Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Best of 2021 winner 9 timesBest of 2021winner 9 times

Reviews for Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Fantastic Service

When we initially received a quote from Shawn, he was extremely knowledgeable, professional, and answered all of our questions (and more) about our basement leak. He was able to provide a competitive quote and quick service to waterproof our basement. 10/10 would recommend!

Dear Private User,

on behalf of Shawn, our entire Aquatech Team but also all the people who find this review helpful we want to thank you for your recommendation. Thank you kindly for your trust and this wonderful review.

Sincerely - Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Basement waterproofing

The basement has held up so far since they waterproofed our walls. As far as waterproofing goes, they were really professional and answered every question we had to the best of their abilities. Moreover, I am very happy that they could do the work on such short notice. I would definitely recommend them if you need any waterproofing jobs done.

Dear Private User,

we are extremely happy to know that we were able to accommodate your waterproofing needs within these timeframes and are so thankful for this wonderful review. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule and leaving this recommendation for us.

With Best Regards - Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

basement leaking

Highly satisfied and highly recommend. Olga was very nice to talk to when booking my consultation, she welcomed all my questions. She definitely knows her stuff for good customer service. Nico came to our house to exam the leaking problem, he is knowledgeable and very professional, he arrived right on time, he found the problem source and broke down to us the details. He was very honest that it's not a waterproofing problem though still suggested solutions. I would definitely recommend them to others and in the event I need waterproofing help, they would be the first ones to call.

Dear Private User,

thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule and writing such an amazing review for Olga and Nico. It means so much to us to know that our team members are knowledgeable and worthy of your kind words and recommendation. We want you to know that we are here for you if you have a simple question or concern.

Sincerely - Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Rich in Toronto
Rich in Toronto

Waterproofing foundation (exterior)

From start to finish, these guys were amazing.
Nico provided a clear quote, setting out price per foot and took me through the options (inside, outside, pros and cons). He explained to me refunds offered for sumps and sewer back-flow preventer and, since they are licensed with Toronto, they are doing the paperwork seeking my refund.
Once retained, they were able to schedule me within a week.
Igor and Igor were on time, polite to my neighbours, worked hard, explained everything to me along the way, and even took their shoes off when the came in the house. They cleaned up my yard and driveway, including sweeping and raking. They checked with me before damaging any bushes, and when I said they could remove one to make space, they even took it with them - leaving no trash at all. There was not so much as a screw left at the job site when they were done.
I don't work for them, and I am not related to anyone who works there. I am a totally satisfied customer.

Dear Rich,

thank you so much for taking the time and writing this amazing review. It truly means so much to us to know that you were satisfied with the work performed and that Nico, Igor and Igor have made such a nice impression on you. We are extremely happy to know that the crew left no mess behind despite waterproofing being known as a messy type of work. We want you to know that we are always here for you if you have a simple question or concern. Thank you again.

With Best Regards - Aquatech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto

Exterior waterproofing

I am very happy with the waterproof work performed by Aqua Tech. Nick and whole crew were fantastic and professional from start to finish and would recommend them to anyone who’s looking to get their basement waterproofed

Dear Tom,

thank you kindly for taking the time and writing this review for us. We truly appreciate the kind words and are delighted to know that we were able to earn your trust and recommendation.

With Best Regards, - AquaTech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Tiffany
Tiffany

Basement Waterproofing

Water was coming into the basement of my house so we needed to fix that. From my first encounter to the last, I had a great experience with Aqua Tech Waterproofing.

Olga was very friendly and very flexible and was able to accommodate a time that worked for me to have someone give me a quote. Nico came to my house and very honest and knowledgeable. He explained to me what the issue was and what they were going to do to fix it. He also explained how long the process would take and exactly what materials will be used.

I was also quoted by other companies for waterproofing and honestly, Aqua Tech had the most reasonable price. After deliberating with my family, we decided to go with Aqua Tech. Igor and his worker came and was able to complete the work a timely matter. They were very respectful of my property and completed the waterproofing amazingly!

Dear Tiffany,

thank you so much for taking the time and writing this detailed review about your experience with AquaTech Waterproofing and our team. We truly appreciate and value everything you had to say and are sure that other homeowners who are looking to fix their basements truly appreciate your feedback as well. We want you to know that we are here for you if you have a simple question, a problem or a concern.

