Raywal Cabinets

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
255 Bass Pro Mills Drive Vaughan ON L4K 0A2
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Raywal Cabinets

Marisa in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I was referred to Raywal by Costco to renovate and re-design my kitchen. I dealt with Vanessa Goodkey, who I found to be very knowledgeable, friendly and easy to talk to. From the beginning she provided helpful input on designs and expert advice. I am very happy with the quality and workmanship of my kitchen cabinets & I will gladly recommend Raywal & Vanessa to family, friends & acquaintances. I must say, I did not expect to have such a wonderful experience renovating. It was a pleasure dealing with Vanessa & her team from start to finish. Also, Roy, the cabinet installer, did an amazing job & was very meticulous & so very careful. Without a doubt, I believe Vanessa & her team genuinely care very much about their customers and that in the end they get what they envisioned & much, much more...

Job Price

Hi Marisa,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We will make sure these comments get to Vanessa and Roy. May you fill your kitchen with much more great memories.

Thanks Again!

1 review Ottawa, ON

Carly the sales rep, provided me with great service! Her measurements were accurate and her advice on a proposed layout was spot on. I relied on her experience when picking out edging for my countertops. When the kitchen was installed, the installer was efficient. The team here in Ottawa were professional and respectful of my decisions.

Job Price