FROGBOX

Moving & Storage
79 Pelham Ave Toronto ON M6N 1A5

Reviews for FROGBOX

Moving boxes wardrobes and accessories

I have used Frogboxes for my last 3 moves (hopefully I won't move again soon!) and they have been fantastic.
it is so convenient to pack the boxes, they stack well and my movers like them too. Delivery and pick up excellent and the customer service first rate (shout out to Deb!)
On time, and the nicest people to deal with at every level.
Highly recommend

Thanks for your great words. Deb is the best. We love to serve our customers

Nicole M in Toronto
Nicole M in Toronto

A Moving Game Changer

The idea of moving fills me with dread but Frogbox makes it SO much more manageable. After using them for my last two moves, I would never consider going back to cardboard boxes. I experienced nothing but fantastic and friendly service through the whole process. From booking online, to the timely delivery and pick-up, the foolproof bins/wardrobes that make packing a million times easier...not to mention the fact that it's an awesome environmentally friendly option!
While I hope I won't be moving again anytime soon, Frogbox will be one of the first things I book when I do!

Thanks for greening your move and the great review.

Seamless service

Excellent service at setup, delivery and pickup. Boxes are clean and strong. Service was very friendly and box movers were very careful around the house. Would use again for a move.

Thanks for the great words. We love making a move green

Samantha
Samantha
3 reviews Simcoe County, ON

I love Frogbox!

I used Frogbox to move out of a one bedroom apartment. Fantastic customer service and what an amazing idea! They dropped them off and picked them up right on time and the guy who came to do both was super pleasant and helpful (he even showed us how to put the wardrobe boxes together). The boxes had been cleaned before we got them (a couple were still damp but they dried quickly). I loved that I didn't have to roam grocery and liquor stores for cardboard boxes and also didn't have to worry about throwing them out afterward. The boxes hold a lot, and the fact that they're stackable helps with both the packing and the move (my movers LOVED them! They thanked me for making the move so easy on them). It rained the day of our move and I didn't even have to worry about the boxes (and the stuff inside) getting wet or soggy. I've already been recommending Frogbox to everyone I know. The prices are reasonable and it is totally worth not having to search for cardboard (plus, environmentally friendly, which always gets my vote)! Also, it forces you to unpack cause they have to go back, which means I'm not living out of boxes for the next few months. Thanks, Frogbox! Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks for the nice words. Your hired lol. Thanks for greening your move.

Zoë
Zoë

1-bedroom condo move

I used FrogBox for our latest move and was thrilled with both the product and service. Using uniform sized stacking boxes really makes the mover's job easier too because they can easily take a stack of 4 ro 5 boxes on a hand truck at a time.
I will use again next time we move and will try to get even more stuff into a FrogBox.

Thanks for the great comments. Moving Green!

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

One bedroom move

Used Frogbox for my most recent move and it was a GREAT. Box delivery and pick up was on time and staff were super friendly. I was able to fit all my stuff in 25 large boxes and 5 small, no problem. I hired movers for this move and they thanked ME for making the move easy for them - the Frogboxes were a huge part of making it easy because they stack perfectly in the truck. Would definitely use this service again for my next move and would recommend to my friends and family. Thanks Frogbox!

Thanks Laura for the nice review. Move Green!!

sarahrachel.wilkinson in Toronto
sarahrachel.wilkinson in Toronto

Condo move

Frogbox does exactly what they say they will - durable, stackable, roomy boxes with easy drop-off and pickup. I'm impressed that they always tried to move the boxes in one stackable load, which is important when you're trying not to book the elevator multiple times!

That's great feedback - thank you!

Easy Packing, easy Move

Frogboxes worked perfectly for our ~1000square foot move. The booking process was very easy, confirmations before key dates were clear and customer service was great. The driver who delivered the boxes was always on time (in fact, in our experience in the first 1/3 of the window) and was extremely polite and professional.

Thank you! Very happy to hear it Frogbox worked well for you.

Janine in Toronto
Janine in Toronto

Frog box review

Oh I loved these boxes so much. Packing was quick, the moving company took money off my move because it went so fast. The delivery guy was awesome and on time and Deborah could not have been more helpful. Boxes picked up early at my request. I would never move without them worth every penny

Thank you Janine! We are so pleased that your experience was great :)

thisgirlsaves in Toronto
thisgirlsaves in Toronto

Frogbox made my moving so efficient!

Frogbox made my moving so efficient while still being super affordable! Both the delivery and pick up of my boxes and moving supplies was seamless; while they provide you with a 2-hour window, the friendly delivery person arrived immediately at the start of the window. Use Frogbox's recommendation for the number of boxes needed according to your size space and moving needs - this was really accurate for me. I recommend renting a dolly and some wrapping to cover all of your bases throughout the move.

That's the best news! Thank you for your review and we are most please that you had a great experience. All the best.

More about FROGBOX

Frogbox rents reusable, industrial strength, stack-able moving boxes. We will drop off the boxes and pick them up after your move and save you and the environment the impact of using cardboard. The environmental ramification of using cardboard is significant as it makes up an estimated 18-20% of landfill material. If you are moving between cities where there are Frogbox locations you can have the Frogboxes dropped off in one city and picked up in another. Make your move easier by using Frogbox eco-friendly reusable moving boxes and other moving supplies. We have worked with all the Movers in the cities we service and can refer credible movers (and tell you who to avoid :)).
FROGBOX was a successful contender on The Dragon's Den.