Empire Wildlife Removal

HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Scarborough  >  Empire Wildlife Removal

Reviews for Empire Wildlife Removal

rockyanotnio384
1 review Whitby, ON

Empire came out to ate home same day remove racoons from are atrick the guys. We are in whitby Durham region

Great services great work thx guys removal squrriel from garage installed one way door humanly squrriela left sealed other entry points I would recommend this company to anyon... great price

Than u

Connieb

We had some birds in our vents.. and called Empire Wildlife removal. Their service was excellent. They came right away and did an excellent job. They removed the birds humanly (in a safe way), and had sealed off our vents to prevent any future nesting. The price was reasonable and we are very happy. Would recommend to everyone!

Luka
1 review Whitby, ON

I live in Whitby these guys are the best came here inatalesninw way door sealed all my vents great service great price good job Rocco no more rodent in my house

Ken from Markham

They installed the one-way door to let the skunk out. They won't come back to remove it. I called many times, they don't reply, One time, when they know I called, they dropped the line. Eventually I found them, they said they've already completed the job. They hung up when they don't want to talk to you. They're really unprofessional and not responsible.

Must have wrong company sir

kat5 in Ajax
1 review AJAX, ON

i had empire wild life removal come to remove birds from my vent they where so humane and nice did there job so well i would love to recommend this company to any one and the price for what they did waas the bestt

Marija in Whitby
1 review WHITBY, ON

I had called Empire Wildlife Removal for a raccoon living in my attic. Within 1 day they had arrived and removed the raccoon...humanely! Once it was gone, they had sprayed for ticks and fleas. Great service and staff.

bobby in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

All i have to say about empire wildlife removal is that they where very honest with us provided us with good service and solve my problem with humane method within 24hrs they got rid of my skunk under my deck i must say rocco the tech knows his job.

Thanks bobby for review