HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Toronto  >  Aqua Tech Waterproofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Mario from the Beaches

I am a detailed person and called 4 companies for quotes and decided on Aquatech due to Andrews salesmanship and knowledge.
They are not the cheapest nor the most expensive but quote a fair price for a great job. The crew Igor and Slavic were on time, fast , hard working, very agreeable to some modifications and cleaned up perfectly afterwards. They did my job with sump in 2 days and didnt come knocking on the door for any questions. A no nonsense, efficient job completed to satisfaction. Great job guys , I would highly recomend them and I am a hard to satisfy type.

Job Price

Hi Mario, thank you very much for your kind words, Aquatech and our team appreciate them! It was nice to hear that you are very satisfied with the price quoted to do the job and the timeframe that the job was completed in. Once again thank you for taking the time to write this review. Have a wonderful day. The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

RNik in Toronto

I am very satisfied with the overall work done from the initial phone call I made until the time they left my home. Tony who did the estimation showed up on time (unlike the other company's guy who cancelled the appointment and called 3 days later to make another one) Tony explained everything that was to be done and did not try to sell anything I didn't need. The crew, Matush, Slava and their team were courteous and professional. They made some recommendations to save me some money as well. They started the work early in the morning, finished the job in one day and left the site clean. I am happy with how fast and clean they did the job, as my neighbour was having a showing to sell their home and I did not want the work to affect their sale. I am very satisfied with the work done and recommend this company.

Gabriel in Mississauga

Extremely professional and reliable company. I had water coming into my basement through a crack in the wall. Nico came by and gave me a very reasonable and fair quote. Matus and Igor, the crew that did the work, were great. They arrived on time, they were friendly and worked very hard. Matus explained everything he was doing each step of the way. They finished the job in a few hours and left the place clean and tidy. I would definitely recommend this company.

Job Price

Hi Gabriel, firstly we would like to thank you for taking the time to share with our future clients the experience you had with our company and for giving us an opportunity to work on this project. It was also nice hear that you were happy with quote and the crew's punctuality. Have a great day! The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

bone dry in Toronto

We had three estimates They were all similar in price, however Nico did an excellent job in inspecting our house and also explaining the procedure to us. He sounded very knowledgeable and told us things the other companies did not. We trusted him.
He did not let us down The crew, Slavik, Matus, Igor and Igor worked very hard. They knew what they were doing and they did it!
They were polite, hardworking, neat, did anything asked of them and put everything back in place like they were never here.
I would recommend your company, which I already have, and will continue to do so.
Good job!
Thank you, see you in the spring!

Job Price

Hi, thank you very much for your kind words and for putting your trust in our company, Aquatech and its team appreciate it! We strive to be one of the best waterproofing companies in Toronto by providing reasonable prices and timeline to our customer’s satisfaction. It is satisfied customers like yourself that keeps us in business. Thank you again and have a wonderful day – the Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

matthew kelly from Toronto

Terrific experience

From Nico was carefully assessed our situation and provided options to the team of Terry and Andrew who were extremely hardworking, pleasant to deal with, held themselves to high standards and left the workplace spotless everyday.

We're very confident our chronic flooding problem is solved for good

Job Price

Hi Matthew, thank you for the great review and especially for your business. It is so nice to hear when a client is happy with the job performed by our technician and crew. We try to be respectful of our client’s property and try to clean up the best we can. If we can be of any assistance to your family or friends please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day! The Aquatech Waterproofing Team

Like many people this summer, I had water pouring through the cracks in my foundation after any heavy rain. I called around and got a couple quotes and but none of the companies treated me the way Nico did. Not only did Nico give me his absolute best price (that beat all the other companies) but he was also able to send people over to start weeks before anybody else. Nico was a pleasure to deal with and he took very good care to make sure all was done properly.
Terry and Andrew were absolute machines when it came to doing the actual work. They weren't able to get a digger ready for the first day but that did not deter these two workhorses; they dug the entire side of my house by shovel all day and through the evening! They worked extremely hard and were very careful with everything they did. They took the time each day to clean up after themselves and in regards to installing the sump pump, left my basement cleaner than it started out.

