Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Reviews for Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Basement water control

I had water infiltrating along a section of my basement whenever there was heavy rainfall for a couple of days or more.
Eugene came in and analyzed my issue and recommended an affordable solution.
The work was completed in a day, around the beginning of May. Haven't had any issues since, even though we've had some pretty rainy days.
Overall my experience with Aqua Tech through Eugene and his team was great, professional, clean (this was an indoors project) and trustworthy (they stood behind their work and helped out later on, when during the renovation process I needed the water control membrane moved a little in a certain section).

Dear Alex,

it is our pleasure to receive such an amazing review from you. Thank you so much for taking the time and describing your experience with Eugene and our crew. We truly appreciate it.

With Best Regards, - AquaTech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Al and Debbie  in Mississauga
Al and Debbie in Mississauga

Basement waterproofing and French drain

Vlad and team took excellent care of us. All work was professionally done. Excellent work ethic guys.
If you want the job done right, hire these guys !!!!!
We are so relieved now, no more worrying about leaks!!!

Well done Aquatech!!!!

Dear Al and Debbie,

we are so pleased to know that we were able to leave you worry free and fix the leaks in your basement. On behalf of Vlad and our entire AquaTech Waterproofing crew we want to thank you kindly for your kind review and recommendation.

Yours Truly, - AquaTech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

D Fisch in North York
D Fisch in North York

Basement Waterproofing

Highly recommended -- honest, clean and on time
Eugene & Terry took great care of me. They installed sump pump and internal waterproofing (ontario waterproofing and internal weeping tile)
Great job - would absolutely recommend.

Dear David,

thank you so much for your wonderful review and your recommendation. We truly appreciate the kind words about our team and the work we did.

Varda in Thornhill
Varda in Thornhill

Several foundation cracks

Thank you for a great job done. Nico was very professional in assessing the situation and what our needs would be. Once the work was performed, their were 4 outstanding staff, fixing the cracks on both sides of the house. They worked very hard and were diligent to complete everything that day. Their cleanup was fabulous. You can't even tell there was so much digging done around the house.

Dear Varda,

thank you so much for your great review for Nico, our crew and of the work we did at your home. We truly appreciate the opportunity you have given us to work for you and provide you with the service you deserve.

With Best Regards, - AquaTech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Vaibhav in Toronto
Vaibhav in Toronto

Waterproofing Basement

This review is of their service , I am waiting for the winter to come , to confirm the results of the waterproofing they have done.

I am one of those tough to please customer. I do my research before spending on anything , let alone spending this much on basement waterproofing.
My house was build in 1957 with block foundation. Water seeps in during months of Feb-March-April , when the ice is melting. I contacted some contractors , they came and didn't show enough enthusiasm to do the job.
Contractors have to understand that , if they have good reviews on Homestar , doesn't mean that they will surely get the job. They have to come and prove how they are better than anybody else out there.

Anyways , Nick from AquaTech came and explained the whole situation to me . He is a very busy guy , I guess all the contractors are nowadays ( I don't know what am I doing in this IT job, should have been a contractor) .
He was very honest and to the point. It was me and my neighbor who needed waterproofing , so he gave us a little bit discount.

Service started last week, Although they should have called me before starting the job but it's OK. Their main guy Andrew is a good man and he deserves a raise. All the work was done in 2 days. They put cement on the cracks, sealed it properly with the layer of Tar, Plastic and thick Plastic sheet and changed the weeping tile.

I will update this review next year for sure and will let the people (like me ) who read reviews , know how their job was.

Dear Vaibhav,

thank you so much for your amazing, down to earth review. When I was reading it it truly put a smile on my face. We appreciate all your great comments and we are looking forward to getting an update from you next year because that would be one of the first for sure. I am extremely proud that out of all contractors you have given us a chance to work for you and I want you to know that we are always here for you in return.

Ninet in Toronto
Ninet in Toronto

Basement Renovation, flooding

Excellent job, precise, accurate and knowledgeable guys.
Eugeni and Tim came to our house on urgent notice to waterproof our basement after snow melting and heavy rain flooding. They show good understanding of the problem. Offered reasonable job and middle range price in comparison with other offers. They came on the promised day, worked hard and long hours, gave good advices, and finished outside job (31 ft outside isolation) on the same day. Left the terrain clean and closed as it supposed to be. Next day they continued inside with the backwater valve and sump pump system.
We are doing major renovation and are dealing with different contractors. Service like this we meet for first time. They are exceptional. If Eugeni can take your project don't think longer.
Thank you Eugeni and Tery for your amazing service and job!
Marin

Dear Ninet,

on behalf of Eugeni and Terry, I want to thank you for your kind words and your recommendation. To hear that you have met service like this for the first time among other contractors means to much to our team. We are extremely happy to know that we have exceeded your expectation, left you water free among with this impression. Thank you once again and we hope you have a great day.

Truly Yours, - AquaTech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

stella
stella

Smart to choose Aqua Tech

I felt strange when I checked HomeStars for waterproof service. Aqua Tech did not have any complain from any of its customers. I called this company for free estimate. Andrew came to my home. Before he planed to leave, I already made decision I will choose this company to do this big project for my home.

