HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Toronto  >  Aqua Tech Waterproofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Joanne  from Etobicoke

This is a long overdue; but I was so impressed that it has been on my to do list. AquaTech has done two jobs for me in the last year. The last one was in the Spring 2017 and given all the rain we have had this summer it was noted that they did an excellent job since we have not seen any water seeping into our basement from the location at the back of the house and then from a location at the side of the house.
Both times the work started promptly in the morning with the gentlemen working continuously through the day and finishing off with the entire area being put back in place. The side job included removing and then replacing patio stones and a neighbour adjacent; he was also pleased at the way they finished the cleanup. I was very pleased with both my sales reps Nico and Andrew, I had obtained other quotes and my pricing was very competitive. I would highly recommend this company.

Job Price

I recently moved into a neighborhood with a high water table. I called Aqua Tech for a quote and scheduled an appointment with Nico. Nico was easily the best salesman for a waterproofing company that came through my door. He was genuine, informative and most of all took the time to explain the whole process. The other companies I called were cold and seemed as if they just wanted the job for the $$; one of the companies I called didn't want to come look and gave me a inflated quote over the phone!

Terry & Andrew showed up promptly every morning, worked extremely quick and hard to get the job done within the scheduled time frame (one week). It was hot and these guy kept working with very little breaks. They were respectful of my home and ensured no mess was left when the work was complete. Terry and Andrew were always responsive to my questions and concerns. Due to my schedule, they had to come on a Saturday to work - you don't get that with many companies. At the end of the week, these guys installed a sump pump, backwater valve and interior waterproofing.

If I can give more stars for these guys and the company, I would. Aqua Tech was first class from the get go. I've started recommending them to all the neighbors and will do so to anyone that asks.

Cheers Boys, job well done.

Nico, Terry and Andrew were outstanding from the get go.

andy94040 in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Matus and Igor did a terrific job! They did what appeared to be incredibly difficult work. I would fully recommend this company to anyone having issues with moisture issues in the basement.

JMK in Toronto

Niko and his crew were fantastic! They were courteous and efficient. The work was well done and cleanup was spotless. I would not hesitate to recommend Aqua Tech for anyone needing waterproofing work done.

Job Price

Hi JMK, thank you so much for this amazing review, it was a real joy reading it. It was a pleasure having you as our client and we are happy that you are satisfied with our service from start to finish. We also appreciate you recommending Aquatech-Waterproofing to our future clients.

Have a great day!

The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

Didis_Etobicoke

Didn't have to wait long to get an estimate on waterproofing my basement. The work was done quickly and efficiently. Andrew was very helpful with regards to filling out the appropriate forms so that we would get a rebate from the City of Toronto. The job crew was very good and very respectful of the premises, never leaving a mess. We had a sump pump and back water valve (outside) installed. Would recommend.

Job Price

Hi Didis, we greatly appreciate your business and want to thank you for sharing your review with others who may find it helpful. It was nice to hear that you were satisfied with our service and thanks again for such a wonderful recommendation to other potential clients.

Hope your rebate from the City of Toronto arrives real soon. The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

Tu

Great job from start to finish. Aquatech is honest, efficient, and reliable. The quote they provided was also fair and reasonable compared to other companies. I recommend this company 100%. Be sure you get a quote from these guys before making your decision, you will not be disappointed!

Job Price

Hi Tu, thank you for the great review and especially for your business. It is so nice to hear when a client is happy with the price quoted and the job performed by our technician and crew. Thanks again for your recommendation and for sharing your review with others who may find it helpful.

Have a great day! The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

Harvey Bloomfield in Mississauga

There is a reason why they get 10's. Andrew was determined to find where the crack was located and the other competitors had no idea. They schedule me for about 2 weeks after the quote in July while other companies were saying not until September could they do the work .Andrew and Terry came on time and started the repair that was finished in about 4 hours and return the area tidy and looking good. I am extremely happy with the professionalism they all showed.

Job Price

Hi Harvey, thank you so much for this amazing review, we were blown away by it! We appreciate you taking the time to review our company and share with our future clients your experience, also for trusting Aquatech and letting us deliver the best possible service that we can. Thank you once again. Have a nice day…..The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

Neil Rothenberg in Toronto

I had a great experience with Aqua Tech and the basement waterproofing they completed last week. They did everything they promised and more. A shout-out to Igor and Joseph the work crew and Niko the supervisor for superior service

Hi Neil,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our crew takes great pride in our work by providing competitive prices and timeline to our customer’s satisfaction. It is satisfied customers like yourself that keeps us in business.

It will be our pleasure to serve you anytime should you need us in the future.

Thanks again from the Aquatech family to yours.

Nick was very helpful when he came to assess my problem. The quote was in the range of other quotes and the timeline for completing the work was soon. When I agreed to have Aquatech do the work the date was scheduled to meet my requirements.
On the day to have the work done Nick called in advance to let me know that they would be a little late. When Slava and Igor arrived they got to work right away and didn't stop until the job was done. They were professional and didn't mind when I asked questions about what was happening. I asked them to be careful of a small plant near where they were working and they made a protective cover that worked. When they were finished the left the area tidy and looking good. I am happy with the work and the experience.

Job Price

Hi, Thank you very much, we at Aquatech are very pleased to receive such good reviews from happy customers. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share your experience with other homeowners and we are very pleased to know that you are satisfied with our workmanship and customer service. Please keep in mind that we are here to assist you with any future work or inquiry that may arise. Once again, thank you for choosing Aquatech-Waterproofing.
Have a nice day – The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

Anna Menozzzi in Toronto

Extremely professional and reliable company. My house is 120 years old and the crew did an excellent job in changing the cracked draining pipe in an incredibly tight spot. They also waterproofed the cellar and fixed at no extra charge cracked cement and tiles. A few months later a little leak developed around the drain pipe and the wall, they fixed it without a question, demonstrating that they sand behind their work: a rare thing these days! Ethical, clean, respectful, all at a fair price. I highly recommend Aqua Tech Waterproofing.

Job Price

Hi Anna, thank you so much for the great review and especially for your business! We take pride in our workmanship and stand behind our work. We also go above and beyond the call of duty to make things right and our customers happy. Have a nice day The Aquatech Waterproofing Team

More about Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain is the most experienced and affordable privately owned company that offers waterproofing,underpinning, basement lowering,concrete floors and drain services to families and businesses across the Greater Toronto Area. Based out of Toronto and operating several trucks across GTA, we are conveniently located to service you in Oakville, Richmond Hill, Metro Toronto or Ajax.

With more than 25 years of experience our trained technicians offer a quality, reliable and stress free waterproofing service. You can count on it. In addition, our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services.

Have an emergency? Don’t hesitate. Our 24 hour Emergency phone line is here to serve you better.

Clogged drains? Leaking taps? Clogged toilet? Repairs? and more? We have what you need at highly competitive prices you can afford. We will either match or even beat other estimates. At Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain, our goal is about doing the job right the first time around.

We use the most sophisticated technology combined with high knowledge of our services, which means the problem is fixed fast by a systems qualified plumber, leaving you worry free.

We look forward to hearing from you.