Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Reviews for Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Gail from East York
Gail from East York

Waterproofing

I am a huge fan of HomeStars so when it was time to get my house waterproofed, I went on a search. As per usual, I contacted 3 companies. I realize that some jobs are small but in my eyes, there are no small jobs, just small-minded companies. The minute Nick came over to provide me with a quote, I knew that I was going to go with AquaTech. He was honest, direct and made no attempt to up-sell. Nick was extremely knowledgeable and wasn't afraid to get dirty and drag himself under my deck. He was a hands on person. The professional workmanship was outstanding. It was done efficiently and cleaned up each and every night. I therefore highly recommend AquaTech for your waterproofing job. Thank you.

Hi Gail, thank you so much for this glowing review, we really appreciate it! We strive to be one of the best waterproofing companies in Toronto by keeping our customer informed, providing reasonable prices and timeline to our customer’s satisfaction, also, no job is too small. Thanks again for taking time out of your day to write this review.
Have a wonderful day - The Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Cherry Atkins in Mississauga
Cherry Atkins in Mississauga

Leaking Basement

We purchased a home and the previous owners had a company #fix# the basement leak.... Within 60 days the basement was leaking again in the same locations. We had 3 quotes, and decided to go with Aqua Tech. Nico, came out diagnosed the issues right away and fixed it properly within the week as promised.
He was professional, gave us a broken down quote for the work to be done. We had Vlae and a couple of other workers and they worked hard and cleaned up after themselves. Very respectful and trustworthy crew.:)
We are also thankful to Homestars for these unbiased reviews.

Hi Cherry, thank you for the great review and especially for your business, we really appreciate it! It is so nice to hear when a client is happy with the job performed by our technician and crew and you recognizing it really makes our day. If we can be of any further assistance either to yourself or your friends in the future then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day – The Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Margot Witz from Toronto
Margot Witz from Toronto

Excellent exterior waterproofing

On our recent home purchase we were made aware the need to waterproof the exterior side of our home. Everyone knows this can be an expensive and timely aspect to undergo. After receiving three quotes we went with Aqua Tech because of their knowledge, expertise, experience and the extensive breakdown of what was needed. Nico ( my rep) took the time to come by and explain to me everything that was going to take place, in detail and care. We chose to go with Aqua tech not just because it was the most reasonable quote but because of how honest Nico was with us about what was involved, and if there was a need to have additional costs we would be advised vs oversold. The other companies overcharged and wanted to sell us products we didn’t need. What was so amazing was that the two technicians who came did the job by hand!!! We share an interlocking driveway with our neighbours and the team took every stone out by hand, delicately moved them by hand to a safe place and left the area cleaner and safer than when they found it. I am very happy I went with Aqua Tech, who were able to waterproof our home before winter. Nico was amazing, knowledgeable and took the time to really detail the project out. I couldn’t recommend this company enough and very grateful Nico was our main point of contact!

Hi Margot, thank you very much for your kind words, please know that they are greatly appreciated. We are so pleased that you were satisfied with our service and thank you so much for such wonderful recommendation to our future clients. Also, we were more than happy to remove and replace the interlocking driveway stones. Once again thank you for taking the time to write this review. Have a wonderful day. The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team, Toronto.

BC Thornhill in Markham
BC Thornhill in Markham

Amazing Service!

Terry and Andrew were great! They showed up on time, talked me through the process, and got to work immediately. They were very clean, professional and finished the work on time. 10/10 would definitely recommend.

Thank you BC for going out of your way at this time of year to write a review on our company, we really appreciate it! We were more than happy to walk you through the waterproofing process and appreciate your recommendation to other potential clients.

Best regards, the Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto.

Brennan
Brennan

Great Work

Nick and his team came and waterproofed our entire basement and installed a sump pump. They worked with our schedule and were finished in 2 days. My basement is dry and sump pump is working very well. If you need to do any waterproofing Aquatech is the company you need to call.

Hi Brennan, we greatly appreciate your business and want to thank you for sharing your review with others who may find it helpful. Also it was nice to hear that you were very satisfied on how long it took to complete the job.Thanks again for such a wonderful recommendation. Have a wonderful day - The Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Houseproud
Houseproud

Excellent work done on time and budget

Andrew came to our house to give us a quote as our basement had a moldy smell. Two dehumidifiers going 24/7 for the past few months were not cutting it. He took the time to present different options to us. Another company suggested a sump pump but he said it was not required in our case. We received his quote the same day.

