HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Brampton  >  Four Seasons Mechanical - No Longer in Business

Reviews for Four Seasons Mechanical - No Longer in Business

Carl J from Toronto

My master bedroom toilet had a leak and I needed it repaired. I made an appointment with Four Seasons and the plumber came next day. The toilet gasket was replaced and I had new shut off valves installed under my sink because there was none previously. Great work, fair price, I am very pleased.

cristian from matrixhomes

cost me about 3700$ in damages that they didn't pay and still wanted to get paid for unfinished work.
even had the courage to said they will put a lean on the property
etc. i almost call the police on them
worst ever

Terrie from Brampton

My call was immediately responded to..1st time...on Saturday by a real person!! The basement leak I had was getting bad & suspected it was from the upstairs toilet, but there had been another leak (since fixed) from the big downfall summer of 2013). They came on time as promised Monday am & immediately determined the leak was in fact from the toilet.
Luckily I had a new one from a previous renovation. Within no time it was installed. The seal on the floor had rotted so they re sealed it. One part did not fit but they had a spare that did. The charge was extremely reasonable.
I will be happy to refer the company to others&call for other services.
Very satisfied!

Mike
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

After moving into an old house with a completely corroded stack vent, Four Seasons gave me a great quote and completed the work quickly, efficiently and neatly. Have also used them to repair a leaking bathtub and hope to hire them again to replace some older plumbing. Father and son are nice guys, accurate with pricing and talk you through their work. Highly trustworthy and super nice guys

Sam in Toronto
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

I have worked with Four Seasons on my properties for over 10 years and suggest them to anyone needing a good plumber with experience. They are extremely knowledgeable in plumbing. In May I had a new kitchen and bathroom roughed in. I am very pleased with the work.

Pat J in North york
1 review North York, ON

Jack and Chris did all the plumbing involved in my bathroom renovation and did a fantastic job. They did a complete rough toilet, my bath tub and double sink and got ride of the old plumbing pipes and old water pipes. It all passed city inspection and I am more than pleased with their work and the price and will use them again and refer them to people needing great plumbers. Thanks