Toronto Roof Repairs

Reviews for Toronto Roof Repairs

Nick C in Toronto
Nick C in Toronto

Back roof replacement

Leon came out to inspect my roof that was leaking around a few vents into my attic. Another roofer I'd worked with before had been out multiple times and tried to solve the issue with silicone...lots of silicone. Leon replied to my call within an hour, scheduled an inspection within two days and arrived on time. This meant a lot given I was taking time off work. He suggested replacing the back roof would be the more economic way of dealing with the issue given multiple vents needed replacing and many shingles were split or damaged. He came with his team ten days later and did a terrific job. They were professional and kept a clean job site. Leon also found some roof boards that had been cracked or had holes in them and he presented me with three options mid-job. At the end of the day, the roof looks terrific and no leaks! His punctuality and professionalism as well as his communication are top notch in a city where very often you don't even get a call back. Highly recommended!

Thank you Nick C for your positive review, we highly appreciate your business and happy that you pleased with our roofing services.

Repair of a few shingles

Leon and his repair crew came as scheduled a few weeks ago to my place in Etobicoke to repair about 3-4 shingles that had blown askew on a roof that was ~10 yrs old. They were professional and got the job done in a timely manner. Also, as my roof is quite high off the ground, they approached it in a safe manner, and they did a quick inspection of the entire roof to ensure nothing else was wrong. Cost was fair compared to other phone quotes I got. Would definitely recommend them for repair work.

Thank you for your positive review, we highly appreciate your business and happy that your pleased with our roof repair service, Feel free to contact us reguarding any future work.

Hole in roof in Etobicoke
Hole in roof in Etobicoke

Hole in roof

I had a hole in my roof that needed to be patched. I've called a few companies. I either got a price too high or didn't get a call back. He explained everything that needs to be done . The job was clean and professional. Allot better than the guys who did my roof. I would recommend these guys if you need work done on your roof. Friendly and professional.

Thank you for the great review, we highly appreciate your business and happy that your pleased with our roof repair service, Feel free to contact us reguarding any future work.

Mike and Jen
Mike and Jen
2 reviews Milton, ON

Repair roof crown

Leon came out and gave a free estimate.
Very professional and job was completed fast and efficient
They went the extra mile by checking over the entire roof and replaced caulking and all shingles that needed to be replaced.
Great work.
Thanks again Mike.

Thank you Mike and Jen for your positive review, we highly appreciate your business and happy that your pleased with our roof repair service, Feel free to contact us reguarding any future work.

D.J.S. in Scarborough
D.J.S. in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Roof repair and replace vent

Leon is very helpful and knowledgeable. He thoroughly checked the damages on the roof, did a good job fixing the roof and replaced a vent that was damaged by an animal.

Leon很知识渊博. 他彻底检查了屋顶上的损坏情况, 做好了修理屋顶并更换被动物损坏的通风口的工作.

Thank you D.J.S. for your positive review, we highly appreciate your business and happy that your pleased with our roof repair service, Feel free to contact us reguarding any future work.

urooj_mkhan
urooj_mkhan

Roof leak fix

In the attic, the bathroom fan was connected to the wrong vent (regular roof vent) with a non- insulated metal pipe.
During the winter condensation from exhaust/roof vent connection escaped and resulted in water marks. To avoid the issue:

In the attic installed new insulated flex pipe and connected between bathroom fan and also installed a new roof exhaust vent

Thank you very much Urooj Mkhan for your positive feedback, we highly appreciate your business and hope to help you with any other projects in the future.

Davide in Toronto
Davide in Toronto

Damaged Roof

Leon was very reliable and knowledgeable. Not only did he inspect beyond the damage on my roof but inspected other areas to which he gave recommendations in case of future repairs. The damage to my roof was worse than I had originally thought and could have led to water in the house. He made the repairs the same day upon inspection. Definitely recommend.

Thank you Davide for your positive review, we highly appreciate your business and happy that your pleased with our roof repair service, Feel free to contact us reguarding any future work.

Jared
Jared

Roof repair

Great company, professional, and I am happy with the work/repair that was done. Minor work but could have turned into a big problem. I am glad I got in touch with Leon and corrected the issues that I had.

Hi Jared. Thank you very much for your positive feedback, we highly appreciate your business and hope to help you with any other projects in the future.

Anna from Maple
Anna from Maple

Roof Issue

I start showing stains on my ceiling and thought it was water leak from the roof. I had a new roof installed a year earlier with lifetime work warranty and 10 year shingle. I was in shock when I saw the stain. I called the roofer who installed the roof, but they were out of business. I called Toronto Roof Repairs, he came the same day as I was terrified of water leaking through the ceiling.
Leon checked the roof, took pictures and emailed them to me and told me that there is no problem with the roof and the water might be from somewhere else. That was a relived and it turned out to an old stain. To top it all Leon did not charge for the call.

I would recommend Leon to my friends and keep his phone number for my self. I intend to use him again.

Thank you very much for your feedback! We highly appreciate your business and happy to know that you are happy with our service. Looking forward to work with you in the future!

Roxton in Toronto
Roxton in Toronto

Roof repair, leak around skylight

I needed a leak in my skylight looked at and took chance with the first phone number I found when I searched the internet. Leon answered and promised to come take a look at a future date. The weather forecast was for rain for most of the week
and Leon managed to squeeze me inbetween his other engagements. I am very happy that he was so considerate and provided such prompt service.
Leon even came back to check the work again and did not charge me for the follow-up call.

I will him again if needed.

Thank you very much for your feedback! We highly appreciate your business and happy to know that you are satisfied with our service.

More about Toronto Roof Repairs

Welcome to Toronto Roof Repairs. We are a professional roofing company that has been extending the life of roofs for many years . We strive to educate our customers on the variety of the solutions and help to choose the best option for your roof individually. Our team of skilled professionals is fully certified, licensed and insured by WSIB. We provide high quality solutions to any problem with your roof in a timely manner to guarantee your complete satisfaction.
Give us a call today to schedule your appointment 4162472769