Closet & Storage Solutions

778-668-1994
RICHMOND
BC
V7A5J1

I called Rich City Designs as one of the 3 closet companies that I wanted a quote from. Righ away Rich City Designs came out on top as the best option. They gave me the best design for the space and was compititively priced. I have recommended them to a few of my friends.

design happens in Coquitlam
design happens in Coquitlam
35 reviews COQUITLAM, BC

closet organizers

778-668-1994
RICHMOND
BC
V7A5J1

I have used this company twice for closet organizers for my clients. they are polite, professional and deliver an excellent product. They are more than willing to go the extra mile for the customer. I have no hesitation in recommending this company.