Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Reviews for Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Jesse in Toronto
Jesse in Toronto

Waterproofing

The staff from Aquatech were amazing from start to finish. Our representative Eugene provided us with down to eqrtg genuine customer service. He told us the facts and was really trustworthy. This company has a mom and pop feel to it. They don't feel like a franchise but you feel like you are getting quality. They don't cut corners and they educated me in every step of the project. This is especially important when it comes to work that is being done beneath the ground. Slava and his team worked so incredible that and efficient. They kept my yard clean, was meticulous with the installation of the sump pump and ensured that the job was well done. Friendly workers. I highly recommend Aquatech. After all the quotes and research I've done, they hit the sweet spot when it comes to value and quality.

Dear Jesse,

on behalf of Eugene, Slava and the entire AquaTech team we want to thank you for your kind words and such an amazing review. It is our biggest pleasure to know that you feel this way about our work, customer service and the finished result. We truly value you as our customer and hope that if need ever be, you will give us a chance to work for you again.

Sincerely, - AquaTech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Andre Roy in Etobicoke
Andre Roy in Etobicoke

Foundation crack repair

Super!

Great job by “Aquatech” on fixing cracks in foundation. Got 3 quotes... not the least expensive and certainly not the most expensive by far.

Larry came over for a quote at the exact time scheduled. He explained the job fully and had a pleasant tone and was not pushy for my business.

The job was scheduled a day after the locates were finished ( gas line location )

The work crew arrived right on time, started working right away were clean as they worked and most importantly professional and courteous. They left the worksite ultra clean.

The job was performed as quoted no missed steps or shortcuts!

All in all I would recommend “AquaTech” without hesitation to anyone! It is rare nowadays that you get exactly what is discribed in a quote without a hassle or supervision.

If I could give 11 stars I would. GREAT WORK “AQUATECH”

Dear Andre,

it is such a pleasure to hear such amazing feedback for Larry and our AquaTech team, it truly means the world to us. We are extremely delighted to know that you feel this way about our work and give such a great recommendation. We want you to know that we value you as our customer and are always here for you whenever you need us .

Truly yours, - AquaTech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Rosalia
Rosalia

Basement waterproofing

These guys were a class act. From Andrews initial consultation. He was honest, explained all our options and gave us a fair and reasonable price. To Igor and Igor that did an amazing job. They worked so hard to do the job right. This past winter we had no water and our basement was nice and warm.

Dear Rosalia,

our Aquatech team is extremely delighted to hear that you have had a positive experience with us and that your basement is water free now. Thank you for giving such an amazing feedback about Andrew and both Igors, it is always a pleasure for the crews to hear that they could make our customer happy and meet your expectations.

With best wishes, - Aquatech Team, Toronto

Stan in Mississauga
Stan in Mississauga

Waterproofing basement leak

In early Feb 2019, I called Aqua Tech based on their reviews to repair my basement leak. I met Andrew, very courteous and informative on thie process for sealing the foundation wall. I requested an early spring repair and he scheduled as promised.
Igor was my "repair technician". He and his assistant were also pleasant, friendly, courteous and informative. They were very
professional in their work, neat, experienced and cleaned up the area after. I have already recommended Aqua Tech to another family who also requires a basement repair leak.

Dear Stan,

thank you so much for taking the time and writing us such a great review. We are delighted to know that we could follow through your expectations and meet the deadlines we have promised to meet. We truly appreciate your recommendation and are honoured to have you as our client.

Sincerely, -Aquatech Team, Toronto

Waterproofing after a floodin the basement

We had a flooded basement last spring and after consulting a number of contractors, Nico from Aquatech provided the best diagnosis of the issue (it is an old house so that was not easy), the best course for corrective action and the lowest cost. The Aquatech team did a thorough waterproofing job. This spring we had another minor leak which turned out to be unrelated to the initial problem. Nevertheless, when I contacted Nico he came by and undertook a number of tests to help me determine where this new issue was and to confirm that it was not related to the work Aquatech performed last spring. Aquatic stands by their work!

We are so delighted to hear such an amazing feedback about Nico and our Aquatech team. Thank you so much for pointing out and sharing with others your second experience with us and the process that happens once you have a leak for the second time. We truly value our customers and even after finishing a job, we stand by you if need ever be. Thank you for giving us the chance to come out again and work for you, thank you for putting your trust into Nico and our crew.

