Ontario Asbestos Removal

6-6150 Highway 7 Suite 255 ON L4H 0R6
HomeStars  >  Asbestos & Lead Removal in Toronto  >  Ontario Asbestos Removal

Reviews for Ontario Asbestos Removal

Audrey in Toronto

Marcello is a pleasure to work with. He has a lovely disposition and is very professional and personable in his approach.
I hired Marcello to remove asbestos and demolish my house back to the studs. He did so in an orderly and timely manner. When he came across additional asbestos, he removed it safely with a reasonable fee.
I hope that everyone I work with throughout the rest of my renovation is as pleasant as my experience has been with Marcello. I have recommended him to friends and my fiance is already working with him on more projects.
Thank you Marcello!
Audrey

Thank you , we appreciate everything .

Joe in Toronto

My husband Joe could not stop talking about Marcelo! His work is efficient, affordable and top notch. Thank you for a wonderful job with our asbestos removal. Joe and Lisa

Thank you, we appreciate. Was pleasure work with you

Please call anytime

Doron in Mississauga

We have recently bought an old house that has an asbestos in the basement. We contacted Marcello through HomeStars and he was was beyond our expectations. Punctual, friendly, professional and just a great human being. He was also budget friendly. He came on time and cleaned our basement from asbestos in a day! We were very impressed by his work. Our schedule was tight and we had to move in quickly and Marcello made it possible.
The place was left clean. Zero worries, very reliable and knows his job. I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a trustworthy, knowledgeable professional. Thank you, Marcello!
Helena and Doron

Thank you , please call anytime. We appreciate everything.

Regards

adamberube in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

This company was recommended by my general contractor. It was a stress free experience all the way through. They cared and put our minds at ease given that this was an unexpected cost and also expanded our construction scope. Very good preparation of the house and exceptionally clean each day. My contractor and us were not expecting the house to be left as well prepared as this group left it. Swept, not a nail left on any wood and the hardwood floors undamaged as far as I can tell. We would recommend this company for demo or removal work,

Thank you we appreciate your business, Home Stars made easy to connect home owners ,Contractors and projects managers in all work field. Please feel free to contact us for any demolition or asbestos removal in Toronto, Burlington and surrounding area.

C NC

We have worked with Marcello on two occasions and both experiences have been excellent. He is a pleasure to work with and is reassuring, practical and honest – we were particularly appreciative that there was no fear mongering when discussing our options.

The first time we called Marcello was about vermiculite that electricians discovered in the walls of our 100 year old house. We spoke on the phone (on a Sunday of a long weekend) and he was very reassuring that it can be removed safely and reminded us that it’s possible that it may not even contain asbestos. The next business day he came to our house and took samples of the vermiculite, as well as the plaster walls (just in case). He sent them to the lab for rush testing and called the next day to confirm they did not contain asbestos. Lab results were also sent to us by email.

The second time was only a few weeks later when we came across what we were fairly certain to be asbestos containing vinyl tiles when we pulled up the original hardwood in the house. Fortunately, the tiles were only in one small room. We texted Marcello a photo of the tiles and made arrangements for him to come to the house to take a sample the next day. At first glance he was confident that the tiles needed to be removed but sent a sample for testing to be confirmed. Less than 48 hours later Marcello and his team had removed and disposed of the tiles, taken air samples for lab testing, and confirmed with a lab report and letter of completion that the asbestos was removed and that asbestos concentration in the air is within acceptable levels (as per the Occupational Health and Safety Act).

We highly recommend Marcello for all asbestos concerns and removal. His is responsive to calls and texts, and ensures things move very quickly. Most importantly, he recognizes how unsettling it is for homeowners who think they have found asbestos and incredibly reassuring and helpful with keeping it all in perspective. He is pragmatic when outlining the required next steps – he gets the job done without delay and without any mess.

Thank you , we appreciate your bussines. Home Stars provide quality Contractor and honest,

Thank you we appreciate your bussines

Regards

Jessica in Vaughan
1 review Burlington, ON

We contacted Marcelo on late notice for some emergency testing on one of our jobs. Marcelo answered the phone and replied to all of my messages promptly and I was so pleased he was able to put a rush on our job. Marcelo's qualifications, experience and attitude are what set him apart. As a contracting company ourselves, we look forward to working with people such as this and we will not hesitate to contact Marcelo on our next work site. Thank you again!

