Che Roofing Company

Reviews for Che Roofing Company

Tony Grant from Toronto
Tony Grant from Toronto

New roof

I had several companies try to solve my roofing problems. Only Che were able to figure out the problems and make lasting repairs. This company did quality work on time and at the price quoted. They also have follower up on our satisfaction.

John S. from York
John S. from York
1 review York, ON

Roof Replacement

I have worked with Leo from Che Roofing for over 6 years. He has re-roofed 7 houses for me, and I have referred this Company to many friends and contacts. Leo and his staff are helpful, knowledgeable, fair, and if ever I have an issue, respond promptly and responsibly.
Che Roofing repaired part of my neighbours roof. He experienced a leak that caused damage to his drywall, and this Company arrived within the first day to fix the damage, and explore the cause for the leak. After they had repaired the drywall, they discovered that the leak was caused by a faulty window installation. Leo then referred him to Window installation company to repair the window.
I have finally found a Roofer/General Contractor that I can rely on and trust.