StarTech Stucco

Reviews for StarTech Stucco

Chami  in Markham
Chami in Markham

Upstairs Addition

When we started doing Stucco on the new addition we didn't have any clue what to select. This is where Sean came in handy and became our designer!. I highly recommend the advice and colors he suggested. We changed the colours that we selected for sofit / Aluminum work based on his recommendation and amazing different on the look. He helped me some of the issues that I had with the roofer and demanded roofer to redo the flashing. No shortcuts , best quality with modern technology. It almost 2-3 months now after he did the job, I asked advice when my other contractors made some holes and he was helping me to fix it. outstanding customer service. professional and methodical, no headaches to owner. Thanks Sean.

Dear Chami,
Thank you for your review. We are happy your experience with our company was as great as you describe it. We understand that the choices regarding stucco can be overwhelming. That is why we are always there to give our customers ideas. We are thrilled you are our another satisfied customer! Thank you for choosing StarTech Stucco.

Amazing!

Sean and his team at Star Tech are amazing. I first reached out to Sean in the Fall of 2018, on behalf of my husband who was out of town - unsure if Sean would even call me back. Not only did he call me back, but he scheduled an appointment that was convenient for me, so I could walk him through the preliminary plan for our renovation. Sean showed up on schedule, and spent the time explaining the process, and making recommendations on how he could bring our ideas to life. Due to a couple of renovation delays, we had to put off the stucco until the spring. Sean continued to keep in contact with us, and worked around our schedule when we were ready. Sean helped us figure out the best solution for areas where we were tying in the existing house with the new build, and he did it in a way that was even better than we could have planned ourselves. Sean and his team were always on time, they prepared our property to minimize any disruption to our neighbours, they kept the property clean when they worked, they were professional and polite with my family and ensured our brand new windows were not damaged. When they left, you would never even guess they had been here. Besides the fact Sean and team were great to work with, the house is more beautiful than I could have ever imagined & the colour is exactly what we wanted. It looks so good, that my 12 year old even came home from school and complimented on how amazing the house looks. Sean - thank you for your professionalism and your talents, and thank you for having such an amazing team. I would not hesitate to recommend Star Tech to anyone looking for a true professional, and wish you and your team continued success. Thanks again!

Dear Tracy, thank you for your review. We are very happy that you are satisfied with our work. It was a pleasure working with you on making your house look great.
Kind regards!

Russ
Russ

Full siding to stucco conversion with exterior insulation

I would STRONGLY recommend Sean and his team to family, friends and to everyone else really. They have to be the best of any contractors I have ever worked with. From competitive pricing, to professionalism, to help/suggestion on design details, they were top notch. They arrived on time, did the work exactly as discussed, at the price quoted, provided a reasonable price for one upgrade we decided on along the way, left the yard just as they found it, and explained all work and answered any questions clearly. Sean even came to the house on short notice one morning to meet with my window/door contractor so they could discuss some installation details (this is before Sean’s team had even arrived on site to start the job). The outcome of this job, combined with the new windows, doors, and metal work was nothing short of transformative. Quality of the work/finishing was also perfect…no complaints/concerns at all. StarTech was recommended to me by a co-worker that had used them and I am so glad that I listened! They even came back promptly to do some touch ups where the other trades had caused some minor cosmetic damage. Can’t say enough about these guys. I am a little late with this review as the job was done back in October, but still wanted to share my experience.

Dear Russ, thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind words. It makes us happy and proud when our customers are satisfied with our work.
StarTech Stucco team

Martina in Toronto
Martina in Toronto

Re-stuccoing house

Great experience with Sean & his team. They were very professional, quick and left our premises clean. The neighbours commented about how quiet and respectful they were. We found the pricing very transparent and would happily recommend them to our friends and family.

Dear Martina, thank you for your review. We are very happy that you are satisfied with quality of our work.
Best regards,

