Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Andrew in Etobicoke
Owner/Manager
Aqua Tech Waterproofing [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Toronto  >  Aqua Tech Waterproofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Aqua Tech Waterproofing

C in Leslieville

Nico from Aqua Tech came out to assess my leaky basement. He was very knowledgeable and offered excellent advice. In fact all of his suggestions saved me a substantial amount of money. I would not hesitate to recommend him and Aqua Tech!

1 review Simcoe County, ON

We had a basement leak in our house couple years back. After several assessments by different companies, we chose Aquatech. Aquatech advised us to do exterior waterproofing of a portion of our house, where the leak was suspected to be from. While digging to the foundation of the house, we discovered that a portion of the house was waterproofed, so we extended original scope of work to provide waterproof coverage to overlap the two areas. They also recommended putting a sump pump and assisted installing it.

Later that year we had water come in from the floor. We called Andrew and he patched the floor at no extra cost. After two years of their work and going through couple seasons, we are happy that there have been no further issues and we know our basement now is properly waterproofed.

Job Price

Hi, thank you very much for such a nice review, we appreciate it. We take pride in going up and beyond the call of duty to make our customers happy. It was our pleasure to patch the floor as well. Thanks again for your business and have a wonderful day!
The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

Sal from Toronto

This was by far the best experience we have ever had with anyone who worked on our house.

We came home one day and noticed that our basement had water throughout the floors in our basement. When we called our insurance company of course they refused to help us or cover the costs for the damage.

We decided to call the 3 top waterproofing companies (RCC,City Wide Group & Aquatech). From the moment we met Andrew we knew he was the once we would hire for the job. His professionalism, knowledge & confidence made us feel so comfortable and gave us trust that once they did the job we would never see water in our home again.

We made right decision to hire this company. Even after this huge rain fall our basement is now bone dry and the Sump pump which they installed is working amazing!

Ruslan & Roman were true gentlemen and treated our home as if it was their own home. They cleaned up each day and they worked so hard each day until the job was complete.

Hiring Aquatech was the best decision we could have ever made and we HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone experiencing any water issues in their home.

Thank you so much Andrew, Ruslan & Roman for the amazing job!

Job Price

Hi Sal, thank you very much for such a nice and honest review, we appreciate it! We are very happy that you ended up choosing our company; it is wonderful people like yourself that keep us in business. The weather lately is so unpredictable, it is best to have a piece of mind that all is well with our basements. Thanks again for sharing your review and have a great day! The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

We recently had a leak in our basement.
After several assessments by different companies, we chose Aquatech because of Nico.
He is such a professional, helpful and informative man.
The work was done under challenging conditions by Terry and his partner, two strong, competent and pleasant young men.
They did a great job and left the site clean and free of debris.
Thank you Nico and crew for a job well done.

Job Price

We appreciate your business as well as sharing your experience with other people who might find this review very helpful. We are glad that you were satisfied with our service and hope you will spread the word about our company to your family and friends.

Thanks again, the Aquatech-Waterproofing Team

Tim from Toronto

I decided to wait to write a review on these guys. After the last 2 days of flood like rain in Toronto and I still have a bone-dry basement I feel like these guys have definitely earned the 10 stars. They are not the cheapest quote you will get, but they do it right. The piece of mind that comes from not worrying about our basement tenant getting flooded was worth every penny.

Job Price

Hi Tim, we appreciate your business and thank you for sharing your review with others who may find it helpful. Glad that your basement tenant was nice and dry during the past few days of rain. It was our pleasure to serve you and thank you for being a valuable customer.
Have a nice day – The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

Paul in

After getting a few quotes from waterproofing companies I checked references and decided to go with Aquatech. Nico was frendly and provided local references. The crew Slava and Egor were very frendly and hard workers. Job site was always clean and safe. Really pleased with their work. Highly recommend them. Heavy rains this weekend good test.

Job Price

Hi Paul, thank you very much for your kind words, please know that they are greatly appreciated. We are pleased that you were satisfied with our service and thank you so much for such wonderful recommendation to other potential clients.
Have a great day! The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

I used Aquatech Waterproofing based on the advice of a neighbour whose friend (living in an adjoining neighbourhood) was very hapy with recent work done by the same company.

Andrew from Aquatech came to assess the job (water seeping into basement) , measured up, clearly explained all the steps involved in the repair and within minutes provided a quote. Their quote was the best of the other 3 I obtained from other companies.

