Willers Furniture

Review for Willers Furniture

Derek in Riverdale
Derek in Riverdale

Custom furniture

I had an idea for a custom piece of furniture, and was referred to Mark via a friend. Mark worked with me, refining my original back-of-a-napkin sketch and bringing my idea to reality. I've received nothing but compliments on the piece and am extremely happy with the quality and service that Mark delivered.

More about Willers Furniture

Willers Furniture is a custom furniture studio located in Toronto. We specialize in designing and building unique tables, benches and cabinets made with new and reclaimed wood. Commission a unique piece to suit your home or office or choose from a selection of pre-made items. Refinishing and repair services are ...