FAB Painting & Restoration

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Surrey BC V4N 2X4
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Port Coquitlam  >  FAB Painting & Restoration

Reviews for FAB Painting & Restoration

gurvinder in Surrey
1 review , ON

Frank is an excellent painter who has always met my expectations. I had a contract for a site in downtown for painting apartment suites and I hired multiple companies for to do the job. At the end of the day the owner would complain about each company and all the mistakes they were making.

Once I found Frank and saw how fast and well he did his job I ended up giving the entire contract to him. Also the owner was much happier with Franks performance and has not complained ever since.

Overall Frank took a lot of stress off my head as he is capable of working independently and coordinating himself with the site managers in regards to his work.

1 review Surrey, BC

They didnt use a level on my kitchen backsplash tile, so they ran crooked down the wall instead of straight across... I made them redo it. They damaged my new toilet seat, chipped my tile and tub and laid 2 decorative tiles crooked so they stuck out. Frank and his workers are lazy and incompetent. He took off before the job was done in the bathroom. He has no work ethic and he's very argumentative.

Maria M in Toronto
1 review Richmond, BC

Frank B. - the man who promised us a lot, but has not fulfilled any of his promises. A man who does not have any idea of what an work ethic is. Has no respect for the client. Our mistake was that we needed to renew our bathroom fast, in the apartment that we had just purchased. It turned out to be Frank and another guy with him. I was surprised at how unprofessional the approach to the business was.
Now to go to some details of the situation to make clear of all I said above. The contract we have signed had no details, almost no description of the work to be done. No break down of the prices for the specific work and materials. No any notes were taken by the "contractor" and no any sketches were drawn, which caused us a lot of problems down the road. Time for the project, which included doing a complete renovation job for the bathroom, was promised to be done in 4 days, but took over 2 weeks. He gave weird explanations why, trying to make blame on us. For example, we asked if he is certified, and he said "YES", but later he said it took longer because he had to get certified people. But even that was questionable, because they never show us their licenses. During all 2 weeks I had to be there all the time, because as turned out we never were asked about any details what we want to see in the bathroom. For example, one day I came and saw the wall around bathtub were half tiled in vertical position of the tile, when we wanted it to be horizontal. I had to ask to redo it. When I saw the "contractor" later to ask how he can decide in which position to tile without asking us, he said that he ask my husband, when I called to my husband to ask is it true, he said "no". So, he didn't tell the truth that time and many other times. To make the story short I will not go into other details. In the end we paid him whole amount. +65$ on the top for some thing he promised to bring later. He said if there will be any problems call me. Problems have appeared, we called him. He said: "I will call on Tuesday to arrange the time for Wednesday when I will come" He has never called back, never came. On Wednesday night he just text messaged that he will come next week Wednesday. Never came, never called again. Never retuned the money ether. Not answering the phone. The next thing we are going to do is contact the Better Busyness Bureau. To be continued...

Catie from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Frank and his business partner were professional, punctual and courteous from the beginning. They provided a very fair quote in order to transform my hideous pink and brown apartment walls to a soothing gray and white pallet. Frank is definitely a perfectionist. If he noticed a yellowing vent on my ceiling, it would be replaced the very next day. He also leaves behind his extra paint for any touch-ups you may need.

I highly recommend FAB Painting and Restoration for your next painting job! You wont be disappointed.

More about FAB Painting & Restoration

Our Company We welcome you to F. A. B Painting & Restoration! As renovation contractors for the past 20 years, we have provided homeowners throughout Vancouver BC and surrounding cities, innovative home renovations projects and improvements. We Listen to Your Needs Our priority is to listen closely to your needs, ...