We're your Post Holes and Deck Footing experts

Reviews for Citywide Post Hole Diggers

Jason Marquez from Mississauga
Jason Marquez from Mississauga

6 x 6x6 Posts

After I had a pretty bad experience with another post hole digging company, I went back to homestars to look for another one, and am glad to have found these guys!

My neighbour and I were redoing our fence with 6x6 posts and instead of killing ourselves doing it, we called the experts with big machines and the knowledge to do so.

So they arrived, did what they said they were going to do. There was only one slight problem created...they backed the machine up into my receptacle that was sticking out of the ground cracking the case. There will be more repairs for me to do in the future.

Oh and they also asked to use one of my plywood boards to drive on to avoid ruining my interlocking at the backyard; good thing I had one (I would’ve appreciated if they brought their own but I suppose it was nowhere promised that they would).

Aside from that, I would still recommend them.

Hi Jason,
Thanks for the review. I'm sorry but we do not have plywood in our trucks...
Sefi and the entire crew of Citywide

TJBcarpentry in Vaughan
TJBcarpentry in Vaughan

Best I’m the Biz!!!

I call Sammy and his guys to come do all of my deck and fence jobs. They work fast clean and are very friendly group. Booking the job couldn’t be any easier with his wife Sefi helping me out with everything I need to get the job ready. She calls in my locates for me and lets me know when the guys will be coming.. Thank you Sammy and Sefi... you guys give me a professional foundation to build a great product for my clients...

See you at the next job!

Tom Bailey
Owner
TJB Carpentry

Tom thank you for a great review.. we look forward to working again...
Thank you!
Sefi and the Citywide crew

Bruce Walker
Bruce Walker

6x6 Posts 12 feet long

The whole team at Citywide post hole digging are very helpful & customer service oriented. Sam and his team arrived on time and well organized, they quickly completed the posts, We are very happy with the posts and the competitive price.

They do very good work and we highly recommend them
Thanks again!!!!
Bruce & Mitra

Thanks Bruce!
It was our pleasure. Thank you for the wonderful review!
Sammy

Annet
Annet

Service

The crew was amazing and definitely will use them again and highly recommend to everyone

Annet it was our pleasure. Thank you for the great review. We look forward to working with you again.
Thanks!
Sefi and the crew of Citywide Post Hole Diggers

Ron
Ron

Backyard fence

Backyard fence Was done very professionally very quickly highly recommended excellent service thank you very much

Thank you Ron for the wonderful review. We looking forward to working with you in the future.
Sefi and the entire crew thanks you!

Sammut Properties
Sammut Properties

6 X 6 Fence Posts

Sam showed up bright and early on the agreed upon date. He and his crew worked quickly and efficiently. Cost was fair and competitive. It was a pleasure doing business with City Wide Post Hole Diggers.

Thank you so much for the great review. It was our pleasure. We look forward to be working with you again..
Sammy

aliza in Toronto
aliza in Toronto

Amazing professionals

Sammy and the crew were amazing. The girl on the phone gave me a 4 hour window they were there within that time. I would use them again. Thanks for my beautiful fence.

Thanks for the wonderful review. We look forward to working with you in the future.
Sefi

Jay goldshtein in Richmond Hill
Jay goldshtein in Richmond Hill
1 review , ON

Post hole digging

Great service, friendly workers, fast and efficient service. Just an all around great experience. I would recommend to anyone who needs post holes done. Definetly a ten out of ten.

Thanks Jay!
It was our pleasure!! Thank you for the review, we look forward to working with you again.
Sefi

More about Citywide Post Hole Diggers

Welcome to Citywide Post Hole Diggers

With our quality service and affordable pricing, City Wide Post Hole Digging ensures that our customers are always 100% satisfied.

Our staff is friendly and courteous, and we never cut corners on any of our fencing, deck or post hole projects. We service Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area.

Over 15 years of experience working with the great folks of the GTA.

KINDLY note that if you require a fence it MUST BE a minimum 100 linear feet. There is no minimum on post holes or deck footings/deck footing work....Call us and discuss what is possible.