L. in Toronto
L. in Toronto

10 STARS!!! THESE GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

I HIGHLY recommend Sean and his crew as I had an absolutely wonderful experience working with them. Sean came by on several occasions to discuss options and I really liked that he was able to provide a quote on the spot unlike many other companies. He made the whole process so easy and flawless and was really keen to listen and take action on my ideas. He did not have the reluctance or laziness that most contractors have. He is very honest and up front and does not charge all these extras like the other guys. Everything is included and what he quotes you is what you pay, not a penny more. Sean and his team are contractors but behave like PROFESSIONALS. These guys are incredibly efficient - on day 1 they had the scaffolding set up all the way around the house AND had already taken the old vinyl siding off AND put the temporary plastic covering on...I was stunned and very impressed at how quickly and accurately they got things done. I'd like to mention that Sean does not subcontract any work so his team is permanent and they all work very well together, like clockwork and very in-sync, and in a very organized manner. They apply the stucco like talented artists so it looks smooth, beautiful, and perfect which is rare for me to say because I am super particular but it's true. Throughout the stucco process they always showed up early and consistently and stayed on schedule with the work. Communication was great with Sean he always got back to me immediately to answer my questions, frequently kept me informed of progress and always gave me a heads up of what steps towards completion he'd be working on the next day. It was nice to get those voluntary progress reports and not wonder what's going on with the status of the project. They worked so hard that at the end of some work days they looked completely exhausted to the point that I felt bad that they were working so darn hard. They even did extras for free like exterior electrical work. The insulation did make a mess while they were installing it but when they cleaned everything up it was all gone and they tidied up everything very meticulously. The stucco job was pricey since it was a lot of surface area to cover but these guys honestly earned it, plus Sean's quote came in lower than anyone else's, so very competitive pricing in case you are wondering. Nice to know there are honest hardworking individuals out there who take pride in their work. I feel so lucky to have found Sean and am so happy with the results. My home is now beautiful, leak-free, and super insulated (HUGE difference)! If Sean was a general contractor I would hire him again for additional house upgrades in a heartbeat. Definitely a closely-knit team that you can trust 1000%.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your lovely words. We appreciate our clients and always strive to deliver the best results. It makes us extremely happy to know that you are satisfied with how your house turned up.

chriswelstead
chriswelstead

Excellent Experience!

Excellent Experience with Star Tech Stucco. Sean and his team did an amazing job repairing and re-stuccoing our house, it looks better than new! They were here every day, on time, great attention to setup (tarping, taping and protecting all areas) and excellent cleanup at project completion. All the workers were professional and very respectful; a really nice group of very hard working guys. Sean was very helpful and knowledgeable though the entire process. We would definitely use Sean and his team again in the future, and recommend his services to others.

Hi Chris
It was a pleasure for us working on your project

Gordana in North York
Gordana in North York

Stucco Service

Sean and his team did a fantastic job on our house. Within the agreed time they applied the stucco, attached the details, and painted everything as we had desired. They were very courteous, careful, and efficient. They were always on time and worked very diligently. We are entirely satisfied with the job and would highly recommend Sean and his team at Star Tech Stucco to others.

Hello Gordona
It's a pleasure for us to work in your project

Vera
Vera

Stucco

So thrilled with Sean, his team and most importantly the work! They stuccoed our whole home, that was once brick and vinyl siding and WOW what a difference. Very organized, efficient, clean, and knowledgeable! . They really know what they're doing, would highly recommend. Thanks Sean!

Hi Adriano
I hope you will enjoy your new house

Sam in Markham
Sam in Markham

Happy Customer

StarTech was recommended to us by my co-worker. Sean and his crew are extremely helpful and has done a fantastic stucco job at my house. An unexpected issue came up during the process, Sean was able to solve it quickly and professionally. Many of my neighbours have asked for Sean’s phone number when they saw the work he has done. I am very happy with StarTech, I truly feel that Sean takes care of his customers.

Hello Sam,
Thank you for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with our work.

Startech Stucco Team

dinis in
dinis in

Really impressed!

Hi my name is Dennis from Commodore Ave in Toronto . I've been meaning to write a review for a long time since my project was complete November/December of 2016. I wanted to let whoever is reading this not to hesitate on picking Star Tech as your stucco contractor. I have nothing but great things to say about Star Tech. My project wasn't the easiest to complete, living in Toronto means you might not have enough room between neighbors to install scaffolding and with an unreasonable neighbor that doesn't let you use their property to work off makes it even more challenging!! These men worked through some tough conditions to get the job done before the snow arrived, I never realized that there was so much work involved in this very skillful trade.
Star Tech is a company that takes pride in what they do, they are very respectful, organized, and most of all clean. They go out of their way to keep the customer happy .With these great work ethics Star Tech will be around for a long time.
Thanks for a job well done!!

Hello Dennis,

Thank you for writing the review. We appreciate your kind words!

Startech Stucco Team

More about StarTech Stucco

StarTech Stucco is a reliable certified installer of synthetic stucco systems providing services to both commercial and residential clients in Toronto and the GTA.

StarTech uses the most advanced and thermally efficient stucco wall systems to save you money while at the same time beautifying the look of your home.