Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Andrew
Andrew
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Exterior Wall Crack Repairs - Waterproofing

Highly Satisfied and Highly Recommend Aquatech as they were excellent from beginning to end. Larry our project manager – has great customer service (Punctual, Great Communication, Kept Promises and accurately Diagnosed our 3 Wall Cracks). Aquatech team – completed the work efficiently and left the work site clean when they were complete.

The reason we decided to proceed with Aquatech versus other competitors is Larry really worked with us to understand our unique issue, he answered all of our questions in person and via email after the initial consultation, there was no pressure or sales pitch and we also felt Aquatech appreciated our business

We had a full week of rain after the work was completed and our basement is nice and dry!

Dear Andrew,

thank you kindly for taking the time out of your schedule and writing such an amazing review about Larry and your experience with AquaTech Waterproofing. It is our biggest pleasure to know that you are water free now and the issue has been solved. We want you to know that if you ever need us, be it a question or concern, we are here for you.

With Best Regards,

AquaTech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto

Exterior waterproofing

I am very happy with the waterproof work performed by Aqua Tech. Nick and whole crew were fantastic and professional from start to finish and would recommend them to anyone who’s looking to get their basement waterproofed

Tiffany
Tiffany

Basement Waterproofing

Water was coming into the basement of my house so we needed to fix that. From my first encounter to the last, I had a great experience with Aqua Tech Waterproofing.

Olga was very friendly and very flexible and was able to accommodate a time that worked for me to have someone give me a quote. Nico came to my house and very honest and knowledgeable. He explained to me what the issue was and what they were going to do to fix it. He also explained how long the process would take and exactly what materials will be used.

I was also quoted by other companies for waterproofing and honestly, Aqua Tech had the most reasonable price. After deliberating with my family, we decided to go with Aqua Tech. Igor and his worker came and was able to complete the work a timely matter. They were very respectful of my property and completed the waterproofing amazingly!

Dear Tiffany,

thank you so much for taking the time and writing this detailed review about your experience with AquaTech Waterproofing and our team. We truly appreciate and value everything you had to say and are sure that other homeowners who are looking to fix their basements truly appreciate your feedback as well. We want you to know that we are here for you if you have a simple question, a problem or a concern.

With Best Regards - AquaTech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Gerry Kelly
Gerry Kelly

Fixing wet basement

This is the second time I have used Aquatech. I was so impressed by the first time I used them, that I didn’t hesitate to use them a second time. The team of three, headed by Slava, worked nonstop from the moment they arrived until the work was finished. The team was very professional. When the job was finished they cleaned up and left the site spotless. I can’t comment on the price because I didn’t get a quote from another supplier. I would certainly use Aquatech again and would have no hesitation in referring them to others. Gerry

Dear Gerry Kelly,

thank you so much for putting your trust into us not once but twice now! We are honoured to know that we were able to earn your trust and that you felt confident to hire us again. Thank you again.

With Best Wishes - AquaTech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Ashish in Milton
Ashish in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Amazing service at a great price!

Sean (Shawn?) was my first point of contact and was a pleasure to deal with. He come out to my home and to look at my basement leak, spent about 30 minutes finding the leak in the basement and outside, then explained his teams entire process to me.

Once I was ready, Alex and Yaroslav came out to do the actual work - 2 guys digging 7 feet deep, 6 feet long and 2 feet wide for 5 hours to get to the root of the crack. Then, they filled the crack with hydraulic cement, put up a plastic barrier, then a mesh barrier, then a vapour barrier, then the membrane on top of that held in with waterproofing adhesive.

Once Alex and Yaroslav were finished, I couldn't even tell they were ever there. They had put all the dirt/mud back, with the gravel and then proceeded to clean my garage where they brought their tools in from. Absolutely amazing service and very pleasant to deal with.

If you have any water leaks in the basement or need some waterproofing done, go to Aqua Tech.

Dear Ashish,

your review means so much to us. Thank you for taking the time and describing your experience with Sean and our team for those who could be looking for a company for their project. We are honoured to know that you felt this way and these words mean the world to us.