Andrew has a team of hard workers. They came on the agreed day. It rained a lot and Andrew let us know that his team would continue working once the rain let up. Appreciated the open communication. He also stopped by to see how his team was progressing. His team kept the work area tidy and did not track dirt into the house. Bottomline: the basement is drier.

We highly recommend Aquatech Waterproofing for their solid workmanship, fair pricing and professional attitude. Thank you!

We so appreciate you taking the time and effort to write a review on our company. It is wonderful people like yourself that keep us in business by spreading the word about our company. The Aquatech Waterproofing team takes great pride in their work by respecting our client’s property, providing competitive prices and professionalism. Thanks again for reviewing us and have a wonderful day!

The Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Exterior Waterproofing

Fast, competitive pricing.
Upon completion, jobsite was as clean as when the crew had first started.
Extremely impressed with the work ethic of the crews that completed the work. I would have no problem recommending this company on this fact alone.
Thank you Nico and crew.

Hi, we greatly appreciate your business and want to thank you for sharing your review with others who may find it helpful. Nice to hear that you were very satisfied with the pricing and our work ethic and thanks again for such a wonderful recommendation to other potential clients.
Have a wonderful day, the Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Lorenzo in York
Lorenzo in York

Waterproofing and sump pump installation

I am extremely pleased with the work done by Aquatech at my home. I needed a portion of my house to be waterproofed and a sump pump installed. Nico came to my house for the estimate, and gave me a detailed and accurate report on the work to be completed. Without hesitation, I booked Aquatech for the job and set the date. As promised, the work was completed punctually on the agreed date. The workers, Igor and Andrew, worked hard and ensured that my home was spotless when done - I was actually amazed at how clean they left my yard/driveway/basement. Nico was punctual with his appointments and a real pleasure to deal with. I will definitely recommend Aquatech to all my friends and family. Great work!!!!

Hi Lorenzo, we would like to thank you for such a glowing review and especially for your business. We try our best to provide our customers with a fair price and try to get the job done as quickly as possible, so to see our customers appreciate our efforts really makes our day! Have a great day and thanks again for recommending us to your friends and family. The Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto.

NM in York
NM in York

Waterproofing

I thoroughly recommend Aquatech for any basement waterproofing / sump pump installation work. Nico and his team communicated well throughout, provided a fair quote and kept to that estimate, turned up as scheduled and worked in an efficient and tidy way. No hesitation in recommending this company.

Hi NM, we appreciate your business and thank you for sharing this review with others who may find it helpful. Also, thank you for putting your trust in our company and for such a wonderful recommendation to our future clients.

Have a great day! The Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Benjamin
Benjamin

Window Well Installation

I am always so skeptical of these companies that have perfect/near perfect HomeStars ratings. However, I am more than pleased with the work and service that was provided by Aqua Tech as they definitely earned their rating. Andrew was very respectful, professional, and knowledgeable. He was very personable, which made it easy to speak to him and deal with throughout the entire process (from quotation to the end of the job). He understood exactly what we were looking to do and explained the different options and was detailed in the specifics of each option. The crew was professional, detailed, clean, respectful of our home, and did an excellent job installing two window wells. If there was ever an issue down the road, I know I could call Andrew and he would take care of it. This says a great deal about Andrew and the integrity of his company. I had a great experience with Aqua Tech and would highly recommend them.

Hi Benjamin, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review by sharing your experience with others who may find it helpful. So to see our customers appreciate our efforts really makes our day. It was a real pleasure to serve you and thank you for being such a valued client.
Have a wonderful day, the Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

More about Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain is the most experienced and affordable privately owned company that offers waterproofing,underpinning, basement lowering,concrete floors and drain services to families and businesses across the Greater Toronto Area. Based out of Toronto and operating several trucks across GTA, we are conveniently located to service you in Oakville, Richmond Hill, Metro Toronto or Ajax.

With more than 25 years of experience our trained technicians offer a quality, reliable and stress free waterproofing service. You can count on it. In addition, our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services.

Have an emergency? Don’t hesitate. Our 24 hour Emergency phone line is here to serve you better.

Clogged drains? Leaking taps? Clogged toilet? Repairs? and more? We have what you need at highly competitive prices you can afford. We will either match or even beat other estimates. At Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain, our goal is about doing the job right the first time around.

We use the most sophisticated technology combined with high knowledge of our services, which means the problem is fixed fast by a systems qualified plumber, leaving you worry free.

We look forward to hearing from you.