Beyond my expectations!! I had to replace my 30 year plus boiler and been asked by the installers that the asbestos had to be removed from the pipes. I set up three different companies to do the Job. I chose Ontario Asbestos removal because Marcello was punctual, explanation of the job to be done, fair value pricing and his credentials. The job was complete on date, no stress and left the premises beyond my wildest dreams. He also included the painting of the cement floor. My tenants are very happy. Thank you again, Marcello for a proffesional job.

Thank you we appreciate your bussines always a pleasure to work for you.

Tina in Mississauga

I decided to do a total renovation on my bathroom. As soon as I pulled down the ceiling I was covered in vermiculite insulation. Had it tested and it turned out it contained thermolite asbestos. I called 4 different companies and the first to reply was Marcello. He came to my house right away and explained everything that he would do in detail. He told me to get other companies to give me a quote before I decided if I wanted him to do the job. I called him back the next day and asked him to do it. He came with his crew early the next morning and four hours later everything was done. I would definitely recommend Marcello and his crew for this kind of job.
Thank you again Marcello. It was a pleasure meeting you and having you do this job for me.
Tina

We appreciate your business , always pleasure to to help a client like you.

Vincent

Buying an old house is quite stressful. Upon getting the keys to our new place, we've had a designated substance survey done... Sure enough, asbestos was found.

We did our due diligence and contacted a few of the best asbestos removal contractors listed on Homestars.

We selected "Ontario Asbestos Removal" for a few reasons. First, they were available (some contractors had a 3 weeks delay before they could come and give us an estimate... are you kidding me?) Second, the price was very fair. Third, and this is the most important one, the owner (Marcello) knows his stuff. He's been in the industry of asbestos remediation for a long time and did so many substances removal jobs, that it made no sense not using someone with his experience.

We've also decided to use Ontario Asbestos Removal services to do the basement demolition as there was some mold building up, which needed to be taken care of safely.

The substances were removed safely (tents, safety room, PPE, air ventilation, air sniffer, etc.) and the house was left clean (all surfaces wiped and cleaned).

If you're thinking of removing asbestos, or mold yourself, don't do it.

Do yourself a favor, use Ontario Asbestos Removal. Your wallet, and your nerves, will thank you later.

Thank you , we appreciate your business and a important and valuable client like you.

Best regards

Procision Building Group inc

Hiring ontario asbestos removal was probably the best choice I made. I am a contractor and have worked with others, and I must say I will only be calling Marcello and his team from now on. Very professional, on time , on budget, and care is given to site like it is there own!!!!! ..i look forward to working with them again .
Thanks Marcello!!!!

Thank you, pleasure work with you. Please don't hesitate to call us anytime.

More about Ontario Asbestos Removal

Ontario Asbestos Removal is a hazardous materials contractor with a range of abatement services including asbestos, lead, mold and PCB removal.

Ontario Asbestos Removal management team and field personnel have extensive experience in the abatement of hazardous materials from residential to commercial and institutional as well as industrial facilities.

Ontario Asbestos Removal has the appropriate insurance and W.S.I.B coverage, the ability to provide bonding as well as has an excellent track record with the Ministry of Labour and the Ministry of the Environment.

Ontario Asbestos Removal utilizes the latest abatement techniques to assure the safe and timely completion of all projects. All our employees have been trained in the latest asbestos techniques and are compliant with W.H.I.M.S.

Ontario Asbestos Removal provide the installation or removal of manufactured products containing asbestos, including products such as vinyl or acoustic tiles, gaskets, seals, packing, friction products, or asbestos cement products and more.

Please call for free consultation and estimate for any project large or small.

Ontario Asbestos Removal guarantees 100% asbestos removal.That means that after we have performed asbestos removal, the air you breath is as clean as it can get.

Asbestos & Lead Removal:
Asbestos is a natural mineral which was commonly used in homes, buildings and school for various uses such as insulation, ceiling tiles, plaster, vinyl floor tiles, roof patching, etc.

Today, asbestos is no longer used as extensively since prolonged exposure to it has proved to be hazardous to ones health. When the asbestos fibers are released into the air anyone breathing the air is at risk. Asbestos exposure has been linked to lung scaring and cancer.
If you are unsure if products in your home or office contain asbestos you should have an Asbestos Certified Inspector inspect your home. If the product is protected and fibers are intact you can leave it as is. If the product has deteriorated it is essential to remove the asbestos from the premises.