Western Granite & Stone Ltd

7-3611 27 Street NE Calgary AB T1Y 5E4
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Calgary  >  Western Granite & Stone Ltd

Reviews for Western Granite & Stone Ltd

Excellent Job

We just got our granite countertop installed yesterday and really impressed with the service this company provides. Everything from the beginning to the end was excellent. Thanks again to Candace and her team for amazing experience. I definitely recommend this company to others. Thanks. Oksana

Tammy
Tammy
5 reviews Airdrie, AB

Kitchen Reno

Candace and team were knowledgeable, quick to respond, professional and simply great. If I was feeling any kind of stress or had questions Candace was quick to react and put my mind at ease!

Janice Lawson in Calgary
Janice Lawson in Calgary

Kitchen and Bathroom renos

Extremely happy with everyone I had contact with and the professionalism of the work done! From the removal of my kitchen and bathroom counters, which included cutting down a raised part of my kitchen counter through the installation of the quartz counter tops and sinks, I couldn't be happier. My walls are not straight, which proved to be a real challenge in getting a huge piece of quartz installed in my galley kitchen, but they figured it out and it was installed with no damage to the walls! They cleaned up as they worked, which was greatly appreciated. Once I decided on the tile for my back splash, I utilized the services of their contractor to install it and, once again, very pleased with the workmanship and end result.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a Review on Homestars! We are so pleased that you chose Western Granite to transform your kitchen and equally glad to hear our workmanship lived up to your expectations and more! Word of mouth is so important to a small business like ours so thank you once again for sharing your experience. It was a real pleasure working with you Janice!
The Western Granite Team

Kitchen reno

Our experience with Western Granite was outstanding! From our initial contact with Candace, Sales Manager, through to installation was problem free. Every person with whom we had contact was friendly, responsive and professional. Special appreciation to Candace for her time and efforts in helping us choose the exact granite we wanted and to Fung for his perfection in performing the template and installation.
We would highly recommend Western Granite to anyone.
Marlene

Hello Marlene & Claude,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your wonderful review. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you both! Your fantastic review means a great deal to all of us. We truly appreciate your business and are grateful for the trust you have placed in us. Also, thank you for referring your neighbor, we will be installing granite at their place soon. Cheers! -The Western Granite & Stone Team

Kitchen countertop

What can I say, they did everything perfectly! Helped me select and find some beautiful material, prompt quotes, quickly scheduled my measure and install.

The installer was on time for both visits, knowledgeable, helpful, meticulous and very skilled. I can go on, but you get the picture. Would recommend to anyone, especially because of to my previous terrible experience with a large, big box supplier.

Thank you for choosing Western Granite & Stone, and for taking the time to write your wonderful review. We are all so glad to hear that the workmanship and your granite turned out as you had hoped! It means a great deal to all of us. We truly appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in your future reno! - Western Granite & Stone Team

Happy c.
Happy c.
1 review Wall Township, NJ

Kitchen renovation

This was a difficult project as the countertop was u shaped with 4 angles. There was also a window ledge with 2 different angles. It all fits perfectly and looks beautiful. Very pleasant and professional to work with and all questions were answered promptly. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Pam, it was such a pleasure working with you! We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review on Homestars, it is most helpful to us. We are pleased to hear that the workmanship turned out to be satisfactory. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you on all your future renos! -The Western Granite Team

Kitchen counter tops

We have used Western Granite on two occasions within the past two years. Both times the result has been excellent. We have been extremely pleased by the care and quality of their work, and by their promptness. We would not hesitate to use them again.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on HomeStars; your review is invaluable to us. We are so pleased to hear that both times you've hired us it turned out as you had hoped and your experiences have been a positive one. We look forward to working with you in all your future renovations.
sincerely
The Western Granite Team

Marsha in Calgary
Marsha in Calgary

Granite Counter Installation

Western Granite was amazing to work with. The staff is very friendly and reliable. The warehouse offered a massive selection of high quality granite at a very reasonable price. They were very quick to respond to any inquiries that I had and there were no surprises. I have already recommended Western Granite to several of my friends. I will definitely use Western Granite when I am ready for my next reno project. You could not ask for better quality or service.

Hello Marsha! Thank you for taking the time to review us! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you, I am thrilled that it turned out the way you had hoped! It means a great deal to all of us. We truly appreciate your business! Good luck with the rest of the reno we look forward to working with you again in the future- Western Granite & Stone Team

Oven doesn't fit

We bought a new oven only to find our old oven was 1 inch smaller. We had to get the granite cut to fit. These guys came out on time, worked SO hard on such a small job, helped us slide in the new oven, when it wasn't just perfect they took the time to really make it right. A small job but they really took the time to make it look great. And it was only $300!

Hi Fiona,
We're really glad we could help you out. Thank you very much for the great review,
it really means a lot to us!
We are very lucky to have a great team of reliable and attentive guys. Thank you again -Western Granite & Stone Team

More about Western Granite & Stone Ltd

About Us
Western Granite & Stone Ltd. is family owned and locally operated. Our close-knit team of experts offers quality workmanship on fabrication & installation services with products ranging from Granite, Marble to Quartz. We work closely with Designers, Builders, Contractors and home owners.

Our Vision is to consistently achieve the highest level of standards in all aspects of our business. Every project is a master piece and is the result of combining technology and old world craftsmanship with the utmost respect and diligence from start to finish.

Customer Satisfaction 100% customer satisfaction is one of our highest goals. The depth of knowledge and complete focus from our team of stone consultants, fabricators and installers are driving forces behind our pursuit of meeting the needs of our customers and delivering results. With a spotless track record, Western Granite & Stone Ltd. has an established loyal clientele who continue to bring in a steady stream of referrals.

Experience you can Trust The company is accredited with the Better Business Bureau since February 2009. All of our work is backed by our unprecedented 10 Year Warranty on the Fabrication and Installation. This ensures our clients peace of mind, knowing that our company is accountable and makes good on its promises.

Time Line Fast turnaround, we will install within 10 Business days from Template!