Yours Truly, - Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Amanda B from Scarborough
Amanda B from Scarborough

Basement waterproofing

I found Aqua Tech Waterproofing on Homestars, and they quoted the lowest price for the job with a 25 year warranty, so I decided to go with them for my basement waterproofing. Andrew was amazing! He contacted me and worked around my availability, and I didn't have to be home for them to complete the job. Even though Andrew said it might be a two day job, his crew stayed late to get it all done in one day, because there was a good chance of rain the next morning - and they didn't want to leave anything exposed to the weather overnight.
In addition to all that, they crew cleaned and swept up everything (debris, leaves, dust) - the side of my house looked better than it did when they arrived. I think they even oiled my mailbox hinge, because it was no longer squeaky when they left!
This company deserves their a high rating on Homestars - I will definitely use them again if I am ever in need of their services. Thanks Aqua Tech, and thanks Andrew!

Dear Amanda,

thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule and writing such an amazing review and recommendation for Andrew and our Aquatech team. We greatly value the trust that you have put into our company and allowed us to work for you. We also are looking forward to working for you again if such need be.

Yours truly - Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Neil B in Toronto
Neil B in Toronto

Leaking basement

Long story short, we were struggling to find the source of our basement leak - and this lasted for months despite efforts to find and patch the leak with other firms. I finally got fed up and reached out to Aqua Tech after reading their reviews on HomeStars.

From the moment I reached to them, they treated me as a valued customer, they did what they said they would do, and most importantly, they fixed my leaky basement.

The work was done professionally, efficiently, and with little disruption. All said, I’m very impressed with the team and would recommend them to friends and family who find themselves with tricky water issues. Thanks Andrew and the Acqua Tech Team!

Dear Neil,

Andrew and our Aquatech are extremely delighted to hear such a wonderful feedback. Thank you so much for putting your trust into us, it is our pleasure to have you as our customer and also to hear that we could live up to your expectations and provide you with good service. We truly appreciate your recommendation and value your input. Have an amazing weekend.

Sincerely- Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Raj K. from North York
Raj K. from North York

Exterior Waterproofing for Bungalow

We had severe flooding at my parents house and needed to waterproof their 50 year old bungalow to prevent water entering the basement.
After thorough research, Nico and the Aqua Tech team turned out to be the knowledgable, trustworthy and professional company that I had hoped for.
Nico's initial assessment of the work required was precise and honest about the work that needed to be done for exterior waterproofing.
This was the fIrst company, I dealt with that did not take an initial deposit until the job was completely done,
The team finished within 4 days of hard work and completed the work with thoroughness and leaving the work area clean once done.
Extremely pleased with the workmanship and with the rain and snow this weekend, we had no water issues in basement.
The reputation speaks for itself with the 400 plus reviews of 10 stars on Home Stars, if you need exterior waterproofing done, highly recommend Nico and Aqua Tech.

Dear Raj.

Thank you so much for putting your trust into us and allowing us to work for you. We are happy to know that we could stand out, earn your trust and deserve such a positive feedback. We truly appreciate all the heart warming words you have to say about Nico, our crew and sharing the experience you had with Aquatech with others.

Truly Yours -Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Great job, fast and neat

Had LOTS of water pooling at the side of the house and coming into the basement. Hired these guys and NEVER have to worry about that again. Neat, quick and top shelf materials.

We are so grateful for your amazing review. Our team truly values all the listed qualities that you have listed and we are glad that it comes through in our work.

Best Wishes -The Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

More about Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain is the most experienced and affordable privately owned company that offers waterproofing,underpinning, basement lowering,concrete floors and drain services to families and businesses across the Greater Toronto Area. Based out of Toronto and operating several trucks across GTA, we are conveniently located to service you in Oakville, Richmond Hill, Metro Toronto or Ajax.

With more than 25 years of experience our trained technicians offer a quality, reliable and stress free waterproofing service. You can count on it. In addition, our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services.

Have an emergency? Don’t hesitate. Our 24 hour Emergency phone line is here to serve you better.

Clogged drains? Leaking taps? Clogged toilet? Repairs? and more? We have what you need at highly competitive prices you can afford. We will either match or even beat other estimates. At Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain, our goal is about doing the job right the first time around.

We use the most sophisticated technology combined with high knowledge of our services, which means the problem is fixed fast by a systems qualified plumber, leaving you worry free.

We look forward to hearing from you.