FROGBOX

79 Pelham Ave Toronto ON M6N 1A5

Reviews for FROGBOX

NF23 in Old Toronto
NF23 in Old Toronto

HUGE value-add; really helped our move

We had heard about FROGBOX from a friend who recently moved. She really liked how the boxes were delivered and picked up by FROGBOX and how they were environmentally friendly.

We had a great experience, both in dealing with the friendly people at FROGBOX, as well as the additonal value-add to our move.

We would both strongly recommend FROGBOX to anyone moving from a condo.

Thanks!

Moving made easy!

Our family has used Frogbox for the last two moves, and it has made everything so much more organized, and less stressful! From complimentary bubble wrap, to accomadating multiple drop off/pick up date changes, to even adding on discount codes after we have placed orders; Frogbox has been nothing short of incredible! We love having an eco friendly choice when moving, and all the available options make Frogbox the ideal company to choose!

Thanks so much for the great comments. let's all move green.

Thracky in Mississauga
Thracky in Mississauga

FROGBOX makes the box part of the move so easy!

We ordered the 35+5 frogboxes + a dolly for our move and from start to finish dealing with FROGBOX was an absolute pleasure. The delivery and pickup drivers were both stellar and incredibly nice, and all my contact with customer service was great.

Loading the elevator and the truck was so much more simple with the stackable boxes and took away at least some of the stress of moving. On top of that, we don't have to clog up our recycling with a bunch of cardboard boxes with the side benefit of being forced to not procrastinate on unpacking.

I'll definitely use FROGBOX again and totally recommend them.

thanks for the nice words

Patricia from Breslau in Breslau
Patricia from Breslau in Breslau
1 review Breslau, ON

Frogbox - green storage and moving

Frogbox was able to accommodate my 6 month storage box need for my household items - from house to storage unit to new house - frogboxes were easy to fill, stack, store, empty! Property remained safe, clean and dry as a bone! Not so much as a cracked glass! Frogbox personell are very accommodating and professional! HIGHLY RECOMMEND FROGBOX for your 'green' storage, moving requirements! You won't be disappointed!
Patricia from Breslau, Ont.

thanks so much , we love greening moves

alexandra in Toronto
alexandra in Toronto

All unpacked in 4 days!

We chose FrogBox because its more environmentally friendly than cardboard, the boxes are sturdier, and we didn't have to dispose of them at the end. They were delivered on time, picked up promptly after we scheduled the pick up. They were easy to label. Our movers appreciated the uniform size. The best part, in my opinion, is that there was a huge incentive to get unpacked after the move. We've moved a lot but this time is the first time we've been completely unpacked 4 days after the move!

Glad you had a great GREEN move!

Fantastic idea and service

This is a fantastic service to use when you are moving. Gone are the days of boxes, tape, and WASTE. Moving sucks in general, but even worse is getting boxes from random sources, prepping all of them, not being able to load them fully because they'll split when you lift them, and then having to clean them all up and dispose of them at your new home. Frogbox, is by far a much more civilized way to move. I strongly recommend them!!! Deliveries were easy to schedule online, and they showed up promptly on both ends. Use them!

Your making this frog blush. Thanks for greening your move.

Linda
Linda

Moving

I rented 45 bins from FrogBox for 5 weeks. I moved out mid December, renovated my new place and then moved in early January. FroxBox was easy to book and they showed up on time for both delivery and pick-up. The bins are solid - easy to pack - easy to stack and easy to pick up and move. The best part is that unlike cardboard boxes, the bins bear all the weight so there's no stress on the contents. The fact that they are reusable makes them environmentally friendly and the fact that you have to return them gives motivation to the unpacking process! Convenient, effective and affordable. I would definitely use this service again.

Your making this FROG blush. Always here to green your move.

Moving Day

I was very pleased with Frogbox. While you have a two hour window for the drop-off and pick up, they were always early which I appreciated.

I had originally had my pick up scheduled for a Thursday but they were able to accommodate and picked up the boxes earlier.

Thank you Frogbox for a job well done!

Thanks for the great review!

Saam in Woodbridge
Saam in Woodbridge

Moving House

My wife and I have used Frogboxes twice in the past 5 years. They definitely make moving a lot easier and you will save a lot of time with movers having all your things packed into these boxes as they are so much easier to carry and load into a truck. We needed to keep ahold of the boxes for an extra week and the cost was extremely reasonable especially given the number that we had rented. We had to keep ahold of them for longer as we were in the middle of renovations where we were moving to.

All in all they take a lot of stress out of moving. The delivery and pick up guy was also a pleasure to deal with and came with a big smile! I whole heartedly recommend to one and all!

Thanks for the great comments and for greening your moves.

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Arranging a drop off and pickup date of Frogbox with Deb and delivery of Frogbox by Mike

The experience I had with Frogbox employees starting with Deb for arrangements and with Mike who dropped them off was Top Notch customer service I’ve ever received. Deb was so nice to speak to and very considerate. She answered all of my questions right away and with so much professionalism and kindness. I have 3 friends in line waiting to use Frogbox services because of what I told them! Great job on your choice of employees!

Thanks so much for the kind words. I will pass them on. Keep moving green !!

More about FROGBOX

Frogbox rents reusable, industrial strength, stack-able moving boxes. We will drop off the boxes and pick them up after your move and save you and the environment the impact of using cardboard. The environmental ramification of using cardboard is significant as it makes up an estimated 18-20% of landfill material. If you are moving between cities where there are Frogbox locations you can have the Frogboxes dropped off in one city and picked up in another. Make your move easier by using Frogbox eco-friendly reusable moving boxes and other moving supplies. We have worked with all the Movers in the cities we service and can refer credible movers (and tell you who to avoid :)).
FROGBOX was a successful contender on The Dragon's Den.