Toronto Roof Repairs

Reviews for Toronto Roof Repairs

Anna from Maple
Anna from Maple

Roof Issue

I start showing stains on my ceiling and thought it was water leak from the roof. I had a new roof installed a year earlier with lifetime work warranty and 10 year shingle. I was in shock when I saw the stain. I called the roofer who installed the roof, but they were out of business. I called Toronto Roof Repairs, he came the same day as I was terrified of water leaking through the ceiling.
Leon checked the roof, took pictures and emailed them to me and told me that there is no problem with the roof and the water might be from somewhere else. That was a relived and it turned out to an old stain. To top it all Leon did not charge for the call.

I would recommend Leon to my friends and keep his phone number for my self. I intend to use him again.

Thank you very much for your feedback! We highly appreciate your business and happy to know that you are happy with our service. Looking forward to work with you in the future!

Roxton in Toronto
Roxton in Toronto

Roof repair, leak around skylight

I needed a leak in my skylight looked at and took chance with the first phone number I found when I searched the internet. Leon answered and promised to come take a look at a future date. The weather forecast was for rain for most of the week
and Leon managed to squeeze me inbetween his other engagements. I am very happy that he was so considerate and provided such prompt service.
Leon even came back to check the work again and did not charge me for the follow-up call.

I will him again if needed.

Thank you very much for your feedback! We highly appreciate your business and happy to know that you are satisfied with our service.

Chris Nye  in Mississauga
Chris Nye in Mississauga

Professional and Honest

I am a realtor. After I sold my clients house the buyer had an home inspection done by a home inspector. The buyers agent said the inspector told them that the ensuite bathroom exhaust fan was not vented to the roof and that there was some mold in the attic.
Leon came 1/2 hour early for the appointment. He went into the attic found where the exhaust fan was vented through the roof.
The home inspector didn't bother to go into the attic. Leon did the job, there is no mold just some dirt.
Make sure your home inspector is thorough.
Leon told it like it was and knows what he's doing!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Quick & Efficient Service

We had some shingles missing on our roof due to the wind storm awhile back. We were actually able to get someone to come and repair within 24 hr of calling. Leon was very friendly, he fixed everything in a timely manner and for a good price. I definitely recommend this company and will be using their services in the future if need be.

We highly appreciate your business and very happy you are pleased with our service! Thank you .

zaweela in Toronto
zaweela in Toronto

Best company for shingle roof repirs

there is some problem in my house, water leakage and shingle roof, i call this company for recovery they will come with in 10 hours and they sort out all the problems.
Staff of this company is best.
services is best.
and price also not so much high
i recommend this company

Thank you so much for your feedback! We highly appreciate your business and very happy you are pleased with our service!

DawatNamay in Toronto
DawatNamay in Toronto

love this company

The roof workers were very nice and did a great job ,
i would definitely recommend them .

if will definitely hire you again for new work, if i have .

Thank you very much for your feedback. We highly appreciate your business and look forward to work with you in the future.

Roof replacement

very fast and efficient presentation. They look their time to educate us about roofing. I would gladly recommend Toronto roof repair.
Thank you Toronto roof repairs for your services . .

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Thank you Toronto Roof Repairs for quick and quality service. After the storm we could not find anyone to come and fix our roof (nobody was even picking up the phone). Even though they were overbooked they still picked up the phone and scheduled us for the first available opening. They managed to provide quick service without sacrificing quality because the guy who came to fix our roof showed us in pictured what has been done and even my wife was very impressed. Will recommend those guys to anyone who wants great service and quality.

Random in Markham
Random in Markham

Our roof got damaged from the wind storm. I’m very satisfied with Leon’s honesty and worksmanship. Will definitely recommend Toronto Roof Repairs and use them again in the future. Thank you so much again Leon and Eli!!

More about Toronto Roof Repairs

Welcome to Toronto Roof Repairs. We are a professional roofing company that has been extending the life of roofs for many years . We strive to educate our customers on the variety of the solutions and help to choose the best option for your roof individually. Our team of skilled professionals is fully certified, licensed and insured by WSIB. We provide high quality solutions to any problem with your roof in a timely manner to guarantee your complete satisfaction.
Give us a call today to schedule your appointment 4162472769
WILL BEAT ANY WRITTEN ESTIMATE FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY BY 10% OR MORE !!!

Find out more about Toronto Roof Repairs: