A1 Fencing And Decks

Review for A1 Fencing And Decks

Lee in Toronto
Lee in Toronto

Backyard and frontyard fences

Last summer Bunti came and replaced a wood fence on one side of my backyard that was falling apart. I was so impressed with his skills, work ethics, and professionalism, I asked him to come back and install two other fences (one wood, one wrought iron) this summer on the other side of my home. I'm thrilled with all three fences. When my deck needs to be replaced eventually, I'm definitely planning to ask him to do it. I've recommended him to friends and colleagues, and my only tip is: he's a busy guy, you might need to be a bit persistent, but he doesn't take it the wrong way, and the final product and overall experience are definitely worth the persistence.