Raywal Cabinets

Reviews for Raywal Cabinets

Kathy in Vaughan
Kathy in Vaughan

Kitchen renovation

Wonderful experience from start to end! Carly was knowledgable and courteous. Took our vision of this project ,combined it with her years of experience and produced a newly renovated kitchen. Very professional service-very happy clients.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kithen renovation

Dealing with Raywal and Carly was an absolute pleasure. Her dedication and attention to detail was second to none. My kitchen came in as scheduled without any incident or damage. I can not say enough kind words about Carly and her staff. I will be using Raywal for my future projects and would recommend that everyone do the same.

Ken in Nepean
Ken in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen renovated- new cabinets

Carly at Raywal met with us at our home, and reviewed the space, took measurements, worked with our plans and confirmed our wants and needs. We then went to the showroom and approved all parts of the project.
Installation of the cabinets was completed in a very professional manner.
My wife Janet and I have been very happy with the modern Raywal product and have showed it to many of our friends.
To sum up, we have been very happy with Raywal and Carly.

Private User reviews Kingston, ON

New Kitchen for custom home

I have been dealing with Carly and her team at Raywal for a number of years. She always does a great job in designing what we need and within our budget. They have a large selection door styles, colours and countertops .

The delivery is always on time and the installation crew is careful and courteous.

The finished product is impressive and we have had many compliments . I highly recommend using Carly and her team .

Thank-you, George

shelleygbailey in London
shelleygbailey in London
1 review London, ON

A Difficult Space Transformed!

Having moved into a condo which had a kitchen with a very strange layout, I really wondered if I could ever have a kitchen I even liked. After many consultations with a few consultants, who all told me it was a difficult space, I settled on Carly at Raywall. Unfortunately a personal issue delayed the reno by a year. Carly had already done many tweaks so I felt bad when dropping the project. But, a year later, when I showed up and asked to start again and tweak some more, she showed the same patience as she did on the first round. I thought she might think I was a forever planner who never does. But she remained professional then and through the project. She was always honest, realistic and very particular about the install.

The installers were great. respectful, and tidy. The accommodated all my request.

The reno was not without a few hiccups but they were handled respectfully.

I love my new kitchen

Gloria in Ottawa
Gloria in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Renovation

My husband and I are very thrilled with our beautiful dream kitchen! Special thanks to Raywal Cabinets for their good service, patience, professionalism and dedicated hard work. We were tried of the old oak style cupboards and wanted a more new modern look kitchen. We had an amazing experience designing our new kitchen with Carly. She was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable in kitchen design to maximize our kitchen to be more functional and lots of storage space. No corner wasted! The installers did a great job too, very polite and paid close attention to detail to ensure we were happy with the completed finishing touches. Love my elegant kitchen!

Trina in Vaughan
Trina in Vaughan

All Cabnitry in new build custom home

Carly did an amazing job helping me decide on all the cabnitry and countertop for my new home. She is really great at her job. I am thrilled with how everything looks now that it is all installed. I can’t say enough good things about the whole process and would recommend her services to all my friends and family.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

kitchen renovation

I am very happy with work that was done for our kitchen reno. The staff was very professional and helpful. I would recommend this company to my friends and family.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

kitchen cabinets

Very professional service; designer listened to my ideas & designed accordingly; installation was top notch; I have received many compliments on the precise crown molding installation; great value for money

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Carly helped take a plain kitchen and make it a standout show piece. She offered suggestions and showed us visuals to help explain our design questions. It was very helpful to have guidance in matching the colours. She also supported the installation process and ensured it was done properly and to quality standards when issues with contractors arose. It was a pleasure working with her.

More about Raywal Cabinets

Raywal is a Canadian owned kitchen cabinetry company building beautiful kitchens for over 60 years. Raywal offers quality cabinets that complement today's lifestyle, while providing a wide range of styles, colours, and kitchen solutions.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
We offer quality-crafted cabinets for your entire home. Kitchens, Bathrooms, Laundry Room, Living Rooms are but a sampling of what we can create for you!
We offer the complete package. We will help you design and create your ideal space from start to finish with a complementary design consultation and continuous communication with your designer. We then manufacture your product, in Canada, at our state of the art facility in Thornhill, Ontario (same location since 1954!). We deliver directly to the customer and provide a highly-skilled installer to install your dream space.
We offer door styles in contemporary, transitional and traditional designs. Our cabinets are available in Maple, Oak, Cherry, Walnut, Bamboo, Painted MDF, Thermofoil and Melamine. Our colour selections are always at the forefront of the latest industry trends.
Traditional, Transitional and Contemporary designs.
1954