Empire Wildlife Removal

martin in Richmond Hill
martin in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Problem not solved

I had red squirrels in my attic and could hear them scratching. Empire came to create an exit door for red squirrels for the one opening they said they saw. I continued to hear the squirrels and they said they would come back the following week. When I called back to see when they were coming they said they had already come and the squirrels were getting in through the vents. I checked my cameras and they NEVER came and then did not call me back once I said this. Call AAA Gates Wildlife, much better service and they will get rid of the problem.

Hello we noticed you wrote this review I’m sorry you must have wrong company as we don’t have you in are data base nor recognized your name in system you must wrong company please call office if needed assistance thank you.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Squirrel removal

My dad had a squirrel living in his roof for weeks! Called a bunch of animal removal companies and all of them had a hard time trapping it. A friend recommended empire wildlife and they were quick, easy and affordable.
Highly recommended!

Glad that I was able to help you with your squrriel problem thank you for review

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Raccoon removal from attic

Im a landlord I have hired many company’s but this one takes the cake what a professional company rocco was so nice honest guy explain everything to me took his time to do job correctly thank again empire wildlife removal services for your help.

Happy to help thank u for review

Skunk removal

What and amazing company once again this company saves my day by removing skunks from under my shed at a low cost empire wildlife removal services is amazing awsome awsome awsome three other companies couldn’t do it I found there number from way back the solved my issue

Andy in Stouffville
Andy in Stouffville
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Raccoon in Attic

We had a raccoon get into our attic via the soffit on the second floor of our house. We called Empire and they were out within two hours. They came and secured other potential areas of access with a wire mesh, then installed a one way door for the raccoons to exit from. They also accessed the attic to search for the animals to see if they were in there at the time. What stops me from giving a better rating is the communication was a little lacking. I also wish that when removing the one way door that they had informed us and that soffit were not left open so that smaller creatures can get it. The finished product was not how I would have done it if I had access to a ladder that could reach that part of my roof.

Squrriel removal in attics

Great services great work thx guys removal squrriel from garage installed one way door humanly squrriela left sealed other entry points I would recommend this company to anyon... great price

Than u

Connieb
Connieb

Wildlife removal

We had some birds in our vents.. and called Empire Wildlife removal. Their service was excellent. They came right away and did an excellent job. They removed the birds humanly (in a safe way), and had sealed off our vents to prevent any future nesting. The price was reasonable and we are very happy. Would recommend to everyone!

Luka
Luka
1 review Whitby, ON

Squirrel removal

I live in Whitby these guys are the best came here inatalesninw way door sealed all my vents great service great price good job Rocco no more rodent in my house

Ken from Markham
Ken from Markham

Skunk Removel

They installed the one-way door to let the skunk out. They won't come back to remove it. I called many times, they don't reply, One time, when they know I called, they dropped the line. Eventually I found them, they said they've already completed the job. They hung up when they don't want to talk to you. They're really unprofessional and not responsible.

Must have wrong company sir

Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Toronto?