I have zero doubts about any of the work they did for me and
I would absolutely recommend them to anybody. The transferable 25 year warranty is great to have but I honestly believe it won't be needed due to the care these men took when it came to doing the job properly.

Job Price

Hi, we so appreciate you taking the time to review us. It is wonderful people like you that keep us in business by spreading the word about Aquatech Waterproofing. We take great pride in our work by providing competitive prices and timeline to our customer’s satisfaction. Have a wonderful day! Regards, the Aquatech Waterproofing Team

2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

We have cracks in our foundation where water leaks into the basement during heavy rains. After having a lot of rain this summer, we decided that we wanted to fix the cracks. We had couple companies come for quotes. After meeting with Nick for the quote, we decided to go with Aqua Tech, as Nick is very professional and knowledgable. He provided us with different options and patiently explained to us how each one works.

Matus and his team did a fantastic job. They came on time as scheduled. It was a very hot Friday. But both of them worked extremely hard to get the work done on time. They were very delicate to put membrane behind the interlock steps to protect the brick wall. Matus is also very knowledgeable and professional. He was very patient answering all my questions. They cleaned up everything before they left. I am very satisfied with work.

I will highly recommend Aqua Tech for waterproofing. They are amazing. Thank you very much Nick, Matus and the team!!

Job Price

Hi, we greatly appreciate your business and want to thank you for sharing your review with others who may find it helpful. It was nice to hear that you were very satisfied with our explanation of the different options and being careful around the interlock steps. Thanks again for such a wonderful recommendation to other potential clients.

Have a wonderful day the Aquatech-Waterproofing Team

Zara in Toronto

Aqua Tech did a fabulous job on the exterior waterproofing of my home. From quote to clean up, Aqua Tech was professional, helpful, and efficient. When the gentlemen who did the digging on my home found that there was no foundation (OMG!) under part of an addition that I didn't know about, they went out of their way to show me the issue, helped me to decide what to do about it, and ended up packing the soil around that part of the house more to assist in supporting the wall above.
The job got booked super quickly, and within a few days, everything was completed and cleaned up.
Only suggestions to new customers would be to specify where/if you would like plants to be replaced, if relevant. And just from learning the hard way, you should decide BEFORE waterproofing if you need to insulate your basement from the exterior of the foundation. If I had considered that before waterproofing, would have saved myself a ton of work on the interior.
I would for sure recommend these guys for exterior waterproofing.

Job Price

Thank you Zara for a positive review and for sharing your experience with others who may find it helpful. As always, we try to do our best to determine exactly the source of a problem and provide the best solution possible. If we can be of any further assistance in the future from you, family or friends, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks again and have a great day! The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

Andy in Toronto

I want to start my story by saying how impressed I was with the service provided by Aqua Tech Waterproofing. I went online to look for a creditable company to visit my property for a quote on waterproofing as there was some leaking in the basement. I filled out the online request form and was contacted by the company with a scheduled date for an estimator to visit and provide me with a hassle free quote. The day Nico (estimator) arrived, he introduced himself and identified he was from the company. He was well mannered, polite and professional in his conduct. Long story short, Nico spotted the problem immediately and was able to make his measurements and provided me with a quote. Explained to me what to expect from the work and what products is to be used in the waterproofing process. He didn't pressure me into confirming the job and told me to take my time to think about it and Nico provided me with his phone number and told me to give him a call anytime and he'll be happy to answer any additional questions I made have with the job. I was impressed Nico's customer service that I confirm the job with him.
The day of the job. Bob and partner showed up as scheduled, again another positive example of a professional company, having their employees report to the site as scheduled. Bob and partner introduced themselves politely and was in uniform. Bob was professional and gave me a step by step guide to what he was doing and to feel free to ask any questions if I had any. I watched Bob and partner the whole time, from set up to finish both Bob and partner was mindful of my property and my neighbor's as they had to move and set up equipment during the waterproofing. I must say their work ethics and skills are second to none. Bob and partner completed the job as per the contract and cleaned up as if nothing had ever happened! Great job Bob and partner!
Next day, it rained and to my surprise I saw some water in the basement. I immediately took pictures and called Nico and sent him the picture. Upon receiving the picture Nico was surprised as well and arranged another visit. It was the long weekend coming up and Nico insisted to come visit, again the professionalism for putting customer first is impressive. I told Nico to wait after the long weekend so that we can both enjoy, Nico was appreciative but reminded me that he again okay to visit, we met after the long weekend. Nico arrived as promised and he performed a water test. Nico was able to locate where the possible leak was coming from and "another" job had to be scheduled for waterproofing. Now I must say I was not happy about the situation and that the new leak was not identified before. Nico took his time and explained and help me understand how cracks in the walls work. I now understand but was still upset that I have to pay again. Nico acknowledged my situation and yes it was unfortunate but it is what it is. Nico said let me call the owner and let me see what I can do for you and assured me that the owner was a very reasonable person and values his customer and the reputation of his company. In no time Nico came back with a very reasonable quote for the same job that was just completed. I was amazed how understanding Nico and the owner was to my situation. I was able to have Bob and partner come out again to complete the second job. As you can see my story is long and I took a long time writing my experience with Aqua tech, but I truly believe this company and their employees deserve this review as they really do put their customers first. Thank you so much Aqua Tech !!!

