Aqua Tech Waterproofing

HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Toronto  >  Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Reviews for Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Linda in Regal Heights
Linda in Regal Heights

Waterproofing, extension of weeping tiles and re-location of sump pump

We had used Aqua Tech previously for waterproofing and weeping tile installation just at the back of our house. Circumstances necessitated extending the weeping tiles and waterproofing to the front of our house, along with re-location of the sump pump. Little did I know what a huge, complex job this would be. Once again Aqua Tech came through for us.

Nick sent his crew Igor and Igor (one younger, one older, I think). They worked extremely hard, and put in long hours. In 3 long days, they accomplished much more than some other tradesmen do in 2 weeks. The
work entailed digging a very long trench, parging and several layers of waterproofing, laying weeping tile, pulling out big bushes–––
backbreaking work. There was also some pipe work. Re-location of a
sump pump sounds easy, but it entailed considerable planning and a lot more digging.

Igor, the younger, patiently explained anything that concerned me. I
appreciate that I have a good understanding of what was done and how.

I was concerned about the grading of the soil away from the house. I am very pleased with the grade all around the house. At the end of each day, they cleaned up nicely and carefully secured the work site. On the last day, they did a beautiful job of attending to little details and cleaning up with a power washer. Great work ethic. Very impressive
work! Thanks Igor and Igor.

Linda from Regal Heights

Azeem from Toronto
Azeem from Toronto

Excellent service and workmanship

Nico and his crew, particularly Slava, were a pleasure to work with. They waterproofed one side of my house and installed a sump pump. The job was quick and painless, and they were very clear about the work that needed to be done. Due to a scheduling conflict on my part, Nico even came to meet me at my office to sign the papers and finalize everything.
I will be calling on them again to do the rest of my house. Highly recommended!

Hi Azeem, we greatly appreciate your business and want to thank you for sharing your review with others who may find it helpful. Nice to hear that you were very satisfied with our service and thanks again for such a wonderful recommendation to potential clients. Looking forward to hearing from you, if and when you are ready to do the rest of the house.

Have a wonderful long week-end…..The Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto.

Jordana in Toronto
Jordana in Toronto

Highly recommend

They were knowledgeable, clean, efficient and friendly. I am so glad I used them and so happy with the results!! They installed my sum pump writhing 48 hours and ensured everything was to code and did a great job cleaning up after themselves.

Hji Jordana, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, we appreciate I!. We were so pleased that you were very satisfied with our service and thanks again for such a wonderful recommendation to other potential clients who may find it helpful.

Have a wonderful day - the Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto.

Graficmuse
Graficmuse

Exterior waterproofing for basement leak

Many thanks to Nico and his crew for effectively diagnosing and repairing the large cracks and various holes in the foundation. The job was quoted professionally, competitively and executed quickly. The job site was later cleaned IMMACULATELY by Igor. I can't thank this crew enough for the hard work and attention to detail. Outstanding service!

Hi Graficmuse, we would like to express our sincere thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and experience with fellow homeowners. Also, thank you for posting such a nice review. Please keep in mind that we are here to assist you with any future work or inquiries that may arise. Once again, thank you for choosing our company for your project.

Have a wonderful day….. The Aquatech Waterproofing Team Toronto

Lorraine St.R in York
Lorraine St.R in York

Waterproofing south wall of house

I dealt with Nico as the project consultant for our job, really nice helpful guy who is very knowledgeable and has been doing this for 6 years.

The team that was sent to do the job were Matoush (hope I spelt your name right) and Robert, I could not get over how hard they worked to dig out the trench in the driveway and parge the wall on day one, (it had snowed a couple of days prior which did not help) they were back at the job the next morning and had completed the job by 4:00 in the afternoon.

Site was cleaned up as much as they could considering there was a mix of melting ice and dirt on the driveway.

Would highly recommend.

Hi Lorraine, thank you for choosing us and putting your trust in our company, also thank you so much for this amazing review, it was a real joy reading it. It was a pleasure having you as a client and we are happy that you are satisfied with our service from start to finish. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to write this review and recommend us to our future customers.

