Petty Pest Control Services Inc.

Pest & Animal Control
194 Braithwaite Avenue Hamilton ON L9G 5A3
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Ancaster  >  Petty Pest Control Services Inc.

Reviews for Petty Pest Control Services Inc.

Hummingbird Homes Inc. in Hamilton
Hummingbird Homes Inc. in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bed bug and cockroach treatments

Jim and his staff have been amazing to us. We have had a very difficult time with tenants preparing properly for Jim to spray. He has been extremely patient and has been available to do inspections and speak to tenants to explain the preparation process etc....
His staff is friendly and professional. They are always on time and explain exactly what they are doing and why.

Sharon in Stoney Creek
Sharon in Stoney Creek

Building manger

Petty pest control is foremost the best pest company I've had the pleasure to work with.
The staff is very caring to the tenants and will do everything they can to help the issues they are facing
These people put a lot of care into their work. I've personally never seen this with a pest company.
Very professional services and and you can guarantee they will continue to work to their fullest till the issues have been resolved

dean in Hamilton
dean in Hamilton

BedBugs

Well for starters. The day this company was to arrive they were 2 hours late and not even a phone call from anyone. But that's nothing ... 2 Young men showed up to my place of residence and all honesty I spent more time taking plastic off my couch then they spent spraying my apartment. I literally spent hours preparing for them to come and they were done before I had a chance to leave the property. Literally these kids were in my place for 5 minutes! They had told me that they only target the bad areas! Couch and bed. Anyway .. Even that is not the biggest issue! I am seeing 5X more bedbugs in my place than before they showed up. I am literally collecting these critters in a baggie. I seem to be collecting them from tiny Babies to large grown bugs.. The Hot Spot seems to be the Bathroom at this time. Still finding them in other rooms, Bedroom, living room. I was told I would have to wait about 4 hours before going back home, but the smell was almost nil , maybe 40 min and all traces of the smell was gone :) that was good .. But also tells me that not much was done! The service was not well done. Pictures of the ones I didn't flush or trash attached.

Dean,

There was communication to your landlord that we were running behind. If that was not communicated to you then I am sorry. However, having said that the reality is that you are basing this review upon one treatment only. You are scheduled for the second one this week.

As well, if you were experiencing severe problems after the initial treatment, why did you not bother to inform either the super or myself??? We would have been more than happy to come treat earlier, however you did not allow for this possibility. As for the crew that took care of you, one no longer works for us.

Flo from Ancaster
Flo from Ancaster
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

Pest control

Love Jim petty, great guy. Fast response and very professional. Highly recommend his services. Had a problem with carpenter ants and afte few days of treatment they started to die. Will always utilize his services should I need them again!

Scott in Hamilton
Scott in Hamilton

Bed Bugs

Don't wait. Call these guys right away. I made the mistake of trying Orkin first and that put me back two months and approximately 50 bites later. Orkin wouldn't spray until their (cockroach?!) traps caught something. Jim and the gang got rid of my problem in two weeks. Great guys, great staff. They seemed genuinely concerned too.
Bed bugs could happen to anybody. I have no idea how I got them. You can't get rid of them without professional help. On top of everything else there price was WAY cheaper than every other company I called. Some were over $2000! Best money I ever spent.

kathy in Ancaster
kathy in Ancaster

Mouse in Attic

Petty Pest service was outstanding !!! Professional, accurate assessment and action plan in one visit. We have a solution and future game plan if needed. Would highly recommend Petty Pest.

H. Schmidt from Burlington
H. Schmidt from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Carpenter ants nest in house

Jim is a friendly, sincere man true to his warranty. Jim came 3 times when called because of a continuing problem with carpenter ants, and came without hesitation. The ants are gone and it turned out to have been a large nest.

Rose in Ancaster
Rose in Ancaster
1 review Kitchener, ON

Bed Bug Infestation

Unfortunately we inherited these disgusting things when we visited a "friends" house for a couple days. "Friends" who, did not tell us, and continue to refuse, the fact they gave us these monstrosities and make us pay for them giving it to us.

For the past few months more and more itchy bites have been showing up on my body, and unfortunately today I discovered I've been the host of these things for quite a while. Words cannot describe how I feel.

Admist the chaos, panicking, messy house and 500 questions the technician and his son remained calm and answered everything we wanted to know and waited patiently for us to leave assured everything would be fine. They arrived very early and waited patiently for us to notice they were there and did not rush us out of the door.

Overall, despite the house now smelling terribly 12 hours later I can say I feel confident of this service. They will be coming in 15 days for a second treatment so only time will tell how things go. I may write a second review for that. Thank you to the people who came for being patient with us. Hopefully it won't be as chaotic next time.

1 review Guelph, ON

Skunk removal

They did trap the skunks, and relocated them. (After leaving them in the trap all day in the hot August sun). I said I wanted them to come back to put barriers around the steps of our deck so we know they can't get under there. I never heard back from the guy. I've now contacted another company to do that. Very frustrating to not even have a response.

Tim Szilagyi from Burlington
Tim Szilagyi from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Yellow Jacket nest removal

We called Petty Pest Control on a Friday and told them of our problem, we were planning on heading up to our cottage that night, but the nest was just spotted in the front entrance of our house. Chris set up an appointment for that evening and sprayed. He told us to check in with him on Monday when we returned to see if the one application worked. It usually does he said, but sometimes in a situation like ours he needed to do a second application. When we returned there was no sign of any bee's, it worked perfectly. If a second trip was required, Chris said it would be at no extra charge. Great service at a good price, we will definitely call again if we have any pest issues.

More about Petty Pest Control Services Inc.

Petty Pest Control Services offers pest and animal control to Hamilton, The Tri-Cities and the Golden Horseshoe areas of Southern Ontario. If you are tired of just being a number to the larger companies, please give us a call and find out what it feels like to be a valued customer!