Job Price

Hi Andy, thank you for taking valuable time out of your day to write this wonderful review, we appreciate it! We like to keep our customer well informed and give them the best recommendation we can. The world is not perfect and sometimes we have hiccups with our waterproofing process, like what happened in your case, but we do our best to make things right. Thanks again, we really appreciate your business and the opportunity to help you. Have a nice day! The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team

Richard from North York
20 reviews North York, ON

This summer, we experienced a lot of rain which unfortunately revealed a leak in our basement. We contacted 4 different waterproofing companies and Aqua Tech was actually the last one who came in to give a quote due to how busy they were. When Nico came by, he was very thorough in his assessment of the situation and came up with a number of options to help us solve the problem. His professionalism, easy going demeanor and competitive pricing convinced us to work with him and Aqua Tech.

He scheduled us in for the long weekend and the team (Bob and Bill) came everyday at by 8:30 AM to get to work. Now I have to say, we've worked with a lot of vendors in the past and have seen some dedicated tradesman but these guys are HARD working. They had to manually dig the trench to do the waterproofing as my backyard didn't have sufficient space to allow a mechanical digger to come in. They did this back breaking work from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM on the first day without any breaks and didn't complain. They also documented all of their work and sent me the photos of each step performed. Once the exterior work was done, they came back to dig up the basement and install the sump pump. The work area was always kept contained to limit the distribution of dust and they cleaned up well after. They even did some landscaping for me by making a hybrid buried discharge connection with both the sump pump discharge an my existing downspout.

Overall, we are extremely pleased with the work done by Aqua Tech. Their great work, fantastic team and 25 year transferable warranty have earned them a well deserved reputation here on Homestars. If I could give them a score of 11 out of 10 I would.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for choosing and putting your trust in Aquatech Waterproofing, we greatly appreciate your business and want to thank you for sharing your review with others who may find it helpful. As you assumed, we are very busy with calls, especially with the kind of weather we have been having in the past few months. Thanks again, it is satisfied customers like yourself that keeps us in business.

Have a nice day! The Aquatech-Waterproofing Team.

More about Aqua Tech Waterproofing

Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain is the most experienced and affordable privately owned company that offers waterproofing,underpinning, basement lowering,concrete floors and drain services to families and businesses across the Greater Toronto Area. Based out of Toronto and operating several trucks across GTA, we are conveniently located to service you in Oakville, Richmond Hill, Metro Toronto or Ajax.

With more than 25 years of experience our trained technicians offer a quality, reliable and stress free waterproofing service. You can count on it. In addition, our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our company or our services.

Have an emergency? Don’t hesitate. Our 24 hour Emergency phone line is here to serve you better.

Clogged drains? Leaking taps? Clogged toilet? Repairs? and more? We have what you need at highly competitive prices you can afford. We will either match or even beat other estimates. At Aqua Tech Waterproofing and Drain, our goal is about doing the job right the first time around.

We use the most sophisticated technology combined with high knowledge of our services, which means the problem is fixed fast by a systems qualified plumber, leaving you worry free.

We look forward to hearing from you.