with. We could not be happier with our new kitchen! Thank you for helping make our dream kitchen a reality. And of course Roy was amazing too! You can tell that he takes great pride in his work and is a perfectionist.

More about Raywal Cabinets

Raywal is a Canadian owned kitchen cabinetry company building beautiful kitchens for over 60 years. Raywal offers quality cabinets that complement today's lifestyle, while providing a wide range of styles, colours, and kitchen solutions.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
We offer quality-crafted cabinets for your entire home. Kitchens, Bathrooms, Laundry Room, Living Rooms are but a sampling of what we can create for you!
We offer the complete package. We will help you design and create your ideal space from start to finish with a complementary design consultation and continuous communication with your designer. We then manufacture your product, in Canada, at our state of the art facility in Thornhill, Ontario (same location since 1954!). We deliver directly to the customer and provide a highly-skilled installer to install your dream space.
We offer door styles in contemporary, transitional and traditional designs. Our cabinets are available in Maple, Oak, Cherry, Walnut, Bamboo, Painted MDF, Thermofoil and Melamine. Our colour selections are always at the forefront of the latest industry trends.
Traditional, Transitional and Contemporary designs.
1954