Petty Pest Control Services Inc.

194 Braithwaite Avenue Hamilton ON L9G 5A3
Pest & Animal Control
Petty Pest Control Services Inc.

Best of 2013 winner 2 timesBest of 2013winner 2 times

Reviews for Petty Pest Control Services Inc.

Ursula from Hamilton
Ursula from Hamilton

Mouse Pest Control

I found this company online because we needed to take care of a mouse problem in our house. They came and put out some bait to get rid of the mice. They examined the areas in the house that would present access points for the mice to find their way in the house. They also examined the exterior of the house including the garage. We were mouse free for several years and I was very pleased. I was aware that after a few years I would have to call them back unless I made structural changes to the house that would prevent the mice from reentering. The owner and his associate Chris were especially good to work with. They were reasonably priced and I will not hesitate to call them back if needed. They also mad some great suggestions regarding the racoons that seem to frequent our property. Overall they were great and I’d recommend them.

Neal denHollander from Hamilton
Neal denHollander from Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Fixed Mice Problem

I own a house that I rent out to students during the year. It seemed that during the holiday season, when the house was empty, mice started coming in for food that was left. Petty Pest Control came, laid out bait and got rid of the mice quickly. They were confident, professional and efficient. They completely took care of the problem. The only thing is their prices are on the high end. Other than that they’re great. Would highly recommend.

Rosanne from North York
Rosanne from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Laid out mice bait

The guys from Petty Pest Control thought we might have mice in our attic so they put some bait up there as well as around our garage to catch them. In the end, they didn’t catch anything and but we’re not sure if we had mice in the first place. In any case, we thought their service was okay, but a little expensive.

Teo from Hamilton
Teo from Hamilton

Pest Extermination

I work at a company that manages 400 properties in Hamilton. We use Petty Pest Control exclusively because they are the best in the area. They’ve exterminated bed bugs, roaches, mice and squirrels — you name it — for us and the properties. Jim really knows his stuff and the prices are good too. Would strongly recommend them to people in the area.

dana
dana

Various Pest Control Services

I used their pest control service several times, mostly for my rental properties. When a rental home had mice they came and took care of it. Another time there was thought to be an ant problem in a condo apartment and they found out it was actually a special kind of beetle, not ants, and got rid of them. They also came to my own home to check my attic for mice, which they did find and take care of also. Every time I call them they come right away and do a good job. I’d definitely recommend them to anyone.

Mike from Hamilton
Mike from Hamilton

Mice Pest Control

I called these guys for pest control since we had a problem with field mice in the house. I thought they did a fantastic job. They were very thorough, locked up any openings the mice could get through, and literally had the mice gone within 2 weeks. The price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Carah from Hamilton
Carah from Hamilton

Pest Check

Petty Pest Control comes once a month to our place to check for any signs of rodents, insects etc. They are nice people and they come on time. Very professional in what they do too. It costs us $50 a month, which I think is reasonable. Would highly recommend them.

hamilton.properties@outlook.com from Hamilton
H. P.

Bug Spray/Extermination

Petty Pest Control has done a few things for me and they are always prompt, affordable and professional. When there was fly problem they took care of it the next day. They usually come just to do a general spray for bugs for my rentals to be proactive. Chris is my go-to guy with them. He’s great. They have excellent service all-around and I’d recommend them for sure.

Susan from Toronto
Susan from Toronto

Got Rid of Mouse Problem

These guys got rid of the mice in our home, which was good. Two of their employees came and put out the bait they use. So far it seems to have worked and it was done pretty quick. All was fine and I’d surely recommend them.

Carlo G from Ancaster
Carlo G from Ancaster

Pest Control

PPC Services helped me with my problem. Jim is a problem solver. Not only did he manage to get to the root of the problem-he followed up to see if there was any recurring issues. He went above and beyond. I recommend Jim to anybody a Pest problem!
Carlo. G

More about Petty Pest Control Services Inc.

Petty Pest Control Services offers pest and animal control to Hamilton, The Tri-Cities and the Golden Horseshoe areas of Southern Ontario. If you are tired of just being a number to the larger companies, please give us a call and find out what it feels like to be a valued customer!