Yours Truly - AquaTech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Ercru
Ercru

Great Service, Great people

I have never been so impressed with a service company like Aquatech. NICO, NICK, AND IGOR deserve to be commended for a fantabulous service. I am not a paid actor but this is an honest to goodness appreciation for a service well done. Gracias por todos!

Dear Ercru,

thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule and writing this wonderful review for us! We truly appreciate your feedback and value the trust you put into us.

Yours Truly - AquaTech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Ian in Ajax
Ian in Ajax
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Exterior Waterproofing

I'm very satisfied with the service from Aqua Tech and would recommend them. I had 3 exterior cracks and another issue that Larry came to see and review with me. He listened and didn't discount any of my comments, and also provided some helpful information. He also responded to emails quickly and revised the quote when I highlighted that there was an issue with what we originally discussed. The onsite team of Richard and Igor worked very quickly to repair the exterior cracks. They discovered an additional crack, which they showed me when I came home at lunch, and they already had 1 repair completely done. It was a very tight space and they were still done by 4:30. They left the area relatively clean, given what they're doing. Aqua Tech's waterproofing methodology for exterior cracks is very thorough. For the 3 cracks, 3ft each side (roughly), it was $5800 before tax. Thanks Aqua Tech.

Dear Ian,

first and foremost, we would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your thoughts and experience with fellow homeowners. We highly appreciate your positive feedback and we are very pleased to know that you are satisfied with our efficient workmanship and customer service. We are so happy that we were able to determine the problem when you called us back and were able to fix it your satisfaction. Once again, thank you for choosing Aquatech Waterproofing as your service provider and we want you to know that we are here for you if you have any further questions or concerns.

With Best Regards- AquaTech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Waterproofing/Sump Pump/Install Waterline

We hired Aquatech to do our Waterproofing/Sump Pump/Install Waterline. They did a great job for us, within the suggested time frame, and at a reasonable price. They were friendly, organized and did the job neatly and cleanly. Very satisfied with the work they did.

Dear Private User,

on behalf of our entire AquaTech team we want to thank you for taking the time and reviewing your experience with us. We are honoured to know that you were left satisfied with the work performed and want you to know that we are here for you if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Yours Truly - Aquatech Waterproofing, Toronto

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement Leak - Outer wall re-sealing

Nicely done professional job by Larry, Jack (Igor) and crew. They did a wall resealing to fix water leakage in the basement. Dug up the soil in the backyard and did a quick and efficient job. Highly recommended

Dear Private User,

thank you kindly for taking the time and writing this review for Larry, Jack (Igor) and crew. It means so much for us and for other home owners who are looking for a company for their potential project.

With Best Regards - Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Eddie from Richmond Hill
Eddie from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Aqua Tech is a trust worthy company compared to RCC

I didn't use their service as they told me I have a plumbing problem and not a foundation issue after performing a throughout investigation. Hence I am writing this to let people know that this company has great ethic and trust worthy! I am extremely happy that I call this company for second quote! If I didn't do that, I would have paid RCC for not solving the root cause of the issue.

Dear Eddie,

thank you kindly for writing us a review and sharing your experience with us despite any actual work being done. We are a family owned business and we are trying to provide the best solution for each and every situation possible to the best of our expertise. It truly makes us happy to know that we were able to solve this issue by identifying the real cause of the problem. We truly value your trust and your amazing review.

Yours Truly,

AqyaTech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

More about Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Aqua Tech Waterproofing is the most experienced and affordable privately owned company that offers basement waterproofing,underpinning, basement lowering,concrete floors and drain services to families and businesses across the Greater Toronto Area. Based out of Toronto and operating over 20 trucks across GTA, we are conveniently located to service you in Oakville, Richmond Hill, Metro Toronto or Ajax.

With more than 25 years of experience our trained technicians offer a quality, reliable and stress free waterproofing service. You can count on it. In addition, our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services.

Have an emergency? Don’t hesitate. Our 24 hour Emergency phone line is here to serve you better.

Clogged drains? Leaking taps? Clogged toilet? Repairs? and more? We have what you need at highly competitive prices you can afford. We will either match or even beat other estimates. At Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain, our goal is about doing the job right the first time around.

We use the most sophisticated technology combined with high knowledge of our services, which means the problem is fixed fast by a systems qualified plumber, leaving you worry free.

We look forward to hearing from you.