Just In Time Furnace

Just In Time Furnace

Reviews for Just In Time Furnace

Dean B
Dean B

Price gauging on the replacement part.

called Just in Time Furnace because my furnace wouldn't start. I had already determined that the problem was the igniter and told the person on the phone that. I had already removed the bad igniter myself. I was told it would be just under $100 for the service call and a min of $100 even if I don't want the work done after the tech comes out and I get a quote. So basically, $200 for doing nothing if I don't accept the quote. No problem I thought. How much could it be to replace a 40 dollar igniter, a 10 min job. Well, the tech gets here and quotes me $350, including the service call fee. That's right, he charged me $250 for a 40 dollar part that took 10 min to install. Remember I had already diagnosed the problem and removed the old part. He agreed the minute he saw the old part that I was correct and just replaced it. I find this kind of price gouging to be completely unethical and disgraceful and I want people to be fore warned before calling these people.

Shirley
Shirley

Great Service

We highly recommend Just in Time. Darcy & Norm quickly and efficiently cleaned our furnace and vents of several years accumulation. Darcy explained everything as he went along which we appreciated. Very reasonable too. Great to do business with honest trades people. We will definitely call them again when we need their services.

Shirley, we are pleased to hear that our techs did a great job at your residence. Feedback like this lets us know we are on the right track, so thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review. We appreciate your business and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Take care,

BDHealey
BDHealey

Furnace & Air Duct Cleaning

Very impressed with this company & the service we received. Joe & Adam were extremely knowledgeable, professional & friendly. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have this work done

Thank you so much for this awesome review! We will pass along the praise to Joe & Adam so they know to keep up the great work. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great day!

Best,

S Jack from Calgary
S Jack from Calgary

Furnace inspection

Dennis the Furnace technician was very thorough and informative, detailing all his findings (condition of all components), identified one component that may need replacing in the future and estimated cost but not pushing to get it repaired immediately. I appreciated his knowledge and explanations and honesty. Thoroughly recommended (note this service was performed 7 months ago, I’m just slow at writing review.

Hi S Jack,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this awesome review. We pride ourselves on being an honest, knowledgable company, so you can imagine our excitement when we read your review about our technician Dennis! On behalf of the Just in Time Team, thank you for using us and we hope to serve you again in the future. Take care!

Joyce
Joyce
1 review High River, AB

Duct cleaning and furnace maintenance

Ryan and Bud arrived at my house in High River to do the duct cleaning. They were friendly and explained the procedure. Ryan discovered a part not working on the furnace and suggested a replacement to maintain proper usage. He called the office and I okayed the work order. Within 1 1/2 hrs Matt arrived to do the replacement. Again excellent service and what a relief knowing the furnace has been properly repaired as well as the vents being lemony fresh and clean. My son passed on the recommendation of Just In Time to me and I too would do the same. Thank you very much. Joyce

Hi Joyce,

Thank you for the great review! We are happy that our technicians were able to get your furnace in tip-top shape in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and we can't thank you enough for choosing to recommend our company. Have a wonderful day!

Best,

Dave
Dave

Furnace Cleaning

I bought a groupon for a furnace tune up/clean and the service I got was amazing. Each time I’ve used Just In Time Furnace, they do outstanding work, the walk me through what they’ve done and they show me what may cause me issues In the future.

During my last cleaning, they noticed a potentially serious problem with the exchange fan. They provided me a competitive quote and was able to change it the same day.

For all my furnace and duct cleaning needs, I rely on Just in Time Furnace. Excellent work, professional staff, and very reasonable and competitive rates.

Hi Dave. Thank you for the great review and being a repeat customer! We are happy to hear that you were very pleased with the service you received, both past and present. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Nancy in Prince George
Nancy in Prince George

Service

My furnace started acting up on Boxing Day. Atco came and had a look and said he wiggled a wire, got it working but that it would happen again. Yesterday, I called a company to come and have a look, said he wiggled some wire, got it working but with all the other things wrong with it, I was to get a quote for a new furnace. $90 for the diagnostic and he would send me his notes via email. I haven't received the notes and pictures. Repairs would be about $2500. The estimator came from the other company (an hour late) this morning and at the same time as Chas from Just In Time to measure and give me a quote of $4000 to $6500 for a new furnace. Chas said he wiggled a wire but that it was something internal and it was probably the circuit board. Nobody else even mentioned the circuit board!! Chas replaced the board and my furnace is good to go for a few more years. Just In Time has also cleaned and tuned up my furnace in the past. I can't recommend this company enough!! Chas is my hero!!! Thank you so much for saving me thousands of dollars!!!

Hi Nancy,

Thank you so much for the 10/10 review. We love hearing positive feedback about our technicians. We strive to give our customers great service for reasonable prices and we are happy to hear that we were able to do this for you. We appreciate your business!

Rob &.
Rob &.
5 reviews Chestermere, AB

Just In Time - Furnace Call

On Dec 16, 2020 my home furnace stopped working and after a quick review it was clear this was not in my wheelhouse to address. I placed a call to Just In Time at around 14:45 and a service resource was here to support the issues at 16:00. The technician (ROB) that showed up was very polite and full of energy and asked some questions about what the issue might be. Even though ROB was close to his home and ending his day. ROB picked up his tools and traveled from deep South Calgary to Chestermere. He showed me how to diagnose the issues on my brand of furnace for future concerns. He replaced the required parts and the furnace was back up and running. Here is the cool part, ROB took the time to provide some very helpful information on maintaining the furnace, recommended the best filter brand and advise on yearly maintenance. ROB even gave me some helpful tips on our water heater and salt water set up! He was clear on the pricing of the parts and there was a confidence that we just received services from the best furnace company and very best technician was dispatched to our home. ROB was also very considerate about the use of a COVID protecting mask for our safety! We have now booked a duct blowout and look forward to future home support. THANKS ROB!! Oh and he was a lefty like me!

Hi Rob!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We love hearing positive feedback about how our technicians go above and beyond for customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Caleb
Caleb

Great job!

They did a great job cleaning my ducts this summer. Super friendly, on time, and finished quickly while still being very thorough. Very pleased and will be using them again!

Thank you So much for your kind words, We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Just In Time Furnace Team
(403)333-6666

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Unprofessional and disappointing

Went with Just in Time because I thought they were a more established company than some of the small one man outfits I got prices from. They proved to be a huge disappointment. Very amateur and unprofessional.

More about Just In Time Furnace

Just in Time Furnace is a complete heating & air conditioning company that does new installs and repairs of all makes and models with 24 hour emgergency service. We also do furnace & air ducting in residential and commercial buildings with the latest state of the art equipment. We also install water heaters and do gas fitting. Chimey sweeping as well.

At Just in Time, we offer the best quality and prices on heating and cooling services you need for any season, including:

Air conditioning installation and repair
Furnace cleaning, repair and replacement
Air duct cleaning
Air quality improvements
Hot water heaters installation and repair
Gas fittings