Star Tech Stucco

Reviews for Star Tech Stucco

chriswelstead
chriswelstead

Excellent Experience!

Excellent Experience with Star Tech Stucco. Sean and his team did an amazing job repairing and re-stuccoing our house, it looks better than new! They were here every day, on time, great attention to setup (tarping, taping and protecting all areas) and excellent cleanup at project completion. All the workers were professional and very respectful; a really nice group of very hard working guys. Sean was very helpful and knowledgeable though the entire process. We would definitely use Sean and his team again in the future, and recommend his services to others.

Gordana in North York
Gordana in North York

Stucco Service

Sean and his team did a fantastic job on our house. Within the agreed time they applied the stucco, attached the details, and painted everything as we had desired. They were very courteous, careful, and efficient. They were always on time and worked very diligently. We are entirely satisfied with the job and would highly recommend Sean and his team at Star Tech Stucco to others.

Hello Gordona
It's a pleasure for us to work in your project

Adriano in Toronto
Adriano in Toronto

Stucco

So thrilled with Sean, his team and most importantly the work! They stuccoed our whole home, that was once brick and vinyl siding and WOW what a difference. Very organized, efficient, clean, and knowledgeable! . They really know what they're doing, would highly recommend. Thanks Sean!

Hi Adriano
I hope you will enjoy your new house

Sam in Markham
Sam in Markham

Happy Customer

StarTech was recommended to us by my co-worker. Sean and his crew are extremely helpful and has done a fantastic stucco job at my house. An unexpected issue came up during the process, Sean was able to solve it quickly and professionally. Many of my neighbours have asked for Sean’s phone number when they saw the work he has done. I am very happy with StarTech, I truly feel that Sean takes care of his customers.

Hello Sam,
Thank you for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with our work.

dinis in
dinis in

Really impressed!

Hi my name is Dennis from Commodore Ave in Toronto . I've been meaning to write a review for a long time since my project was complete November/December of 2016. I wanted to let whoever is reading this not to hesitate on picking Star Tech as your stucco contractor. I have nothing but great things to say about Star Tech. My project wasn't the easiest to complete, living in Toronto means you might not have enough room between neighbors to install scaffolding and with an unreasonable neighbor that doesn't let you use their property to work off makes it even more challenging!! These men worked through some tough conditions to get the job done before the snow arrived, I never realized that there was so much work involved in this very skillful trade.
Star Tech is a company that takes pride in what they do, they are very respectful, organized, and most of all clean. They go out of their way to keep the customer happy .With these great work ethics Star Tech will be around for a long time.
Thanks for a job well done!!

Hello Dennis,

Thank you for writing the review. We appreciate your kind words!

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Great Work

We found Sean after he was referred from my brother-in-law. Star Tech did work on their home and transformed it from dated to modern and they were very happy with him. After meeting with Sean, we felt very comfortable and confident in his company. Sean and his team did stucco and stone work for the facade of our home this summer. The job took about a 2-3 weeks and was finished on time as we were promised. Sean and his crew were very professional and were on site everyday. We were never left to guess when they would come back like many contractors. Communication was great and Sean worked with us to give us the look we wanted. He was always a text or phone call away and never disappeared. We are very happy with results and would recommend Sean to anyone we know. We've already had neighbours asking for their name and number.

Hello,
Thank you for your great review. We are happy that you were satisfied with our work and the results.
We always try to do our best to ensure quality of our stucco work.

Startech Stucco team

Rui-lian Jiang from Toronto
Rui-lian Jiang from Toronto

Repairing large area of stucco after foundation work

We recently had our foundation replaced and it required the stucco to be removed. This left a good 4 feet of exposed house.

I spoke to Sean over a year ago and he has patiently waited until we were ready to do the work. Once we were ready, he quickly got us on their schedule to start their magic.

Honestly, after they were finished, you wouldn't know the stucco was gone. The paint colour matched to the tee! They did an amazing job and I wish I had a set of before and after images so you can truly appreciate the quality of their work.

Hello,

Thank you for your review.
Matching the existing colour is always a challenge. However, as you can see it can be done. We are very happy that you are satisfied with our work.

Best regards,

Exterior stucco

Last summer I had Sean and his team stucco/stone the exterior of our two story home. Whereas I had a few problems dealing with other workers on the site, I was completely satisfied with the work that was performed by Sean and his team. They worked hard each day, kept the area tidy and finished the job as scheduled. I can now say that I am proud of how my home looks and it is all thanks to the hard work done by Sean and his team.

Hello,
Thank you for taking time to give us this great review. We are happy that working with us was a positive experience for you. We are glad you are satisfied with the results of our work.

Stucco our old house

The work that Sean and his crew did on our house made a Beauty out of a Beast. I can't say enough about how thorough he was. Sean explained the entire process including the work that we needed to have done ahead of the stucco. His estimate was on target. He was on time and kept us informed as the work progressed. The craftsmanship is of the highest quality and really after renovating our house inside and out, Star Tech has been our best experience yet. By the way, I selected the colour and Sean nailed it. We love it and so do our neighbours!

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your positive feedback. We always do our best to accommodate all customer's wishes and make sure that the process is as efficient as possible.

StarTech Stucco Team

jvalerio in Toronto
jvalerio in Toronto

Whole house stucco.

Can't recommend this company more. Sean & his team did a great job from the initial quote, to scheduling, to preparation, execution and then clean-up. I happened to pick the hottest days this summer but these guys worked right through it. Great work guys - thanks very much!

Dear Valerio,

Thank you for your positive review. It makes us always happy and proud to hear from our customers that they appreciate our work and the finished product.

StarTech Stucco Team

More about Star Tech Stucco

StarTech Stucco is a reliable certified installer of synthetic stucco systems providing services to both commercial and residential clients in Toronto and the GTA.StarTech uses the most advanced and thermally efficient stucco wall systems to save you money while at the same time beautifying the look of your home.