HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Toronto  >  Aqua Tech Waterproofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Constantine in Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

I called Aqua Tech Waterproofing reception to request an estimate for basement waterproofing services for a house outside the company's main service area. Andrew called me back and said he would come and take a look at the problem. He provided me with a competitive quote and the work was completed as agreed upon and on time. The quality of the work and customer service provided by Andrew and his team was excellent and second to none. I highly recommend Aqua Tech Waterproofing to anyone who demands the best in waterproofing services. Great job Andrew and team.

Joanne  from Etobicoke

This is a long overdue; but I was so impressed that it has been on my to do list. AquaTech has done two jobs for me in the last year. The last one was in the Spring 2017 and given all the rain we have had this summer it was noted that they did an excellent job since we have not seen any water seeping into our basement from the location at the back of the house and then from a location at the side of the house.
Both times the work started promptly in the morning with the gentlemen working continuously through the day and finishing off with the entire area being put back in place. The side job included removing and then replacing patio stones and a neighbour adjacent; he was also pleased at the way they finished the cleanup. I was very pleased with both my sales reps Nico and Andrew, I had obtained other quotes and my pricing was very competitive. I would highly recommend this company.

Job Price

Hi Joanne, thank you for the great review and the continued loyalty, it was a real pleasure having you as a client. We are very happy that you were satisfied with the price quoted and the timeframe that the job was completed in. We also appreciate you recommending Aquatech-Waterproofing to our potential clients. Have a wonderful day – The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

I recently moved into a neighborhood with a high water table. I called Aqua Tech for a quote and scheduled an appointment with Nico. Nico was easily the best salesman for a waterproofing company that came through my door. He was genuine, informative and most of all took the time to explain the whole process. The other companies I called were cold and seemed as if they just wanted the job for the $$; one of the companies I called didn't want to come look and gave me a inflated quote over the phone!

Terry & Andrew showed up promptly every morning, worked extremely quick and hard to get the job done within the scheduled time frame (one week). It was hot and these guy kept working with very little breaks. They were respectful of my home and ensured no mess was left when the work was complete. Terry and Andrew were always responsive to my questions and concerns. Due to my schedule, they had to come on a Saturday to work - you don't get that with many companies. At the end of the week, these guys installed a sump pump, backwater valve and interior waterproofing.

If I can give more stars for these guys and the company, I would. Aqua Tech was first class from the get go. I've started recommending them to all the neighbors and will do so to anyone that asks.

Cheers Boys, job well done.

Nico, Terry and Andrew were outstanding from the get go.

Job Price

Thank you so much for this glowing review we really appreciate your business and the opportunity to help you. We try to keep our customer well informed and give them the best recommendation we can. It is satisfied customers like yourself that keeps us in business.
Take care the Aquatech-Waterproofing Team

Lisa Barroso in Toronto

We've moved into our new home about a year ago, unfortunately soon after the move we've discovered water at our basement, with a few calls and a few recommendations we landed at Aquatech, from the first visit with Nico to the actual work with Andrew and Terry,, the experience was easy going and without complications,, the price was very competitive and the timing was the best from all the companies we received a quote. Thank you Aquatech we can enjoy our basement again....

Job Price

Hi Lisa, thank you very much for your kind words, Aquatech and its team appreciate them! We are happy that you are very satisfied with the price quoted to do the job and the timeframe that the job was completed in. If there is any further assistance in the future needed by your family or friends please do not hesitate to contact us. Cheers! The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

andy94040 in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Matus and Igor did a terrific job! They did what appeared to be incredibly difficult work. I would fully recommend this company to anyone having issues with moisture issues in the basement.

Job Price

Hi Andy, we appreciate your business and thank you for sharing your review with others who may find it helpful. We are glad that you were very satisfied with our service and thank you so much for such wonderful recommendation to other potential clients. Have a great day! The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

JMK in Toronto

Niko and his crew were fantastic! They were courteous and efficient. The work was well done and cleanup was spotless. I would not hesitate to recommend Aqua Tech for anyone needing waterproofing work done.

Job Price

Hi JMK, thank you so much for this amazing review, it was a real joy reading it. It was a pleasure having you as our client and we are happy that you are satisfied with our service from start to finish. We also appreciate you recommending Aquatech-Waterproofing to our future clients.

Have a great day!

The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

Didis_Etobicoke

Didn't have to wait long to get an estimate on waterproofing my basement. The work was done quickly and efficiently. Andrew was very helpful with regards to filling out the appropriate forms so that we would get a rebate from the City of Toronto. The job crew was very good and very respectful of the premises, never leaving a mess. We had a sump pump and back water valve (outside) installed. Would recommend.

Job Price

Hi Didis, we greatly appreciate your business and want to thank you for sharing your review with others who may find it helpful. It was nice to hear that you were satisfied with our service and thanks again for such a wonderful recommendation to other potential clients.

Hope your rebate from the City of Toronto arrives real soon. The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

Tu

Great job from start to finish. Aquatech is honest, efficient, and reliable. The quote they provided was also fair and reasonable compared to other companies. I recommend this company 100%. Be sure you get a quote from these guys before making your decision, you will not be disappointed!

Job Price

Hi Tu, thank you for the great review and especially for your business. It is so nice to hear when a client is happy with the price quoted and the job performed by our technician and crew. Thanks again for your recommendation and for sharing your review with others who may find it helpful.

Have a great day! The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

Harvey Bloomfield in Mississauga

There is a reason why they get 10's. Andrew was determined to find where the crack was located and the other competitors had no idea. They schedule me for about 2 weeks after the quote in July while other companies were saying not until September could they do the work .Andrew and Terry came on time and started the repair that was finished in about 4 hours and return the area tidy and looking good. I am extremely happy with the professionalism they all showed.

Job Price

Hi Harvey, thank you so much for this amazing review, we were blown away by it! We appreciate you taking the time to review our company and share with our future clients your experience, also for trusting Aquatech and letting us deliver the best possible service that we can. Thank you once again. Have a nice day…..The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

Neil Rothenberg in Toronto

I had a great experience with Aqua Tech and the basement waterproofing they completed last week. They did everything they promised and more. A shout-out to Igor and Joseph the work crew and Niko the supervisor for superior service

Hi Neil,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our crew takes great pride in our work by providing competitive prices and timeline to our customer’s satisfaction. It is satisfied customers like yourself that keeps us in business.

It will be our pleasure to serve you anytime should you need us in the future.

Thanks again from the Aquatech family to yours.

More about Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain is the most experienced and affordable privately owned company that offers waterproofing,underpinning, basement lowering,concrete floors and drain services to families and businesses across the Greater Toronto Area. Based out of Toronto and operating several trucks across GTA, we are conveniently located to service you in Oakville, Richmond Hill, Metro Toronto or Ajax.

With more than 25 years of experience our trained technicians offer a quality, reliable and stress free waterproofing service. You can count on it. In addition, our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services.

Have an emergency? Don’t hesitate. Our 24 hour Emergency phone line is here to serve you better.

Clogged drains? Leaking taps? Clogged toilet? Repairs? and more? We have what you need at highly competitive prices you can afford. We will either match or even beat other estimates. At Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain, our goal is about doing the job right the first time around.

We use the most sophisticated technology combined with high knowledge of our services, which means the problem is fixed fast by a systems qualified plumber, leaving you worry free.

We look forward to hearing from you.