Toronto Roof Repairs

Mississauga ON L5N 2R5

Toronto Roof Repairs
StarScore uses a complex algorithm which considers a companyโ€™s review ratings, responsiveness, reputation, and recency. Learn more.

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Toronto Roof Repairs

tracywj_wong in ERIN
tracywj_wong in ERIN

Roof inspection

Joey did a good job inspecting our roof this weekend, he was very patient and knowledgeable, answered all my questions and concerns. He did a minor fix free of charge, we really appreciate it. Will definitely recommend to everyone who need roof service

thank you so much for your kind review regarding your roof inspection
You are right, Joey always goes above and beyond to make sure our customers are happy
Let us know if you even need us in the future, we will be happy to help!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Leak fixed

I had a leak into my house from around a bathroom vent in December. Joey came out to take a look. He clearly explained what and where the problem was then fixed it quickly.
Last night we had torrential rain, and NO LEAK!
Wonderful!! Thank you for taking care of this.

thank you so much for your great review! Always happy to help!

Claire Genie
Claire Genie

Roof repair

Glad I found someone as reliable as Joey from Toronto Roof Repairs to help me with the work i needed done on my roof. I am very happy with my roof repairs and glad I hired Joey and the company to help me with my needs.

Thank you so much for such kind words !

Dickinson Hilton
Dickinson Hilton

Roof replacement

Excellent roofing service and price. I live nearby the office and Joey came to my house and gave a very competitive estimate. A complete tear off and re-shingle was completed in a day a couple of weeks ago. I am very happy with the work and the price. I wouldn't hesitate calling again.

Thank you so much for such a nice review!
We are happy to help!

Winston Suzan
Winston Suzan
0 reviews Dolbeau Mistassini,

Solar vents installations

I needed a complete replacement of all the air vents on my shingle roof. I was looking to upgrade to solar ventilation products by canada go green and wanted an experienced roofing installer. Joey from toronto roof repairs came and give me a great price for all the vent replacement on my roof, all the work was completed within my schechule and I am satesfied!

Thank you so much Suzan, we are really
glad that We'd met your expectations and that you are satisfied with the service provided .
We'll be more than happy to help if you ever need us in the future! ๐Ÿ™‚

Clarence Patrick
Clarence Patrick
0 reviews Longueuil,

Roof installation

Pricey but good, showed up on-time and completed the job within the timeframe, also, were really easy to work with! good clean up and pleasant to deal with. I would use Toronto Roof Repairs again in the future and I would refer to friends.

Thank you so much for such a nice review
We are really glad that you feel that way and we'll be happy to help you anytime in the future!

Wilkinson Gale
Wilkinson Gale
1 review Kamloops, BC

Roof replacement

We had a complete re-roof project this summer. Stan and his crew were great. We were impressed by their attention to detail. Stan suggested to do a flat roofing material on a low slope portion and was the only roofer of four to suggest this. Due to this, they were not the cheapest option, but you get what you pay for. Stan kept in constant contact during the process and sent photos of the progress. Overall, we highly recommend Toronto Roof Repairs and the team.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review, we are really glad that you are happy with our service ! ๐Ÿ˜

Rene Byron
Rene Byron
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof replacement

I contacted Ali for replacing missing shingles on my roof and everything from start to finish was super easy and smooth. Ali sent Joey over, he was friendly and knowledgeable. Within a few days of agreeing on the work it was done! Loved it! Will do business with them again!

Thank you so much Rene, we are happy to help!

Zayne Perry
Zayne Perry
0 reviews Thetford Mines,

Roof replacement

We had our flat roof replaced by Stan's crew. It was really easy to work with the company. The work was well-done and photos he provided were really helpful to understand the issues we had and what needed to be done to fix them.

Thank you Zayne, we are really glad that you are happy with our service ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sara Roussel
Sara Roussel
0 reviews Lethbridge, AB

Roof repair

Really great experience. I really felt like they took the time to help me understand what was going on and were very quick to respond with the pricing estimate. Much better than several others that I called in the Mississauga area.

We are really glad that you are happy Sara! Thank you so much for your review! ๐Ÿ˜

More about Toronto Roof Repairs

Located in Mississauga, Toronto Roof Repairs is the preferred choice of roof repair services in Mississauga and Toronto. Call or book online and benefit from our free estimates. Contact our experts today.

For professional roofing solutions in GTA, turn to Toronto Roof Repairs. We offer roof repair services for shingle roof to vent installations and everything in between. Proper attic roof ventilation is an essential part of every household providing proper airflow and reducing condensation. Therefore, we offer quality vent repair and installation. We also install bathroom exhaust, repair your vents, and install solar vents. Contact us for our fast service. We take only 2 hours or less to complete!