Terry's team did the work. Their work was excellent: from preparing the job-site, excavating, applying the various materials, weeping tile, right through to back-filling and cleanup. Their work was also very neat and clean. Everything was done to a high professional standard and completed in two days.

The fact that I have given the Aquatech team a rating of 10 (out of 10) is no accident -- they earned it.

I also have to say that since the job was done, it has rained in my area of the city for the past 5 days (heavy at times) and not a drop of water has re-entered my basement.

I am recommending Aquatech Waterproofing to my family, friends, neighbours with confidence.

Job Price

Hi, thank you very much for the great review and continued loyalty from you and your neighbour and their friend. It is so nice to hear when a client is happy with the job performed by our technician and crew. We are happy that you are very satisfied with the price quoted to do the job and the timeframe that the job was completed in. Thank you for going out of your way to post this wonderful review, we appreciate it.
Have a wonderful day, the Aquatech-Waterproofing team.

Shastrie Ablack in Toronto

We had waterproofing of the basement of our house and installation of a sump pump by the Aquatech Waterproofing Company in September last year. The service was excellent. The work was done by Slava and Igor who were very efficient ,organized and knowledgeable in their field of work. When we had a problem recently with the sump pump we contacted the Company again and Slava and Igor came to assess the problem and successfully resolved the issue.
Thank you Nico,Slava and Igor for your excellent service.
Doreen and Shastrie Ablack

Job Price

Hi Doreen and Shastrie, thank you very much for your kind words, Aquatech and it's team appreciate them! We have also passed on your comments to Nico, Slava and Igor.
Thank you so much for such wonderful recommendation to other potential clients. Have a great day!
The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team

Luke in Toronto

Andrew from Aquatech was great when he arrived to give me a quote for our the work. He explained everything very well and offered good suggestions. We went with Aquatech as we got the best price for the scope of work. Some companies tried to sell us a huge expensive scope of work and others a small package to try and be the cheapest. Andrew gave us what we needed and helped us take advantage of rebates to get the best price.

When it came to doing the work Slava and Igor worked really hard for the whole week. They were willing to work around our schedule when they needed to be in the house. They were considerate of the neighbors property. The quality of work was great. When they left the area was clean and looked even better then when they arrived.

I would fully recommend Aquatech

Job Price

Hi Luke, thank you very much for your kind words, Aquatech-Waterproofing and it's team appreciate them! Also, we are glad that you were satisfied with the price quoted to do the job and no problem with us helping with the rebate, hope it arrives real soon. If there is any further assistance in the future do not hesitate to contact us. Cheers! The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

carlie in

When my basement leaked over the winter, I was DREADING getting it re-waterproofed. I was not looking forward to my life being turned upside down because of the repairs.

My fears were totally unfounded. Aqua Tech was AMAZING. Slava and Igor were extremely professional and very polite. They were also extremely tidy. I hardly noticed that my home was under construction. They worked a side of the house at a time, and went far above and beyond my expectations.

I had plants in my front yard that I didn't want put back after the reno, and the guys took the plants away with them so I didn't have any clean up to do. They also took any debris, and the old weeping tile system away with them at the end of everyday so there was NEVER any construction mess.

I can't say enough good things about these guys, I would recommend them to anyone (and will!!)

Job Price

Hi Carlie, thank you very much for your kind words, please know that they are greatly appreciated. We are pleased that you were satisfied with our service and thank you so much for such wonderful recommendation to other potential clients. Also, we were more than happy to take away the plants, debris and old weeping tile. Once again thank you for taking the time to write this review. Have a wonderful day. The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

More about Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain is the most experienced and affordable privately owned company that offers waterproofing,underpinning, basement lowering,concrete floors and drain services to families and businesses across the Greater Toronto Area. Based out of Toronto and operating several trucks across GTA, we are conveniently located to service you in Oakville, Richmond Hill, Metro Toronto or Ajax.

With more than 25 years of experience our trained technicians offer a quality, reliable and stress free waterproofing service. You can count on it. In addition, our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services.

Have an emergency? Don’t hesitate. Our 24 hour Emergency phone line is here to serve you better.

Clogged drains? Leaking taps? Clogged toilet? Repairs? and more? We have what you need at highly competitive prices you can afford. We will either match or even beat other estimates. At Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain, our goal is about doing the job right the first time around.

We use the most sophisticated technology combined with high knowledge of our services, which means the problem is fixed fast by a systems qualified plumber, leaving you worry free.

We look forward to hearing from you.