Ontario Asbestos Removal

Reviews for Ontario Asbestos Removal

Brad
Brad
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Incredible experience from beginning to end!

Like others, I invited Marcello to provide a quote based on the reviews here. After speaking with him and having him do a site-visit, moving forward with him (as his company) was the obvious choice. We found asbestos is a few areas of the basement, and were interested in removing additional areas as well due to mould. Through the entire process, Marcello was honest, extremely reasonable, flexible, and communicated VERY quickly. I believe his first words to me were, "Don't stress...we will take care of you". I had most definitely been stressing based on other quotes I had received as well as other company's scare-tactics. The scope of work changed a few times (by MY request), and he and the team were more than fair with additional requests. To say I am "pleased" with the work is an understatement. The team that was present in the house was one of the hardest-working groups I have ever seen. They took every safety precaution necessary, but it was very clear they were there to get things done! I WILL be calling Marcello in the future for any work he and his crew are willing to take on. I can't stress enough how happy my wife and I are with the final results.

Once again, Marcello - THANK YOU for everything! We will be in touch. If anyone is on the fence about moving forward with him, don't hesitate any longer. If every company operated with the integrity, honesty, and pride Marcello exhibits, we'd all be happy customers!

Cheers,
Brad and Jen

Thank you and your wife for everything, also all my guys thank you for everything.

God Bless you and Family

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Asbestos Plaster Removal

I hired Marcello and company based on the reviews on this site, and I am so happy I did! His team took 5 rooms with asbestos in the plaster back to the studs and got it ready for the building contractors in 4 days, at a very fair price. We had construction scheduled to start and Marcello put extra people on the job to ensure it was on schedule. Clean, considerate, all good.

Everyone was so nice, even our stand-offish dog wanted to hang out with the nice guys from Ontario Asbestos!

Marcello has a friendly, casual demeanour, but also a huge depth of experience, knowledge and qualifications. Ontario Asbestos is the real deal.

Thank you, we appreciate everything and you help to make this project easy for us.

Audrey in Toronto
Audrey in Toronto

Asbestos Removal and Demolition

Marcello is a pleasure to work with. He has a lovely disposition and is very professional and personable in his approach.
I hired Marcello to remove asbestos and demolish my house back to the studs. He did so in an orderly and timely manner. When he came across additional asbestos, he removed it safely with a reasonable fee.
I hope that everyone I work with throughout the rest of my renovation is as pleasant as my experience has been with Marcello. I have recommended him to friends and my fiance is already working with him on more projects.
Thank you Marcello!
Audrey

Thank you , we appreciate everything .

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

new construction in Etobicoke

My husband Joe could not stop talking about Marcelo! His work is efficient, affordable and top notch. Thank you for a wonderful job with our asbestos removal. Joe and Lisa

Thank you, we appreciate. Was pleasure work with you

Please call anytime

Doron in Toronto
Doron in Toronto

Asbestos removal from our basement - tiles and pipe wrap

We have recently bought an old house that has an asbestos in the basement. We contacted Marcello through HomeStars and he was was beyond our expectations. Punctual, friendly, professional and just a great human being. He was also budget friendly. He came on time and cleaned our basement from asbestos in a day! We were very impressed by his work. Our schedule was tight and we had to move in quickly and Marcello made it possible.
The place was left clean. Zero worries, very reliable and knows his job. I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a trustworthy, knowledgeable professional. Thank you, Marcello!
Helena and Doron

Thank you , please call anytime. We appreciate everything.

Regards

adamberube in Burlington
adamberube in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Asbestos removal and partial house demolition

This company was recommended by my general contractor. It was a stress free experience all the way through. They cared and put our minds at ease given that this was an unexpected cost and also expanded our construction scope. Very good preparation of the house and exceptionally clean each day. My contractor and us were not expecting the house to be left as well prepared as this group left it. Swept, not a nail left on any wood and the hardwood floors undamaged as far as I can tell. We would recommend this company for demo or removal work,

Thank you we appreciate your business, Home Stars made easy to connect home owners ,Contractors and projects managers in all work field. Please feel free to contact us for any demolition or asbestos removal in Toronto, Burlington and surrounding area.

