Just In Time Furnace

Duct Cleaning
Calgary AB T2E 7A4

Reviews for Just In Time Furnace

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Felt rushed, no respect, worst company I've dealt with.

Out of courtesy to this company, we decided to call in directly and book an appointment instead of going through Groupon. We wanted the standard furnace clean with vents.

The technician arrived and my wife was the only one home at the time. He came in and started running around the home without telling my wife what he was going to do. He proceeded to order her to move our vehicle up front. Absolutely no courtesy was shown. We had some small furniture in the furnace room that he had to move and started to complain how it was a no brainer to move things out of the way for him. Totally uncessary comment and completely disrespectful. Up until this point I was still not home yet. No one treats my wife like this and I was tempted to just tell him to leave.

I got home and immediately went downstairs where I found him banging his tools around in the furnace and as expected, basically ignoring me the entire time. I had questions for him and again, one word responses and shrugged me off as if I was in his way.

Here comes the best part, he proceeds to start using his air gun around the vents and air intakes. My 6 month son is sitting 2 feet away from him when he starts spraying his gun. This gun produces incredibly high decible output where he needs to wear ear plugs. So you can imagine how irate I become when he starts spraying around my kids. This was our first furnace cleaning with this company and definitely the last.

tabby in Calgary
tabby in Calgary

Awesome!!!!

I was very impressed by this company.
1) Very respectful and Professional.
2) Very helpful, knowledgeable and patient with any questions I had(trust me I had lots lol)
3) the biggest thing that impressed me was that this company did work on my furnace that no other company has ever done(hmmm people aren't doing there jobs right) and did not cost me any extra
4) Price was very reasonable
5) Thanks Nate for the amazing job
very HAPPY CUSTOMER
Tabby

Hi Tabby, thanks for the great review!

Lynn in Calgary
Lynn in Calgary

No surprises

I called Justintime to clean out my ducts and look at my furnace. They showed up promptly. I had a groupon deal but it was clear in the description that I would be paying for any extra vents above 10. I also knew my furnace had problems. After meeting the technicians I felt comfortable with the parts they replaced and the prices....I even googled the parts and pricing while I was waiting and the problems were exactly what they told me. I will use them again.

Hi Lynn, thank you so much for the review!

jennagibbons10
jennagibbons10
1 review Airdrie, AB

Fantastic!

These guys were fantastic! We booked a furnace and duct cleaning within a week! They were easy to deal with and gave us an approx on how much it would cost. It ended up being less than we expected! I would recommend these guys to anyone and would use them again in a minute! Thanks!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace inspection tune up and duct cleaning

Nate from Just in Time came out to inspect and service the furnaces in my mom's house and clean the ducts. Very knowledgeable about the really old furnaces in the house! Very thorough and efficient, he showed and explained everything and gave great recommendations not to mention being lovely to deal with. I would recommend Just in Time and will call them for my house too.

Lisa from Calgary
Lisa from Calgary

Great service, knowledgeable team

Great team! Joe and his teammate (I can't remember her name) were both very knowledgeable. We added some extra service to have our furnace last longer (over 20yo!) and felt very confident. Joe came back a little bit later to add one piece to our furnace. Very effective guy and took the time to explain everything.

Hi Lisa! Thank you so much for the review!! We appreciate your business so much and happy that you were pleased.
-Fonda

mohamed from Calgary
mohamed from Calgary

Left furnace open and off after cleaning

Came to clean furnace and duct. After they left the house was really cod. Went to basement to check why. They left the furnace cover panel open and the didn't bother to start the furnace.
Very disappointing and unprofessional

Mike in Calgary
Mike in Calgary

Furnace cleaning

I have been using Just in Time for years now to service my furnace and have always been a pleased with the service and recommendations that come from the technicians. They will always provide insight as to what is truly required to be fixed vs. something that needs to be watched. Note, the recent price is was discounted level due to the purchase of a Groupon. That said, Justin has been very quick in response to in times of emergency issues which is very appreciative and reassuring that there is a company out there that cares.

Bev in Penticton
Bev in Penticton
1 review Airdrie, AB

Furnace and Duct clean

Wow what amazing team! Joe and Luigi were very professional, not to mention kind and Caring. They made sure we were satisfied and understood what they were doing.They both took the time to explain to us about how we could make our furnace, Air Conditioner and Humidifier work more efficiently. When they were done our home smelt so fresh.We would highly recommend this company that definitely go above and beyond for there clients. Thanks Guys Cheers!!!

eric from Calgary
eric from Calgary

Furnace and a/c replacement miracle

Justintime furnace is the one company for furnaces that actually stands behind their products, service and service people. I have dealt with them for the better part of 6 years and we got as much life out of our old furnace. When we took the plunge, justintime sent out their sales guy to sell us a furnace. Here is the catch, he does not work on commission!!!! He showed us 5 different types of furnaces, the warranty and the justintime warranty. Sold right away. Since we were also getting an a/c unit, they bent over backwards to get us the best deal for the best warrantied and performing product. He never once tried to oversell us on some gimmick or "new" (unproven) tech. Compared them with 5 other companies, no one and i mean no one could explain it as well as justintime and offer the warranty of justintime.

Installation day was a breeze with polite guys who did not try to
Disturb us and worked hard to complete it that day. The best part was their cleanup. They took their time to pick up evrything and even vacuumed. When the day was done, despite their exhaustion, they showed us how everything worked.

Now, 8 months later and the first snowfall over with, our gas bill has plummeted, our electricity bill has fallen and our basement is finally warm (matches our main floor).

I have recommended justintime furnaces to over 40 people and everyone raves about them.

The funniest part about this is the multimillion dollar showhomes in watermark are all done by this company.

Never leave us Justin, i must continue to stockpile quality companies in calgary.

More about Just In Time Furnace

Just in Time Furnace is a complete heating & air conditioning company that does new installs and repairs of all makes and models with 24 hour emgergency service. We also do furnace & air ducting in residential and commercial buildings with the latest state of the art equipment. We also install water heaters and do gas fitting. Chimey sweeping as well.

At Just in Time, we offer the best quality and prices on heating and cooling services you need for any season, including:

Air conditioning installation and repair
Furnace cleaning, repair and replacement
Air duct cleaning
Air quality improvements
Hot water heaters installation and repair
Gas fittings