Costa Caulking

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Costa Caulking

Carol
Carol

--- caulking on exterior of house --- windows, doors, vents, along the siding etc.

From my initial contact with Kevin on the phone, I knew that I had found the right company. Kevin came to the house that day, took time to inspect the outside and then invited me to hear his observations . He gave me an estimate which I found to be very reasonable and a date when it would be done. Before 8a.m. 2 very respectable young men arrived and they worked until 4:30 and hardly said a word all day . It was extremely hot and they never slowed down. They used 4 different colours of caulking and the match was perfect. When they were finished , one of the fellow's walked me all around to show me exactly what they had done and it was amazing. I would recommend this company to everyone --- immediately you will know how honest Kevin and his brother ( owners) are and how professional . Their work is excellent and when finished their cleanup is immaculate.Kevin came by during the day to see how everything was going --- he was pleased as was I . -- with gratitude. Carol

KevinFJB in Toronto
KevinFJB in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Exterior caulking on my house

Dealing with Kevin and Costa Caulking was a great experience all around. His crew showed up on time and were very professional and friendly. The quality of the work was excellent, the guys did a good job cleaning up and they were finished in a few hours. I would definitely recommend Costa Caulking.

TX from Markham
TX from Markham

Exterior Caulking for the house

Costa Caulking
416.898.7806
Vaughan
L6A 0N6

David was very very fair on the price. All team members was very professional and polite, their work was impeccable, they cleaned up the entire property when completed. I’m very impressed. Highly recommend!

We appreciate the review. it means a lot to us. If anything arises be sure to give me a call. All the best :)

altriolo
altriolo

Caulking exterior of home.

Excellent. Precise and accurate job. The job was also done quickly and efficiently. No damage or areas missing caulking. Exceeded expectations.

thank you. It was a pleasure doing business with you. have a great summer!

dunchieson
dunchieson

Pool area recaulking

Showed up on time, very professional crew, excellent work, one happy customer, most of all, stuck to the original quote.

Thank you also for your patience. It is definitely a busy time of year. thank you for the kind words.

Rudy
Rudy

External caulking of windows, doors and vents

David's team did an excellent job on caulking my home windows, doors and vents. From the quote to getting the job done, everything was very transparent and professional.

I try to keep things simple. Thank you for sharing your experience.

GS
GS
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Exterior caulking

The Costa Caulking team were on time and very polite. They did an amazing job and also cleaned up the job site. I am very pleased and would highly recommend them.

It was my pleasure. Thank you for choosing us!

DebbieB in Oshawa in Oshawa
DebbieB in Oshawa in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Window Caulking

What an exceptional company; right from the time of the online quote through to completion of the work.

I requested an online quote and within the week, Robert had been to visit and Dave provided a quote the next day.

Then they came to do the work, and what an exceptional job - artistry really. Plus I’ve never met such a friendly crew; they were so kind and patient with all my questions, looked after doing additional things for me, and encouraged me to go outside frequently to review their work.

I cannot say enough about Costa Caulking, David, Robert and the rest of the crew. With service like I experienced, it’s no wonder they’ve been in business for 40 years. Thank you!!!

I'm so glad you were happy with our team! I appreciate the kind words. It's a family business so I really do care about my customers experience. Have a great summer!

Kate E.
Kate E.

Replaced all exterior caulking

The Costa Caulking team was meticulous in their work from the removal of the old caulking to application of the new. They were professional, courteous, and despite all of the high ladder work, maintained a safe and clean workplace. We have a corner house on a grade and so there were an unusually high number of windows.

Thanks Kate! We do take pride in cleanliness and safety. it was great doing business with you. Thanks for choosing us to work on your home. Have a great summer!

Dan
Dan
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Home improvements caulking

Dave Costa was easy to deal with and very accommodating. The price was fair and was as quoted. His crew were polite and efficient, anything we asked of them they also were accommodating. Most importantly the work was extremely neat and very well done, truly professional.

Thanks Dan. It was great to meet you. I appreciate the kind review. All the best

More about Costa Caulking

Costa Caulking provides a full range of commercial, Industrial and Residential caulking and re caulking services in the Greater Toronto Area. Our reputation as caulking contractors with quality craftsmanship, reliability and over 40 years of experience in the caulking industry, help provide our customers with top quality professionalism and are the cornerstone to our success.

We are always neat, efficient and affordable.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Exterior Openings, Expansion & Joint Controls, Mortar Repair, Firestop Caulking Services, Hardie Board Siding, Solarium & Sun Rooms, Stucco, Pools (Caping & Linear), Granite Marble, Precast & Tile, Bathrooms and Showers, Walkways & Patios and Glass Curtain Wall Systems
Our reputation for quality work and reliable service has been earned over 40 years of service, and we are known throughout the industry. Costa Caulking specializes in caulking, re-caulking, firestop and interior caulking services. Working with the most advanced equipment available, our company has built an enviable reputation in the caulking industry and earned us the trust of a number of project managers who are looking for superior quality results. Our team of experts are all certified, and we guarantee that you will get the results you expect.
10 Year Warranty