Paiano Contracting Inc

Vaughan ON L6A 2G9
Paiano Contracting Inc

Reviews for Paiano Contracting Inc

Full Home Reno

We hired Paiano Contracting to design and renovate our whole house. We had two main baths and a powder room, a staircase redone a feature wall and a complete main floor renovation including removal of walls for an open concept. We had them design and install our new kitchen and paint the complete house. To finish our renovation we had them extend our deck, build a custom outdoor bar and spruce up our landscaping. We could not have been happier and impressed with the quality of workmanship, professionalism and integrity they shows us throughout the whole renovation. They listened to our wants and were able to make our scope work within our budget.

This project was great from start to finish! You guys had an awesome vision and I'm happy we were able to deliver everything you guys wanted on time and on budget. Enjoy for many years to come !

Twin Oaks Property Services in Toronto
Twin Oaks Property Services in Toronto
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Project Miami

My fiancé and I hired Paiano Contracting for the entire demo and renovation of our main floor, kitchen and master bathroom. We were referred to them by a close family friend who is also a contractor and his exact words were: "If I was going to hire someone to do my own house, it would be these guys". I was sold, but still slightly nervous.

Andrew and Daniel visited our home for a consultation and I could immediately tell that these guys knew their stuff and that they were extremely knowledgeable. As you could imagine, we had a TON of questions and they were able to answer everything and put our mids at ease. They made great suggestions over the course of the project to not only save us a few dollars where they could, but also to suggest things that would make more sense aesthetically when it came to choosing finishes and such.

Overall, My fiancé and I were extremely impressed with the final outcome of the renovation and we both know that we will love our "new" house for years to come.

Where to begin! Wow thanks for the detailed review! This is exactly what any builder or contractor can hope to deliver to all their clients! And I'm glad we were able to deliver all your wants and needs for this complete project! It was great working with you guys and designing a beautiful space for you guys to enjoy for many years to come!

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Built in Fireplace

My wife and I hired Paiano Contracting to turn an awkward, unusable living space, into a comfortable, practical area to relax. We had a vision - with a finished fireplace and mantle, as well as cabinets and floating shelves alongside the fireplace - that Paiano Contracting delivered, exceeding our expectations. They are extremely talented, and their attention to detail is second to none. The entire process was very easy, as they are flexible, willing to listen and put your priorities first. I would highly recommend Paiano Contracting and would definitely use them for future projects.

This review is exactly what we strive to deliver to all our clients. Thanks for taking the time to write this review and it was an absolute pleasure working with you guys on this Project

Andrea
Andrea
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement apartment

We were very happy with the entire process from start to finish. From the planning to selecting products/finishings, the Paiano’s were there to provide professional feedback and support. Their skills, attention to detail and craftsmanship were evident in the final product! Our basement apartment is beautiful and we look forward to future projects together.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you guys on your basement project!

Grace R in Vaughan
Grace R in Vaughan

AMAZING!! I’m shocked by the bad review left on here!! Excellent experience.

Where to begin with this company? Paiano Contracting did such an ASTOUNDING job at my home. I had found them on Instagram and messaged them for a quote for my master bathroom and let’s just say... they ended up doing my entire house! They we’re open, honest and forthcoming, giving us great advice and exceptional quality rendered drawings of what the completed job would look like ..and they executed the job perfectly. The workmanship of these two skilled professionals blew me and my husband away. We had “professionals” come through our home before Paiano Contracting and we were left with poor quality work and a dent in our pocket. You get what you pay for people!! And these guys are the real deal. Thank you Andrew and Daniel for making what could have been a stressful time, a graceful, relaxing period for me and my husband. Keep up the good work- we’ll always recommend you!

Thanks for the kind words ! It was great working with you guys on your Bathroom project. Enjoy!

More about Paiano Contracting Inc

Our mission is to provide each of our customers with the high quality products, services and the results they expect. We do this by focusing on providing high quality designs, superior craftsmanship, and by offering the best customer service possible at a price that fits within your budget.