C NC
C NC

Asbestos testing and removal

We have worked with Marcello on two occasions and both experiences have been excellent. He is a pleasure to work with and is reassuring, practical and honest – we were particularly appreciative that there was no fear mongering when discussing our options.

The first time we called Marcello was about vermiculite that electricians discovered in the walls of our 100 year old house. We spoke on the phone (on a Sunday of a long weekend) and he was very reassuring that it can be removed safely and reminded us that it’s possible that it may not even contain asbestos. The next business day he came to our house and took samples of the vermiculite, as well as the plaster walls (just in case). He sent them to the lab for rush testing and called the next day to confirm they did not contain asbestos. Lab results were also sent to us by email.

The second time was only a few weeks later when we came across what we were fairly certain to be asbestos containing vinyl tiles when we pulled up the original hardwood in the house. Fortunately, the tiles were only in one small room. We texted Marcello a photo of the tiles and made arrangements for him to come to the house to take a sample the next day. At first glance he was confident that the tiles needed to be removed but sent a sample for testing to be confirmed. Less than 48 hours later Marcello and his team had removed and disposed of the tiles, taken air samples for lab testing, and confirmed with a lab report and letter of completion that the asbestos was removed and that asbestos concentration in the air is within acceptable levels (as per the Occupational Health and Safety Act).

We highly recommend Marcello for all asbestos concerns and removal. His is responsive to calls and texts, and ensures things move very quickly. Most importantly, he recognizes how unsettling it is for homeowners who think they have found asbestos and incredibly reassuring and helpful with keeping it all in perspective. He is pragmatic when outlining the required next steps – he gets the job done without delay and without any mess.

Thank you , we appreciate your bussines. Home Stars provide quality Contractor and honest,

Thank you we appreciate your bussines

Regards

Marcello

Belley Renovations Inc.
Belley Renovations Inc.
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Asbestos Testing on Old Home

We contacted Marcelo on late notice for some emergency testing on one of our jobs. Marcelo answered the phone and replied to all of my messages promptly and I was so pleased he was able to put a rush on our job. Marcelo's qualifications, experience and attitude are what set him apart. As a contracting company ourselves, we look forward to working with people such as this and we will not hesitate to contact Marcelo on our next work site. Thank you again!

Removal of asbestos from boiler pipes.

Beyond my expectations!! I had to replace my 30 year plus boiler and been asked by the installers that the asbestos had to be removed from the pipes. I set up three different companies to do the Job. I chose Ontario Asbestos removal because Marcello was punctual, explanation of the job to be done, fair value pricing and his credentials. The job was complete on date, no stress and left the premises beyond my wildest dreams. He also included the painting of the cement floor. My tenants are very happy. Thank you again, Marcello for a proffesional job.

Thank you we appreciate your bussines always a pleasure to work for you.

Tina in Mississauga
Tina in Mississauga

There's almost always a surprise when renovating an old home!

I decided to do a total renovation on my bathroom. As soon as I pulled down the ceiling I was covered in vermiculite insulation. Had it tested and it turned out it contained thermolite asbestos. I called 4 different companies and the first to reply was Marcello. He came to my house right away and explained everything that he would do in detail. He told me to get other companies to give me a quote before I decided if I wanted him to do the job. I called him back the next day and asked him to do it. He came with his crew early the next morning and four hours later everything was done. I would definitely recommend Marcello and his crew for this kind of job.
Thank you again Marcello. It was a pleasure meeting you and having you do this job for me.
Tina

We appreciate your business , always pleasure to to help a client like you.

More about Ontario Asbestos Removal

Ontario Asbestos Removal is a hazardous materials contractor with a range of abatement services including asbestos, lead, mold and PCB removal. Ontario Asbestos Removal management team and field personnel have extensive experience in the abatement of hazardous materials from residential to commercial and institutional as well as industrial facilities. Ontario ...
Looking for Asbestos & Lead Removal pros in Barrie?