Costa Caulking

Reviews for Costa Caulking

Raymond in Mississauga
Raymond in Mississauga

Exterior caulking

Requested through home star to have exterior of the house re-caulked. David showed up to look at the house at the time we agreed upon, nobody even needed to be at home for the quote. The detailed quote later came in an email. Quote was fair, not the lowest but fair. I decided to give them the job

Crew showed up on time on the the date they said they would start and did a fantastic job and cleaned up after the job was done. Everything was done as quoted. Very satisfied with the result.

It was my pleasure. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. I appreciate the review. All the best.

Esther in Toronto
Esther in Toronto

Re-caulking of the bathtub area

The caulking around our bathtub needed to be redone - where the tub meets the wall, where the wall meets the ceiling, and where the tub meets the floor . I was insistent that the finished look be smooth, even and neat. Robert was our service technician and did a fabulous job! We were impressed not only with his skills but also his engaging personality and professionalism. Thank you, Robert, for a job well done!

Thank you Esther. Robert is a valued part of family at Costa Caulking. I will surely send this review his way. All the best

Kris H.
Kris H.

Recaulking exterior windows and doors

David was great from the quotation process to the completion of the work. With the wet weather we are having, David rescheduled my original appointment to another day when there was no rain in the forecast. He also went above and beyond to help me with trying to resolve the draft coming from the front door. All this tells me that the company is thinking about their clients first and not about getting to the next job quicker. The crew was friendly, efficient and cleaned up afterwards. Definitely recommend!

Thanks for the nice review! You're right, we do care about each and every home like it is our own. You're experience is what keeps us in business! All the best

Caulking of all windows, doors and siding

I had contacted David for a quote in the middle of July.
The quote was very reasonable for the work involved.
The crew arrived on Aug. 1st. as David specified.
The team did a fantastic job, they removed all of the old caulking and reapplied with a new bead throughout.
The workmanship is unsurpassed, the lines are smooth & strait.
Thank you for the great job guys.

Thanks! It was a pleasure!

JohnB
JohnB

Exterior caulking

It is not very often that I can recommend a company without hesitation, however, costa caulking is a company that I can.
Kevin came out and provided a quote quickly. Robert and Allan came to do the job. They were both very professional and courteous.
They removed much of the old caulking and applied new. The work looks fantastic. The lines are straight. They did everything-windows, doors, pipes, vents. I went around to check, but they did not miss a thing.
Excellent work. I highly recommend.

Thank you John. We appreciate your business. I will send your appreciation to Kevin Allan and Robert.

hosseinzarassi
hosseinzarassi

Project

I appreciate the job perfectly done by Kevin's crew at my house.
They were well organized and professionals in their tasks.
Good luck to all.

We appreciate that. I would like to thank you for choosing us. all the best to you and your family. Kevin.

Tina and Rabeah  in Toronto
Tina and Rabeah in Toronto
13 reviews , ON

Caulking

Amazing caulking job by Rob!! We purchased a new home and hired Costa Caulking to redo some of the caulking throughout our house. Rob did a fantastic job! He was professional, thorough, precise and patient with our requests. He used high quality product and took the time to explain what type of material he was using, why it's the best and how long it will last. Thank you Rob for a job well done in our house! We will definitely use Costa Caulking again for future projects and request Rob again. Sincerely, Tina and Rabeah Karram

Hi guys! I knew that Rob was the guy for you. He has been with our company a long time and shares our same values of quality excellence. We appreciate your business. have a great summer!

Kevin S.
Kevin S.
1 review Orangeville, ON

Caulking under coping stone of a pool

I had a contractor come in and make a compleat mess of the caulking on my pool. I heard about Costa Caulking from a friend at work. I gave them a call , they came out when they said they would and killed it! The bead they put on the pool looked like art! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Haha! thanks! It did come out great. I'm sure my crew also didn't mind being in a pool Saturday afternoon. lol. Thank you and all the best.

Pedro
Pedro

Caulking coping of the pool.

We were very pleased with the qualitity of workmenship. Will use them in future projects.

We appreciate your business. Thanks for your patience. Have a great summer!

Sue
Sue

Caulking

I found Costa Caulking on-line and saw that the reviews were all positive. Kevin called me back right away and came out to quote the job within a few days. I was really impressed with how Kevin inspected the house and windows and priced the job on what had to be done not on any unnecessary work.

Fuat and Keith did the work. They were both very friendly and professional. I appreciated Fuat showing me what had been done before they left for the day and he took the time to make sure I was happy and that all areas were caulked as discussed.

I would highly recommend this company. Quality and workmanship were superior.

We appreciate that very much. You were a pleasure to work with. I will pass this on to my brother Kevin and our crew. All the best to you!

More about Costa Caulking

Costa Caulking provides a full range of commercial, Industrial and Residential caulking and re caulking services in the Greater Toronto Area. Our reputation as caulking contractors with quality craftsmanship, reliability and over 40 years of experience in the caulking industry, help provide our customers with top quality professionalism and are the cornerstone to our success.

We are always neat, efficient and affordable.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Exterior Openings, Expansion & Joint Controls, Mortar Repair, Firestop Caulking Services, Hardie Board Siding, Solarium & Sun Rooms, Stucco, Pools (Caping & Linear), Granite Marble, Precast & Tile, Bathrooms and Showers, Walkways & Patios and Glass Curtain Wall Systems
Our reputation for quality work and reliable service has been earned over 40 years of service, and we are known throughout the industry. Costa Caulking specializes in caulking, re-caulking, firestop and interior caulking services. Working with the most advanced equipment available, our company has built an enviable reputation in the caulking industry and earned us the trust of a number of project managers who are looking for superior quality results. Our team of experts are all certified, and we guarantee that you will get the results you expect.
10 Year Warranty