HDL Group Ltd.

General Contractors
1 - 9049 Shaughnessy St VANCOUVER BC V6P6R9
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Vancouver  >  HDL Group Ltd.

Reviews for HDL Group Ltd.

Kelly from Vancouver

1 - 9049 Shaughnessy St
VANCOUVER
BC
V6P6R9

This reno, in 2012, worked out great for us. Paul had the subs in line and each day there was forward movement on the job. Recently, I heard from one of the guys on my job that things went south and HDL is no longer in business. My rating is based on what I saw.

Sherry in Vancouver
Sherry in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Home renovation

Great service. We were still living in the home at the time of the renovation. Workers were very nice and courteous and always cleaned up very well each day before they left. Invoices were also very well organized and detailed so you can clearly see where your money went.
I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to renovate their home.

More about HDL Group Ltd.

We are your kitchen and bath design specialists in the Vancouver area. Whether it's a new design or renovation, HDL Group will create a space you'll love. We can transform your home's exterior or yard into a great place for outdoor gathering spots. Adding outdoor living space to your home ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Vancouver?