DunRite Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers
http://dunritelandscaping.ca/ Mississauga ON L5C2E1

Reviews for DunRite Landscaping

Andrew's quote was very reasonable compared to other quotes we received. In addition, he did a pretty good work in breaking my in-laws deck and putting the patio stones instead. The only thing is that he has not done the final touches yet. It's been more than five months and Andrew has not finished the work. On the contrary he is not even answering his calls when we try to get hold of him. Will definitely not recommend! Not reliable.

Review has 1 previous version
lesley from Toronto

We moved into our (new to us) home towards the end of the summer. While thrilled with the patio that was installed by the former owner, the small green space left something to be desired. It was basically weeds, weeds and more weeds, plus a few dog dug holes for good measure. We trimmed it back ourselves, and within a week it was taller than me.

I sent Andrew some pictures to see if he could help and he was confident he could, although he wanted to come to have a better look and talk with us about what we wanted. Being new homeowners, we had no idea what was possible, or what the range of potential costs might be. We chatted about what we wanted, low maintenance, more space, etc. He gave us a few ideas, and we came up with a plan that worked for us. He listened and picked up on things we said, including that water ends up in the yard, so he suggested a French well! Great idea.

Once the plan was in place, Andrew completed the work in short order, checking in frequently to keep us posted. His attention to detail and knowledge is impressive. Our goal was to simply clean up the yard, but already it’s a very welcoming and well manicured space.

We are excited for Spring, and to engage Andrew once again for plant planting advice!

AL from Toronto

Andrew has been landscaping my home seasonally for 3 years now and I couldn't be happier. He is a professional who is very knowledgeable about his field and does a thorough job. He and his crew built an amazing deck for us, and they continue to keep our front and back yards immaculate. I would have recommended him to friends and family, whom I've only heard glowing reviews from after.

Thanks Andrew!

thom from East York
1 review East York, ON

Worst service ever! Andrew never showed up to clear the driveway after a snowfall. I had to call him repeatedly and he just stopped coming. I would not trust this company and their service. DO NOT make the same mistake I did. They can not be trusted.

More about DunRite Landscaping

At DunRite Landscaping, our attention to detail and impeccable standards are second to none. They are what keep our loyal customers choosing DunRite time and time again. Outstanding results, competitive rates and exceptional service. We have been enhancing the value and beauty of homes since 2000 with no signs of ...