HomeStars  >  Roofing in Mississauga  >  Toronto Roof Repairs

Reviews for Toronto Roof Repairs

zaweela in Toronto
zaweela in Toronto

Best company for shingle roof repirs

there is some problem in my house, water leakage and shingle roof, i call this company for recovery they will come with in 10 hours and they sort out all the problems.
Staff of this company is best.
services is best.
and price also not so much high
i recommend this company

Thank you so much for your feedback! We highly appreciate your business and very happy you are pleased with our service!

DawatNamay in Toronto
DawatNamay in Toronto

love this company

The roof workers were very nice and did a great job ,
i would definitely recommend them .

if will definitely hire you again for new work, if i have .

Thank you very much for your feedback. We highly appreciate your business and look forward to work with you in the future.

Roof replacement

very fast and efficient presentation. They look their time to educate us about roofing. I would gladly recommend Toronto roof repair.
Thank you Toronto roof repairs for your services . .

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Thank you Toronto Roof Repairs for quick and quality service. After the storm we could not find anyone to come and fix our roof (nobody was even picking up the phone). Even though they were overbooked they still picked up the phone and scheduled us for the first available opening. They managed to provide quick service without sacrificing quality because the guy who came to fix our roof showed us in pictured what has been done and even my wife was very impressed. Will recommend those guys to anyone who wants great service and quality.

Thank you very much for your feedback! We highly appreciate your business and happy to know that you are happy with our service. Looking forward to work with you in the future!

Random in Markham
Random in Markham

Our roof got damaged from the wind storm. I’m very satisfied with Leon’s honesty and worksmanship. Will definitely recommend Toronto Roof Repairs and use them again in the future. Thank you so much again Leon and Eli!!

Responsive, Professional, Honest, Effective

In under 24h of calling Leon about our shingles which went missing in the last wind storm, he was onsite to repair before the rain hit. Leon will be our go to for any future work (although hope none for a while) and first recommendation.

Sandro  Sagrati from Toronto
Sandro Sagrati from Toronto

A company with Ethics

My 88 year old father had some missing shingles from a recent wind storm. Anyone with an elderly parent knows they can become obsessive and my dad really wanted his roof repaired. Called Toronto Roof Repairs and spoke to Leon, he agreed to repair the roof the same day. To my surprise, after the repair was complete he called to inform me my initial assessment was incorrect and there was less damage than I had originally stated. He charged my dad less than half of what he quoted me.
Leon exemplifies the term ethical behavior. He could have easily charged as quoted and I would have still been grateful for the same day service; but instead he did what was right. I highly recommend Leon and would use him again at any price. Thank-you. Sandro

The team here at Toronto Roof Repairs is thrilled to hear such good feedback! We are happy that you are satisfied with our service and we hope to work with you in the future. You can always count on us to provide you with high quality results and ethical service!

LALIBELA MASONRY + RESTORATION
LALIBELA MASONRY + RESTORATION

Roof Repair

Leon, did a great job, I had some shingles ripped off from a wind storm, a 3 color striped pattern :green-gold-red, throughout the whole roof and coping, He matched colors perfectly,,,,very clean, and you can see there is pride in his workmanship. I would recommend him to anyone who want the job done right.

Thank you very much for your positive review! Here, at Toronto Roof Repairs, we strive to provide you with the best solution for your roof. We value your business and look forward to work with you in the future.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Fast and efficient job

Leon first came by to do an assessment, then came back to do the repairs a couple of weeks later. Both times he was on time and had pics of my roof (before and after) ready to go. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Highly recommended.

Thank you very much, we are glad you are satisfied with our service! We highly appreciate your business and look forward to work with you in the future!

Richard
Richard

Emergency roof repair

Leon is great. I had a bad leak into my house. Two shingles had come off my roof. I called Toronto Roof Repairs and Leon came the next day which was a Saturday on the Easter long weekend. Leon is also easy to talk to, very friendly and very reasonably priced. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services to anyone who needs a roofing job.

Update.

Not so happy now. Had more shingles come off during another windstorm. Leon was great in coming and putting a tarp over the exposed section. We agreed that we had to redo that side of the roof. He gave me a price said he would be here either May 3rd 4th or 7th. He did not show up on the 3rd or 4th. Sent him a message on the 4th to confirm he was still coming on the 7th. He never replied and never came on the 7th.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Richard. We are sorry you feel this way. We did 2 emergency roof repairs for you. However, we are busy with emergency repairs and our specialist specified that you are free to look for other companies to do the whole side of your roof but he would contact you if there are any availabilities. There was no contract signed for the job and therefore the company is not responsible to do the job. We are very sad to hear that you are unsatisfied but we are currently very busy with emergency repairs and sadly, could not accomodate every customer. Thank you for your review and have a great day.

More about Toronto Roof Repairs

Welcome to Toronto Roof Repairs. We are a professional roofing company that has been extending the life of roofs for many years . We strive to educate our customers on the variety of the solutions and help to choose the best option for your roof individually. Our team of skilled professionals is fully certified, licensed and insured by WSIB. We provide high quality solutions to any problem with your roof in a timely manner to guarantee your complete satisfaction.
Give us a call today to schedule your appointment 4162472769
WILL BEAT ANY WRITTEN ESTIMATE FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY BY 10% OR MORE !!!

Find out more about Toronto Roof Repairs: