Star Tech Stucco

Reviews for Star Tech Stucco

igor from Toronto
igor from Toronto

New house development

Sean with his team have done an outstanding job with the highest possible quality on time and on budget. Pricing was very competitive. There were no surprises and no hidden cost. We were also impressed how they maintained clean work area around the house. They would show up every morning on time and work until job was done to our satisfaction. You can not go wrong by hiring these folks.

Heather Gordon from the Beach
Heather Gordon from the Beach

Stucco Transformation of our Home

Sean and his team just finished the stucco/stone remodel of our 15 year old house in the beach. My husband and I are thrilled with the results. Neighbours have been commenting on how nice the house looks now. From the first meeting Sean was on time, provided professional advice, paid close attention to detail and above all delivered the result he said he was going to deliver on time and on budget. In addition, his team members were friendly, diligent, hard working and they left our property spotless as promised. Sean and his team made a potentially stressful renovation experience smooth and carefree. Thank you Star Tech Stucco team!

Daniela from Toronto
Daniela from Toronto
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Stucco

If you are looking for a contractor to do your stucco, you can simply stop, you just found one. There are no words to explain how happy we are with the work that StarTech crew did. Out of all contractors we have ever dealt with so far, StarTech has the best professional, qualified crew. They turned our old, outdated bungalow in South Etobicoke into beautiful, gorgeous house. StarTech is absolutely great from all perspectives.
- Attention to detail: we couldn’t ask for more. Sean explained everything in extraordinary detail and throughout the process we felt entirely comfortable. We did not come across a single surprise.
- Client oriented: Sean was so helpful and patient with us throughout the entire process. Selecting the stucco and stone colours is not an easy decision but he was so patient and went above and beyond to help. He didn’t rush us into any decisions. He wanted to ensure that we will be happy with our choice of colours. Always available, professional returns all calls in a timely fashion.
- Pricing: quote was very competitive and reasonable.
- Cleanness: absolutely amazing job. After they finished the work, there was no signs of any debris or mess. It was so clean after they finished job, we couldn’t even believe that we had construction site around our house. Entire site was completely clean/spotless.
- Stucco & stone workmanship - Their work is very neat and professional. You couldn’t ask for more. They don’t rush, they make sure that every single detail is covered and that client is happy at the end. Great quality work. Professional, fast and excellent workmanship.
Customer service and work skills are top notch. I would recommend I recommend StarTech highly.
Daniela & Marko

Matt from Toronto
Matt from Toronto

Stucco

Sean and his team is the best professional crew I have ever dealt with. They are pleasant and friendly, have explained in details the process and its stages; have presented options and recommendations; they showed up when they said they will and completed their work when they promised it would.. I would recommend StarTeck Stucco services to anyone with full confidence.

Roger Gunter from Toronto
Roger Gunter from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Stucco work

I had Sean and his crew do my stucco on my own house in south Etobicoke. They were on time, protected all areas with tarps and plastic, explained the process and ensured everything was clean when they finished. Being a general contractor and in business for over 20 years myself I am very particular about the details and quality of workmanship. Perhaps this was even more the case with my own house. My industry is notorious for "no shows" under quoted contractors or contractors who cut corners. So when I find a sub that delivers in all areas I always promote them and use them on other jobs when I can. If you are looking for the right stucco company Star Tech is what you are looking for.

Thanks

David - Pickering from Toronto
David - Pickering from Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Stucco

Wow, is all I can say. Sean and his team of professionals transformed my old beat up siding home into a new modern looking home this August. They took the time to fix the little extras that other contractors would never do. Attention to detail is their specialty. I chose them from reading the reviews posted here and im happy I did. Highly recommend them!

Tracy from Toronto
Tracy from Toronto

Exterior renovation

We are so pleased about how our 40 years old house turned out after Sean and his team putting stucco and stone on. Sean is very patient and professional, they also pay attentions on details that make them better than others. Thanks Sean!

Cheryl Coghlan from Toronto
Cheryl Coghlan from Toronto

Stucco

Let's start by saying that Sean and his team at Star Tech are amongst the most professional contractors I have ever had the good fortune of hiring. I interviewed and received quotes from 5 different companies. Sean's quote was hands down the most comprehensive and based on my pre-quote research, Sean was committing, in a written quote, to completing all the steps recommended for a good quality stucco installation. All the other quotes omitted key steps. I had wanted to get the stucco completed in the fall of 2013 but Sean was fully booked. I waited for Sean and his team to complete the job in the spring of 2014. I can only say that I made the right decision. Sean committed to a date and started on time. Sean committed to his work and when he was faced with challenges because my home is 100 + years old, he overcame them. The job was exceptionally well done. After Sean was finished, we had a few other trades working on different jobs on the outside of the house and a small section of the new stucco was damaged. Sean quickly came and fixed it. He fixed it so well that you would never know it happened. Fantastic. I would enthusiastically recommend Sean and Star Tech to ANYONE who wants stucco work done. Thanks Sean.

Ally
Ally

Stucco/Cultured Stone Application

I cannot tell you how pleased we are with Star Tech's stucco and stone application! Our rundown house has been transformed into a modern and sleek home. We met Sean over 2 years ago and he was extremely patient as we gathered quotes and figured out what we wanted to do with our exterior (originally, we were leaning towards vinyl siding given the large square footage of our home). Sean has a keen eye for design and assembled a team of perfectionists who went the extra mile for us. We have had several bad experiences with contractors in the past (e.g. not adhering to commitments, showing up late, arguing over requirements) but Sean exceeded all of our expectations – especially since he’s not a ‘sales’ guy, he is up on the scaffolding with the rest of the team. Not only is he on time, he’s actually early and everyone on the team showed up as scheduled. It was a pleasure working with the Star Tech team. I would give them 100+ if the ratings went that high.

Julia from Toronto
Julia from Toronto

Stucco

Sean and his team are great. Job was completed fast and perfect. They are true professionals. I have had many complements and many requests for business cards. Beyond our expectation. I got several quotes. Not the cheapest, but I wanted to hire Sean before I even got all my quotes in. Loved having the team around. You get what you pay for and I feel that we really got an incredible job well done. Thanks to your team for making the outside of the house finally feel like the inside of the house. You are top contractors and you deserve a good review. Our hopes are that other appreciate your craftsmanship in the future. Cheers and thank you. We LOVE our house, driving in each day brings us a smile, we also love all those that drive by slowly and secretly enjoy what has been created by Startech! Changing the outside of these basic brick houses one house at a time.

More about Star Tech Stucco

StarTech Stucco is a reliable certified installer of synthetic stucco systems providing services to both commercial and residential clients in Toronto and the GTA.StarTech uses the most advanced and thermally efficient stucco wall systems to save you money while at the same time beautifying the look of your home.