Duct Cleaning

Sheryl in Lyalta
Sheryl in Lyalta
5 reviews Atlee, AB

Furnace maintenace

We had purchased a voucher off of Groupon to have the furnace maintenance done at our rental property. The guys did a great job, were on time and were very professional. We will have them back again.

Hi Sheryl
Thanks for the great review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. If you need anymore work done please let us know.

Darin in Lyalta
Darin in Lyalta
13 reviews Atlee, AB

Furnace Service

Just in time furnace did the service and parts replacment of our furnace. We bought the service special through Groupon. For the work they did and the parts that were replaced it was very reasonably priced.

Hi Darin
Thanks for the great review. I'm glad you were happy with the service, if there's anymore services you need done please let us know.

Mike McAuliffe in Calgary
Mike McAuliffe in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Clean duct work in house

Had Just In Time come in to clean duct work before moved in to house. Arrived on time and work completed quickly. Persons who did the work were polite and did a great job!

Hi Mike
Thanks for the great review. I'm glad you were happy with the service, if there anything else you need done please let us know.

Jenn in Calgary
Jenn in Calgary

Furnace re-wiring, duct cleaning, tune-up

Had Just In Time (owner's name is "Justin") come out to try to maintain 2 old furnaces from the mid-70's, so that we wouldn't need to replace them. They were fine, they certainly put in a great effort to keep them running properly, but alas they needed to be replaced. When the service person called Justin for a quote on a new furnace, saying I wanted a mid-efficiency, he was told they didn't have any left, so I said I'd shop around over the next month (it was no rush). We had Just In Time out again for a duct cleaning, inquired again about mid-efficiency furnace, he called, and voila they apparently had 2....hmmm. 2 weeks later, and they found 2? We ended up going with another company (Sun Valley HVAC), because install cost was about double with Just In Time, by the way.

Hi Jenn
Thanks for posting the review on my company, I do appreciate you're business. If theres anything I can do better, please let me know.

julie in Calgary
julie in Calgary
7 reviews CALGARY, AB

Furnace and duct cleaning

Just in Time Furnace did a great job cleaning my furnace and ducts. Darcy also fixed my humidifier, and took the time to give us all sorts of tips about how to operate the furnace. I would definitely use this company again.

Thanks for the great review, I'm glad to hear you were happy with our services. We do appreciate your business. If need anything else please let us know.

jennifer
jennifer

Air conditioning installed in our home

We had a few quotes from Air conditioner company's, I found Just In Time Furnace to be the most trustworthy and had the most competitive price and the best warranty for their product. Easy to deal with and got the job done on time!

Hi Jennifer
Thanks for the great review, I hope your enjoying your A/C. If you need anything else please let us know.

More about Just In Time Furnace

Just in Time Furnace is a complete heating & air conditioning company that does new installs and repairs of all makes and models with 24 hour emgergency service. We also do furnace & air ducting in residential and commercial buildings with the latest state of the art equipment. We also install water heaters and do gas fitting. Chimey sweeping as well.

At Just in Time, we offer the best quality and prices on heating and cooling services you need for any season, including:

Air conditioning installation and repair
Furnace cleaning, repair and replacement
Air duct cleaning
Air quality improvements
Hot water heaters installation and repair
Gas fittings