1. Best Price

I talked with so many companies, big or small, also I visited National Home Show for waterproof.
Andrew's offer is the best one, plus his price covers everything, basement window well, outside air condition unit plugging in/out, concrete moving, garden bed moving....., no any extra charge and during this project, I even found more others services were provided.
Plus Andrew suggested me how to save money, which part of house does not need doing waterproof. I strongly feel this company pay more attention to service and reputation.

2. Worry free

Their simple brochure illustrates steps they will take one by one. As a new homeowner, quickly fully understand this big project what will happen around and inside house.
Aqua Tech covers everything about waterproof, garage floor replacement, backwater valve and sump pump system. As a homeowner, it is easy, just talk with one company to do all waterproof issue. The most important thing is, Aqua Tech never sub-contract. The processing and quality are fully under controlled. I trust their working quality. Any question, directly talk with Andrew and get answer right away. After all site job done, paper work for the city rebate was followed right away by Andrew. Truly worry free.

3. Best employee

Everyday the work site was very neat. My neighbors on both sides praise me that I chose the best company.
Their employee were quiet, very polite and hard working.
IGOR help me move lots stuff, even the small tree and help moving in my piano. also he help to fix other small problems for my wall. Thank you, IGOR.

Supervisor, SLAVA is amazing, full of energy, good organizer and hard working. He worked between different places, never missing anything. Air condition move out/in, city inspector coming, construction bin coming/exchange, everything is well organized. He made big surprise for me. In my cool room, under porch, one corner is covered by gravel. After backwater valve was installed, he covered the whole corner with concrete nicely. I counted almost 10 bags cement were used. This is lots extra he did for me, much more easy for me later to do renovation. Thank you, SLAVA.

Next time, if need waterproof service, definitely I will choose Aqua Tech again.

Hope above my experience can help home owners make smart choice.

Dear Stella,

thank you so much for taking the time and writing such a detailed break down of our work and leaving such an amazing review for our team. We truly appreciate and value you as our customer and are beyond happy to hear that we could exceed your expectations and leave such an impression. As you have pointed out, customer service is very important to us and to read such a feed back really means a lot to our crew. Once again thank you for going above and beyond and giving your recommendation to other people who are looking for a waterproofing expert to fix their basement leak.

Leslie K in Toronto
Leslie K in Toronto

Exterior waterproofing

Matus is a good ambassador for the company. Happy to explain and answer any questions. He and Robert, Michael and Fero worked hard and long hours to complete the job in record time, before the rain started again. They all came back as promised for finishing touches, and put in extra time and effort to deal with very large window well that had shifted. Came back again to add more gravel in a couple of spots where gravel had settled below grade. Cleaned up all their mess each time, took care with the existing grass, and moved, cut and reset front sidewalk pieces and cement edging. I’m very happy with their work, work ethic, and customer service.

Dear Leslie,

thank you so much for such an amazing review about Matus and his crew Robert Michael and Fero. It is our biggest pleasure to hear that you have had such an experience with our team and took the time to review their work in such detail. It means so much to us to know that we were able to meet your expectations and more.

Yours Truly, - AquaTech Waterproofing, Toronto

Interior waterproofing

We reached out to a couple of companies for quotes following a leak in our basement. Eugene was quick to come by, assess the situation, and give us options. We decided to go with interior waterproofing and a sump pump. Eugene quoted a reasonable fee and timeline (unlike the other company I contacted). Terry and his coworker came within the two-week timeline and - after outlining the process clearly - Terry completed the work in two days, as quoted. They were very thoughtful, hard-working, cleaned up the work area well. I was hugely impressed and would recommend Aquatech Waterproofing, Eugene and Terry to anyone.

Dear Nicolette,

on behalf of Eugene, Terry and the entire AquaTech Waterproofing team we thank you for such a detailed review of our work and such kind words. Thank you for choosing us among other companies and giving us a chance to work for you. Your recommendation means so much to us.

Sincerely, - AquaTech Waterproofing, Toronto

Shereen in Toronto
Shereen in Toronto

Exterior Waterproofing

What started out as a negative experience with our basement flooding, ended with a positive experience with Aquatech. They were prompt in their communication and transparent with their cost, timelines and work being done. Aquatech exterior waterproofed 68 feet of our house and their technicians worked extremely hard over 2 days and completed the entire project within that time. We are glad we hired them and would recommend them to anyone.

Dear Shereen,

we truly appreciate you taking the time and leaving us such an amazing review. We are so happy to hear that we were able to meet all of your expectations and leave you satisfied with our work. Thank you so much for your recommendation.

Sincerely, - Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

More about Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain is the most experienced and affordable privately owned company that offers waterproofing,underpinning, basement lowering,concrete floors and drain services to families and businesses across the Greater Toronto Area. Based out of Toronto and operating several trucks across GTA, we are conveniently located to service you in Oakville, Richmond Hill, Metro Toronto or Ajax.

With more than 25 years of experience our trained technicians offer a quality, reliable and stress free waterproofing service. You can count on it. In addition, our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services.

Have an emergency? Don’t hesitate. Our 24 hour Emergency phone line is here to serve you better.

Clogged drains? Leaking taps? Clogged toilet? Repairs? and more? We have what you need at highly competitive prices you can afford. We will either match or even beat other estimates. At Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain, our goal is about doing the job right the first time around.

We use the most sophisticated technology combined with high knowledge of our services, which means the problem is fixed fast by a systems qualified plumber, leaving you worry free.

We look forward to hearing from you.