Raywal Cabinets

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
255 Bass Pro Mills Drive Vaughan ON L4K 0A2

Reviews for Raywal Cabinets

Crystal in Vaughan

Andreina was attentive, helpful and very happy person to work with. She always kept us updated on each step of the project. I look forward to working with her in the future!

Hi Crystal,

kitchen in Toronto

The kitchen flood was scary. I looked for a one stop shop that could take care of all the details. Amel came in measured and the installation was a breeze for the installer. Looks great. Raywal is a known company out east but not in Toronto. I am glad to have a made in Canada kitchen.
deb

Hi,

Thank you for such a wonderful response. We will make sure these comments get to Amal.

Laverne in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

We worked with designer Andreina from Raywal Ajax. She had unlimited patience with us as it took several attempts to arrive at a design that worked well with our budget. She listened to our needs and ensured the final design met and surpassed all our hearts desire.

In the end, we are happy we went with this company, the cabinets are excellent quality and delivery was on ‘the dot’ on time.

Thanks Andreina and team

Hi Laverne,

Thank you for such a wonderful response. We will make sure these comments get to Andreina. We hope you enjoy your kitchen for many more years to come!

Ann's new kitchen in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I am so happy with the outcome of the kitchen design. Jennie Bayda was extremely helpful and accomodating. Since my kitchen was relatively small I had thought the design would be limited. She was able to tranform my kitchen into a fabulous new look. She was fun to work with, great sense of humour and stayed within my budget. There was absolutley no pressure from her at all. Unfortunately I don't have photos as the tiles are not quite done (diy project).

Hopefully I can add some later.

Hi Ann,

Thank you for such a wonderful response. We will make sure these comments get to Jennie. Please share some photos with us when the tiles are done! We would love to see your beautiful kitchen and your DIY tile project! We hope you enjoy your kitchen for many more years to come!

Maria in Vaughan

Amal Morcos came to my house for consultation and gave prices to our Kitchen renovation and she was perfect and have good experience. I strongly appreciate her help and her experience in designing kitchen

Hi Maria,

NT in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We used Raywal as they had the best deal thru our Costco membership and could give us exactly what we wanted. Our new kitchen looks amazing! Very easy people to deal with and very accommodating. My only issue is that initially they measured wrong and when we realized it, although they took ownership and corrected the problem, it caused some trickle effects which ended up creating unexpected delays. In the end however, everything was corrected the way we wanted and they were extremely accommodating to our needs. Overall we're very happy with Raywal and their customer service.

Hi NT,

Thank you for such a wonderful response. We are sorry to hear that there was a delay in the kitchen installation due to the wrong measurement. We always try to improve our service to make sure each project can be done in an effective and efficient manner.

Budget Baller in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Excellent service from start to finish!
Andreina from Raywal ( Ajax ) was great and very accommodating. Delivery was just as promised!.... Peter the installer was a gentleman and very professional also. I had a good team to make this project beautiful, on budget and on time!

Hi,

Thank you for such a wonderful response. We will make sure these comments get to Andreina and Peter.

Rafael in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

It was great experiences dealing with Raywal staff , from the design to the measurement , installation .
high quality and very knowledgeable ..
I recommend this company to all my friends .
Thanks Amal Morkos for your great Design ., My wife love it so much .

Hi Rafael,

We hope you and your wife enjoy your kitchen for many more years to come!

DeHoop in Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

We are extremely satisfied with all aspects of our kitchen installation. Carly always is thorough with the layout, booking the installation and delivers prompt service when required.
We highly recommend Raywal products and the service and attention to detail that Carly offers.

Hi,

Thank you for such a wonderful response. We will make sure these comments get to Carly.

1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

I got my kitchen cabinets done from Raywall. Amal did an EXCELLENT job designing it. It was exactly what I wanted. She also had great ideas to making the kitchen more spacious yet efficient.
I would deficiently go back and request Amal for my design.

Thank you for making this so easy.

More about Raywal Cabinets

Raywal is a Canadian owned kitchen cabinetry company building beautiful kitchens for over 60 years. Raywal offers quality cabinets that complement today's lifestyle, while providing a wide range of styles, colours, and kitchen solutions.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
We offer quality-crafted cabinets for your entire home. Kitchens, Bathrooms, Laundry Room, Living Rooms are but a sampling of what we can create for you!
We offer the complete package. We will help you design and create your ideal space from start to finish with a complementary design consultation and continuous communication with your designer. We then manufacture your product, in Canada, at our state of the art facility in Thornhill, Ontario (same location since 1954!). We deliver directly to the customer and provide a highly-skilled installer to install your dream space.
We offer door styles in contemporary, transitional and traditional designs. Our cabinets are available in Maple, Oak, Cherry, Walnut, Bamboo, Painted MDF, Thermofoil and Melamine. Our colour selections are always at the forefront of the latest industry trends.
Traditional, Transitional and Contemporary designs.
1954