Have a great day!

The Aquatech Waterproofing Team - Toronto

jsargent in Toronto
jsargent in Toronto

Basement Waterproofing & Sump Pump Installation

Aqua Tech was fantastic! Our project consultant Andrew was very informative and helpful throughout the whole process. The team who came and did the work were very professional and efficient and did a great job. Andrew came back after the job was done to have a look through and confirm everything looked good. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to do waterproofing.

Hi Jsargent, thank you for the great review and especially for your business. It is so nice to hear when a client is happy with the job performed by our technician and crew. It was our pleasure to serve you and thank you for being a valuable customer. Once again thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this review. Have a wonderful day…..the Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Jason
Jason

Foundation waterproofing

AquaTech Waterproofing provided great service from start to finish. Their crews arrived on time, and were very friendly and answered all questions we had during the process. And unlike many contractors, the price at the end of the job was the same price they quoted before the job started. They were recommended to us by a neighbour and would definitely recommend them as well.

Hi Jason, we greatly appreciate your business and want to thank you for sharing your review with others who may find it helpful. We strive to be one of the best waterproofing companies in Toronto by providing reasonable prices and timeline to our customer’s satisfaction. It is satisfied customers like yourself that keeps us in business. Thank you for your recommendation, we really appreciate it. The Aquatech Waterproofing Team Toronto.

Waterproof basement

The team that came in were fantastic. They were extremely knowledgeable and did precisely what was needed. They cleaned up the place and were extremely nice and informative. I couldnt have been more pleased with the project

Hi, we greatly appreciate your business and want to thank you for writing and sharing your thoughts with others who may find it helpful. Nice to hear that you were very satisfied with our service and thanks again for such a wonderful recommendation. Have a great day.....The Aquatech Wateproofing Toronto Team

Andrew from Mississauga
Andrew from Mississauga

Basement crack repair

Great communication. Price and timeline as promised. Very happy with the work. The price was reasonable compared to other quotes I had obtained. The crack was small, but gives peace of mind to know it has been well managed. Would hire again.

Hi Andrew, thank you very much for taking the time to share your review and your kind words, Aquatech and its team appreciate them! We are happy that you are very satisfied with the price quoted to do the job and the timeline for the job to be completed. If there is any further assistance in the future do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks from our family to yours.
The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team, Toronto.

lichi from Toronto
lichi from Toronto

EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING FOR BASEMENT LEAK

I am very happy with the waterproof work performed by Aqua Tech. My basement leaked after a sudden temperature increase and heavy rain this winter. Andrew was able to come in shortly upon the request, and provided a practical and effective solution. He is very knowledgeable about the foundation, and soil conditions for my house based on his previous work on my street, and very confident with the quality of his work (it comes with a 25-years warranty). The crews were courteous and thorough during the work, and did a nice clean up afterward. All in all, I would highly recommend AquaTech for waterproofing.

Hi, thank you for the great review and especially for your business. It is so nice to hear when a client is happy with the job performed by our technician and crew. If we can be of any assistance to you or your friends in the future do not hesitate contacting us.

Have a wonderful day - the Aquatech Waterproofing Team Toronto

More about Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain is the most experienced and affordable privately owned company that offers waterproofing,underpinning, basement lowering,concrete floors and drain services to families and businesses across the Greater Toronto Area. Based out of Toronto and operating several trucks across GTA, we are conveniently located to service you in Oakville, Richmond Hill, Metro Toronto or Ajax.

With more than 25 years of experience our trained technicians offer a quality, reliable and stress free waterproofing service. You can count on it. In addition, our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services.

Have an emergency? Don’t hesitate. Our 24 hour Emergency phone line is here to serve you better.

Clogged drains? Leaking taps? Clogged toilet? Repairs? and more? We have what you need at highly competitive prices you can afford. We will either match or even beat other estimates. At Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain, our goal is about doing the job right the first time around.

We use the most sophisticated technology combined with high knowledge of our services, which means the problem is fixed fast by a systems qualified plumber, leaving you worry free.

We look forward to hearing from you.