Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Vaughan ON L4H 1H6
Garage Doors & Hardware
Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 6 timesBest of 2019winner 6 times

Reviews for Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Manj from Mississauga
Manj from Mississauga

Garage Door ``Opener

We were very pleased with the efficient and friendly service we received from Chris when we had an issue with our garage door. He arrived at the scheduled time, assessed the problem with our door, gave us options for the repair and also advised us on the best solution. `i found Chris to be very knowledgeable about the product and `i would definitely recommend his company to others.

Manjit

Annie from Markham
Annie from Markham
1 review , ON

damaged garage door frame

Chris responded to my email immediately, arrived at my house within 25 minutes and repaired garage door..all this on an early Sunday morning! In addition to fixing the obvious problem I emailed about, he did other adjustments to both garage doors at no extra charge. I highly recommend this company.

Theo from North York
Theo from North York
1 review North York, ON

Garage door spring repair.

Chris came out during a snow storm to replace a broken spring at a very reasonable price. Can't ask for more then that!

Great customer service and knowledge!

Will definitely recommend to all my friends!

Kandasamy Ponnambalam from Scarborough
Kandasamy Ponnambalam from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Garage Door Installation

I request the info.The owner visited my house and gave the esimate.I placed the order over the phone and did not pay any advance. The agreement was to pay cash/cheque/credit card once the service is delivered. This company promised the day that they were going to install. As promised, they installed the garage door on that day. I paid the full amount of $ 1695.00 on the 5th Feb 2013 through my master card. We are happy with their services.

RAM VENKAT from Mississauga
RAM VENKAT from Mississauga

Garage Doors

If you’re looking for a reliable and friendly service Chris is your man. I have used his service several times now, first to replace the broken spring, second to fix the cable and tighten the tension on the spring and third to check the springs, provide a new opener and fix the garage door opener light. Chris always came on time and went above and beyond what is expected and gave good advice on maintaining my garage door. I would recommend Easy Access Garage Doors to anyone in need of any garage door related problems.

Irene from Mississauga
Irene from Mississauga

Garage Door Opener

I was very happy with the service that I received from Easy Access Garage Doors when they installed a new opener for me. The guys were very professional and it was clear that they were very knowledgeable. They were efficient, quick, and cleaned up after the job. I would highly recommend them.

Mark & Sharon from Mississauga
Mark & Sharon from Mississauga

Broken Torsion Spring

If you’re looking for a reliable and friendly service Chris is your man. I have used his service twice now first to replace the broken torsion spring and second to fix the cable and tighten the tension back on the spring. And on both times Chris went above and beyond what is expected and gave good advice on maintaining my garage door. I would recommend Easy Access Garage Doors to anyone in need of any garage door related problems.

GaryJ from Toronto
GaryJ from Toronto

Garage Door adjustment

I found Chris thru Homestars and called him as I was having trouble with my Garage Door Opener. Chris scheduled a visit the next day for a winter tune up (adjust and balance and lubrication) and he showed up on time. He spent a half hour and gave me a lot of advice. I needed a part and he advised me to consider a new opener if the part was expensive (opener was quite old and parts may be expensive). In the end, he didn't charge me. Great guy. Will use him/refer him to friends/family.

Richard from Thornhill
Richard from Thornhill
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

New garage door

Easy Access Garage Doors was recommended to me by a friend, so I gave them a call and I was quickly on the line with Chris. He told me he would swing by the next morning and he did. He's a nice and sociable guy who was very easy to get a long with. He told me benefits of each product and recommended what was best, and did not push anything expensive on me. He gave me a great quote, and it was an instant decision for me to go with him. He arrived the day we had agreed on the installation and had everything completed and done in record time. His work was impeccable and you can tell just by looking at it; he even installed my garage door opener for me that I had purchased at the store. I would definitely recommend Easy Access Garage Doors to anybody who ever needs new garage doors, or anything garage door related.

Tagechan Basdeo from Woodbridge
Tagechan Basdeo from Woodbridge
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Instal Garage Opener

Christ Minakakis is very courteous and very pleasent and easy to get along with.He give his 'heart and soul' in installing my Grage Door Opener.He never go back on his word with regard to price ,schedule and always follow up when job is completed.Your company have a long way to go.

Thanks Chris.

More about Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Easy Access Garage Doors Installs and Services all types of Overhead Garage Doors and Openers. All pricing is upfront, All Services and Installations come with Warranty.

Our services include: Replacing Garage Doors and Openers, Torsion Springs, broken Cables, Stripped Gears and Sprockets, Quieting down noisy Doors and Openers for bedrooms above, and many more.

There are no subcontractors or commssions to worry about.

We only use the best quality in Products and Materials, and give the best Warranties around. We stand by our Service.