Just In Time Furnace

Just In Time Furnace

Reviews for Just In Time Furnace

eric from Calgary
eric from Calgary

Furnace and a/c replacement miracle

Justintime furnace is the one company for furnaces that actually stands behind their products, service and service people. I have dealt with them for the better part of 6 years and we got as much life out of our old furnace. When we took the plunge, justintime sent out their sales guy to sell us a furnace. Here is the catch, he does not work on commission!!!! He showed us 5 different types of furnaces, the warranty and the justintime warranty. Sold right away. Since we were also getting an a/c unit, they bent over backwards to get us the best deal for the best warrantied and performing product. He never once tried to oversell us on some gimmick or "new" (unproven) tech. Compared them with 5 other companies, no one and i mean no one could explain it as well as justintime and offer the warranty of justintime.

Installation day was a breeze with polite guys who did not try to
Disturb us and worked hard to complete it that day. The best part was their cleanup. They took their time to pick up evrything and even vacuumed. When the day was done, despite their exhaustion, they showed us how everything worked.

Now, 8 months later and the first snowfall over with, our gas bill has plummeted, our electricity bill has fallen and our basement is finally warm (matches our main floor).

I have recommended justintime furnaces to over 40 people and everyone raves about them.

The funniest part about this is the multimillion dollar showhomes in watermark are all done by this company.

Never leave us Justin, i must continue to stockpile quality companies in calgary.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace and duct cleaning

I called Just In Time Furnace having no knowledge at all about what I'm suppose to be doing with my furnace. After the phone call I knew exactly what needed to be done and how often it should be done. Fonda was thorough with the pricing and even gave me a special customer discount to try out the service! When Nate came he was friendly and kept the mess to a minimum, even helped move my couch so I could vacuum under it. In the end I wasn't shocked at all by the price because I was informed. I'll recommend them. Great experience right from the beginning. Thanks Just In Time! Jenny

Somesh in Calgary
Somesh in Calgary

Great - Furnace and duct cleaning services!

We moved into our first house with practically no experience on maintenance and upkeep. We used "Just in Time" based on homestars reviews and the reason they installed the furnace in the house when it was built 10 years ago.

The initial experience on phone was good as we got a 10% returning customer discount since I mentioned the furnace had a sticker from them. They explained clearly what's included and what is available at extra cost.

Later on the day of cleaning I got Kyle to do the work. The crew was really professional, clean and courteous. They asked for my permission before accessing any part of the house and ensured cleanliness while doing their work. On learning i'm a novice, Kyle explained each and every work he was doing, told me essentials about furnace, air-conditioning and their maintenance. Even answered my additional questions about house maintenance and other equipment i have in the house.

And they billed me as they had explained over the phone as precisely pointed out all the different charges in the bill. I might have saved some money using a groupon coupon or an online deal.
But I have no complains as the experience was great.

Overall, I would recommend Just in Time and Kyle.

Humidifier install and furnace clean.

Our first time using Just in Time Furnace, one phone call to them and we were offered next day service and quoted a price over the phone. Neil was excellent; on time, polite, knowledgeable and made sure when he was done there was no trace left behind, everything was cleaned up perfectly. The final invoice was exactly what was quoted. Highly recommend, will use again in the future.

KC from LANGDON
KC from LANGDON
1 review Langdon, AB

Air Vent Cleaning & Furnace Tune-U[

Professional, Experienced, Educated, Personable, Clean, they go out of their way to please the customer, went beyond the call of duty and answered all my questions, I was told the cost of what everything would be before I made my decision, so there were no surprises.
Very happy to see old fashioned, caring service is still around!I will be back, and will refer you to others!
Thanks again,
KC

BOB from Calgary
BOB from Calgary

Air Conditioners Tune-Up

Two air conditioners asked tune-up service from Just-In-Time last Friday by using Living-Social coupon.

After the technician water flushed and operated my air conditioners, I smelled some burning & smoky odor inside house. When I out, he told me both of them were dead and have to be replaced by cost around $4,000 per each, without doing any tune-up & filter replacement service that I asked and already paid. When I questioned where the issue from, the answer was other than my conditioners were dirty, nothing else, which definitely wasn't a professional answer. I really have no idea what happened afterwards, as the air conditioners were running pretty well last summer.

Therefore, I called second mechanical company for a inspection at same day. The great news was one air conditioner has one wire been pulled out by someone, once they connected wire back, the conditioner is working fine. The bad news was another air conditioner has been shocked for some reason.

I really felt not comfortable with the service from Just-In-Time. Finally, I can talk to the owner/manager directly yesterday after couple times calling since Friday. Although I only would like to discuss how I feed back about their service, the owner didn't wanna listen anything I said and just kept asking me:"what do you want? what do you want?" Too bad, he was even laughing at my English accent during the conversation, "Your English is really broken, Blabla...". I really don't know any relationship there between my English accent and the service Just-In-Time should provided. But if the owner can't treat me equally since my accent, I am so sorry to him!!!

Lana W.
Lana W.
1 review Calgary, ON

furnace and duct cleaning

I had great service with these guys and the price they quoted was exactly what I paid. I love that you switched my furnace from a cradle style filter for the rectangular ones at a very decent price. Thank you Justin for employing knowledgeable and friendly staff. I would definitely use this company again.

RP from Calgary
RP from Calgary

Furnace & hot water heater repair

Had 4 different servicemen in my house for this extensive job. Each one was knowledgable, fast, efficient and genuinely pleasant. I felt compelled to right a review as I've found this level of service to be a rarity. I'll be recommending them to everyone from now on.

Janice from Calgary
Janice from Calgary

Furnace and duct cleaning

Went for the $159.00 deal now advertised on the radio, clean & sanitize 12 air vents, clean and check furnace. After they finished bill was $322.00, when I asked about the deal they said they won't just clean 12 ducts they do all at additional cost. Learnt this after it was done. Not the deal that was advertised. Lesson learned, sounds too good to be true, it usually isn't.

Hi Janice
I'm sorry you're disappointed that you had to pay more than $159 for the advertised special for a furnace and 12 vents. The reason your bill ended up being $322 is because you had 25 total vents with A/C and at the time of booking we explained that the extra vents over 12 are $8 per vent and that the A/C coil cleaning is $44 extra as well. It does say on the radio ad that the $159 is for a furnace and 12 vents. I apologize for the misunderstanding, it is not our intent to mislead anyone or overcharge which is why all additional charges are explained at the time of booking. Sorry for any confusion.

G Souza from Calgary
G Souza from Calgary

Furnace Installation

Spoke to Justin to get a new Napoleon 9700 Furnace supplied and installed. Great guy, very easy to deal with. Two polite and knowledgeable installers came out. Did a great job, very clean and efficient.

More about Just In Time Furnace

Just in Time Furnace is a complete heating & air conditioning company that does new installs and repairs of all makes and models with 24 hour emgergency service. We also do furnace & air ducting in residential and commercial buildings with the latest state of the art equipment. We also install water heaters and do gas fitting. Chimey sweeping as well.

At Just in Time, we offer the best quality and prices on heating and cooling services you need for any season, including:

Air conditioning installation and repair
Furnace cleaning, repair and replacement
Air duct cleaning
Air quality improvements
Hot water heaters installation and repair
Gas fittings