Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Aqua Tech Waterproofing [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Toronto  >  Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Reviews for Aqua Tech Waterproofing

carlie in

When my basement leaked over the winter, I was DREADING getting it re-waterproofed. I was not looking forward to my life being turned upside down because of the repairs.

My fears were totally unfounded. Aqua Tech was AMAZING. Slava and Igor were extremely professional and very polite. They were also extremely tidy. I hardly noticed that my home was under construction. They worked a side of the house at a time, and went far above and beyond my expectations.

I had plants in my front yard that I didn't want put back after the reno, and the guys took the plants away with them so I didn't have any clean up to do. They also took any debris, and the old weeping tile system away with them at the end of everyday so there was NEVER any construction mess.

I can't say enough good things about these guys, I would recommend them to anyone (and will!!)

Hi Carlie, thank you very much for your kind words, please know that they are greatly appreciated. We are pleased that you were satisfied with our service and thank you so much for such wonderful recommendation to other potential clients. Also, we were more than happy to take away the plants, debris and old weeping tile. Once again thank you for taking the time to write this review. Have a wonderful day. The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

Anthony in

After a diligent search for a waterproofing contractor I decided to choose Aqua Tech as I thought Andrew was most responsive and very upfront with the cost to complete the work. Igor and Jozeph completed the actual work. These two men were extremely hard working even respectfully refusing food and drinks when I offered. The before and after of my home shows no difference that is how much effort they put into cleaning and repairing all the landscaping.
Absolutely no disruption to my home. Igor and Jozeph went as far as waterproofing under my back deck which was painfully back breaking. They took approximately a week to finish just over 100 linear feet. If you anyone wants to waterproof their home and requires two workers to meticulously do the work while keeping your home clean I would recommend these two guys - they have my full support.

Hi Anthony, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We try our best to provide a reasonable price and timeline to our customer’s satisfaction and are happy that you appreciated our effort. It was our pleasure to serve you and thank you for being a valued customer. Cheers! The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

MAB in Toronto

Andrew who quoted on the job was very professional and helpful in his recommendations. He arrived and completed paperwork and would not accept the cheque until job was done and inspected by me. The crew, Bob and Wal, arrived right on time and started to cover carpets and protect the rest of basement from dust. Job was started at 9:00 and finished at 1:30. The worksite was pristine when they finished. Bob left the instruction booklet and warrant information and said if there was any problem with the sump pump to call them and they would come back and fix it. It was a joy to work with them. I couldn't be happier!

Hi Mab, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate it! We were more than happy to complete the paperwork. Glad that you are pleased with the work that our staff did.

Have a wonderful day the Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

F.I. from North York

Wow, these guys did an amazing job.
We had water come into a spare bedroom in the basement. They identified the source as a crack in the wall under a window well. The entire exterior wall was trenched and waterproofed, weeping tile replaced, window well drainage redone.
With a transferable 25y warranty.
Those guys were working like crazy. 40ft of house done in under 2 days.
Well worth it for future peace of mind.

Hi F.I., thank you for the great review and especially for your business! It is so nice to hear that a client is happy with the job and the timeframe it was completed by. We also appreciate such a wonderful recommendation to our future customers. Have a nice day. The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

chenyu1225cn in Toronto

We had water pooling issue in our parking area, we consulted a few reputable companies and compared their solutions and price. We eventually decided to retain the service of aqua tech. Andrew listened to our rather complicated situation (because it is a shared parking area and it involves neighbors) and provided a few remedies accordingly; he was up for the challenges, every time we raised a question or a concern, he would think hard and figured out a way to tackle it.

On the day of the appointment, Andrew and other 3 crew members arrived on time and started work without any delay, they worked in a very professional and efficient manner for over 5 hours and finished job ahead of scheduled time and the job was satisfactory. Before the crew left, they also cleaned up the job site.

Andrew offered to come back and refill the gravel if needed; he also kept his words to have his staff drop off a few bags of extra gravels which might come handy the very next day. We are glad to recommend aqua tech to anyone.

Hi Chenyu, thank you for the great review, we really appreciate your business and the opportunity to help you. We try to keep our customer as well informed as we can and give them the best recommendation. Thanks for taking the time to write this review, the team appreciates it.
Have a wonderful day, the Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

Bruno in Whitby

Matus and his colleague performed amazingly. And much beyond my expectations. Not only did they waterproof from the bottom of the foundation to the ground level, they even replaced a large section of old ceramic pipe ( some of it corroded) with modern pvc pipe. Upon finishing and cleaning up, not a scrap of debris remained. The quote for the job given to me by Andrew was 40% lower than a quote by a competitor. Echoing similar sentiments by other reviewers, without any reservations I can say this company deserves the highest recommendation.

Hi Bruno, We greatly appreciate your business and want to thank you for sharing your review with others who may find it helpful. Nice to hear that you were very satisfied with our service and thanks again for such a wonderful recommendation to other potential clients. Have a nice day – The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team

kallen in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA

Everytime it rained my basement flooded. I was impressed with Aquatech from the moment we got our estimate. They arrived on time, were extremely polite and Igor did an EXCELLENT job! My place was cleaner after they left than before!!!! Highly recommend them!

Its great to hear that we have done an excellent job on your property. We take customer service very seriously and are happy only when our great customers such as yourself are satisfied. Thank you for your kind words Kallen.

Thank al lot you Slava and Igor! Good work, on time and with very detailed explanations. We are very satisfied and would recommend Aqua Tech Waterproofing to our friends in the future.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your business and thank you for sharing your review with others who may find it helpful. We are glad that you were very satisfied with our service and thank you so much for such wonderful recommendation to your friends and potential clients. Have a great day! The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

Debbie G. in Toronto

I just had my basement waterproofed by Aqua Tech and I have to say that what I thought was going to be a nightmare, was a breeze. I got different quotes from different companies and Nico was the only one that when he gave me the quote explained to me exactly what I could expect (including the high possibility of needing a sump pump, - which I did). Every detail was perfectly explained and it happened as he had said. The crew, Matuš and Igor were very professional and answered ALL my questions, and I had many!! They explained everything they were doing as they were doing it.
They did an amazing job!

Hi Debbie, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and choosing our company from all the companies that quoted you, we appreciate it. Aquatech Waterproofing takes pride in going up and beyond the call of duty to make our customers happy. Thanks again for your business! The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

Michelle from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I found Pierre Van Belleghem extremely knowledgeable and helpful! He was very professional and provided the right advise for our basement leak. He was careful and respectful of our home and left everything cleaned up. It was a pleasure to work with him!

Hello Michelle, thank you very much for your kind words, please know that they are greatly appreciated. Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review. The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team

More about Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain is the most experienced and affordable privately owned company that offers waterproofing,underpinning, basement lowering,concrete floors and drain services to families and businesses across the Greater Toronto Area. Based out of Toronto and operating several trucks across GTA, we are conveniently located to service you in Oakville, Richmond Hill, Metro Toronto or Ajax.

With more than 25 years of experience our trained technicians offer a quality, reliable and stress free waterproofing service. You can count on it. In addition, our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services.

Have an emergency? Don’t hesitate. Our 24 hour Emergency phone line is here to serve you better.

Clogged drains? Leaking taps? Clogged toilet? Repairs? and more? We have what you need at highly competitive prices you can afford. We will either match or even beat other estimates. At Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain, our goal is about doing the job right the first time around.

We use the most sophisticated technology combined with high knowledge of our services, which means the problem is fixed fast by a systems qualified plumber, leaving you worry free.

We look forward to hearing from you.