With Best Regards - AquaTech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Gerry Kelly
Gerry Kelly

Fixing wet basement

This is the second time I have used Aquatech. I was so impressed by the first time I used them, that I didn’t hesitate to use them a second time. The team of three, headed by Slava, worked nonstop from the moment they arrived until the work was finished. The team was very professional. When the job was finished they cleaned up and left the site spotless. I can’t comment on the price because I didn’t get a quote from another supplier. I would certainly use Aquatech again and would have no hesitation in referring them to others. Gerry

Dear Gerry Kelly,

thank you so much for putting your trust into us not once but twice now! We are honoured to know that we were able to earn your trust and that you felt confident to hire us again. Thank you again.

With Best Wishes - AquaTech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Ashish in Milton
Ashish in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Amazing service at a great price!

Sean (Shawn?) was my first point of contact and was a pleasure to deal with. He come out to my home and to look at my basement leak, spent about 30 minutes finding the leak in the basement and outside, then explained his teams entire process to me.

Once I was ready, Alex and Yaroslav came out to do the actual work - 2 guys digging 7 feet deep, 6 feet long and 2 feet wide for 5 hours to get to the root of the crack. Then, they filled the crack with hydraulic cement, put up a plastic barrier, then a mesh barrier, then a vapour barrier, then the membrane on top of that held in with waterproofing adhesive.

Once Alex and Yaroslav were finished, I couldn't even tell they were ever there. They had put all the dirt/mud back, with the gravel and then proceeded to clean my garage where they brought their tools in from. Absolutely amazing service and very pleasant to deal with.

If you have any water leaks in the basement or need some waterproofing done, go to Aqua Tech.

Dear Ashish,

your review means so much to us. Thank you for taking the time and describing your experience with Sean and our team for those who could be looking for a company for their project. We are honoured to know that you felt this way and these words mean the world to us.

Yours Truly - AquaTech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Ercru
Ercru

Great Service, Great people

I have never been so impressed with a service company like Aquatech. NICO, NICK, AND IGOR deserve to be commended for a fantabulous service. I am not a paid actor but this is an honest to goodness appreciation for a service well done. Gracias por todos!

Dear Ercru,

thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule and writing this wonderful review for us! We truly appreciate your feedback and value the trust you put into us.

Yours Truly - AquaTech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

Ian in Ajax
Ian in Ajax
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Exterior Waterproofing

I'm very satisfied with the service from Aqua Tech and would recommend them. I had 3 exterior cracks and another issue that Larry came to see and review with me. He listened and didn't discount any of my comments, and also provided some helpful information. He also responded to emails quickly and revised the quote when I highlighted that there was an issue with what we originally discussed. The onsite team of Richard and Igor worked very quickly to repair the exterior cracks. They discovered an additional crack, which they showed me when I came home at lunch, and they already had 1 repair completely done. It was a very tight space and they were still done by 4:30. They left the area relatively clean, given what they're doing. Aqua Tech's waterproofing methodology for exterior cracks is very thorough. For the 3 cracks, 3ft each side (roughly), it was $5800 before tax. Thanks Aqua Tech.

Dear Ian,

first and foremost, we would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your thoughts and experience with fellow homeowners. We highly appreciate your positive feedback and we are very pleased to know that you are satisfied with our efficient workmanship and customer service. We are so happy that we were able to determine the problem when you called us back and were able to fix it your satisfaction. Once again, thank you for choosing Aquatech Waterproofing as your service provider and we want you to know that we are here for you if you have any further questions or concerns.

With Best Regards- AquaTech Waterproofing Team, Toronto

More about Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Aqua Tech Waterproofing is the most experienced and affordable privately owned company that offers basement waterproofing,underpinning, basement lowering,concrete floors and drain services to families and businesses across the Greater Toronto Area. Based out of Toronto and operating over 20 trucks across GTA, we are conveniently located to service you in Oakville, Richmond Hill, Metro Toronto or Ajax.

With more than 25 years of experience our trained technicians offer a quality, reliable and stress free waterproofing service. You can count on it. In addition, our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services.

Have an emergency? Don’t hesitate. Our 24 hour Emergency phone line is here to serve you better.

Clogged drains? Leaking taps? Clogged toilet? Repairs? and more? We have what you need at highly competitive prices you can afford. We will either match or even beat other estimates. At Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain, our goal is about doing the job right the first time around.

We use the most sophisticated technology combined with high knowledge of our services, which means the problem is fixed fast by a systems qualified plumber, leaving you worry free.

We look forward to hearing from you.