Petty Pest Control Services Inc.

194 Braithwaite Avenue Hamilton ON L9G 5A3
Pest & Animal Control
Petty Pest Control Services Inc.

Best of 2013 winner 2 timesBest of 2013winner 2 times

Reviews for Petty Pest Control Services Inc.

Will john
Will john
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Bugs Treatment

I rented an apartment for 7 weeks while on a business trip to brantford. I was getting bite by bugs, (flea's). I called the homeowner who sent PPC Company to the home. Technicians came right out, explained the whole process, and got right to work. I left for lunch while he worked his magic. When I returned I didn't have a single bite for the remainder of my stay. I can't thank petty pest control enough for the awesome service.

Fred C in Hamilton
Fred C in Hamilton
1 review Smithville, ON

Amazing Service

Truly AMAZING services provided by PETTY PEST CONTROL!! Their technicians were absolutely professional, informative, clear and overall caring to our situation. Giving us a piece of mind that they'd take care of us and our home. They were very respectful, straight forward and there to get the job done. They followed up when they said they would, did exactly what they said they'd do. I'm so satisfied with PPC and their amazing technicians I'd absolutely refer them time and time again without a doubt. Your business is one of a kind and is definitely QUALITY over quantity. Our problem was taken care of and our home is exactly the way I like it to be, CLEAN with NO BUGS, MICE, COCKROACHES, SPIDERS or any crawlers aside from my 4 year old around the house lol. THANK YOU PPC!

Scott Baldwin in Toronto
Scott Baldwin in Toronto

Cockroaches Treatment

Amazing service, beyond professional! From the beginning of service to the end of treatment I was treated like family and my issues with my house cockroaches were dealt with quickly, efficiently, and at a very fair price. I felt cared about by not only the office staff but also by the inspector, who took time to answer every one of my questions and educated me regarding my concerns. I feel like a number one priority, True customer service and a great experience all around! Thank you Petty Pest control for the best experience I've had yet in taking care of my biggest investment, my home!

Sophia in Toronto
Sophia in Toronto

Great Job!

The service provided by Petty Pest was great. I'm very satisfied with their job. I would recommend them to anyone who has been battling any sort of pest infestation. Very knowledgeable and reasonable prices.

Amber in Ancaster
Amber in Ancaster
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Still happy with Petty Pest Control

I originally used Petty Pest Control over 7 years ago in my old house. I moved to a big house in the country and have called them a few times over the past 7 years when we had mice in the house, a problem with some wasp nests, and birds and bats had made a home in the cupola over our front door. Jim always responds quickly and gets the job done efficiently. I don't even look at other services to compare now. Just call Jim!

Cassandra in Hamilton
Cassandra in Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Great service

We initally called petty pest control when we purchased a home that had evidence of mice. Jim came and totally took care of the problem, 2 years in this house and have never had another issue. We get them to come every spring and spray the exterior of our home for insects. I never get bugs and am sooo happy. I've recommended Jim to friends and will continue to do so. They are effective, prompt, courteous and priced well.

Thank you so much for the kind review Cassandra. Its always gratifying to get repeat customers (hopefully for another issue!)

brignic
brignic
3 reviews Burlington, ON

House centipedes and earwigs

I was very impressed with Petty Pest control. They were able to come in a timely fashion to spray the house and were available by phone to answer any questions I had. We had the baseboards sprayed and the outdoor entrances. We had noticed that there were still some centipedes that were alive, and they came out to re-spray the house without question. So far so good! Would definitely use Petty Pest Control again in the event that we needed more services.

Thank you very much for the kind review. We always strive to take care of our customers even though sometimes the pest that we're dealing with do not necessarily follow our game plan!

Hummingbird Homes Inc. in Hamilton
Hummingbird Homes Inc. in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bed bug and cockroach treatments

Jim and his staff have been amazing to us. We have had a very difficult time with tenants preparing properly for Jim to spray. He has been extremely patient and has been available to do inspections and speak to tenants to explain the preparation process etc....
His staff is friendly and professional. They are always on time and explain exactly what they are doing and why.

Sharon in Stoney Creek
Sharon in Stoney Creek

Building manger

Petty pest control is foremost the best pest company I've had the pleasure to work with.
The staff is very caring to the tenants and will do everything they can to help the issues they are facing
These people put a lot of care into their work. I've personally never seen this with a pest company.
Very professional services and and you can guarantee they will continue to work to their fullest till the issues have been resolved

dean in Hamilton
dean in Hamilton

BedBugs

Well for starters. The day this company was to arrive they were 2 hours late and not even a phone call from anyone. But that's nothing ... 2 Young men showed up to my place of residence and all honesty I spent more time taking plastic off my couch then they spent spraying my apartment. I literally spent hours preparing for them to come and they were done before I had a chance to leave the property. Literally these kids were in my place for 5 minutes! They had told me that they only target the bad areas! Couch and bed. Anyway .. Even that is not the biggest issue! I am seeing 5X more bedbugs in my place than before they showed up. I am literally collecting these critters in a baggie. I seem to be collecting them from tiny Babies to large grown bugs.. The Hot Spot seems to be the Bathroom at this time. Still finding them in other rooms, Bedroom, living room. I was told I would have to wait about 4 hours before going back home, but the smell was almost nil , maybe 40 min and all traces of the smell was gone :) that was good .. But also tells me that not much was done! The service was not well done. Pictures of the ones I didn't flush or trash attached.

Dean,

There was communication to your landlord that we were running behind. If that was not communicated to you then I am sorry. However, having said that the reality is that you are basing this review upon one treatment only. You are scheduled for the second one this week.

As well, if you were experiencing severe problems after the initial treatment, why did you not bother to inform either the super or myself??? We would have been more than happy to come treat earlier, however you did not allow for this possibility. As for the crew that took care of you, one no longer works for us.

More about Petty Pest Control Services Inc.

Petty Pest Control Services offers pest and animal control to Hamilton, The Tri-Cities and the Golden Horseshoe areas of Southern Ontario. If you are tired of just being a number to the larger companies, please give us a call and find out what it feels like to be a valued customer!