Home Pros Group

38 - 100 Mackenzie Blvd Fort Mc Murray AB T9H 4B8

Reviews for Home Pros Group

Pat from Edmonton
12 reviews Edmonton, AB

I had HomePros come in to clean my daughter's furnace ducts. The employee was efficient and explained what he found. I was not at all surprised to hear how dirty it was knowing the previous owner had not done any maintenance work at all. I looked at how the vents were prepared prior to cleaning and how the individual cleaned the vents and ducts. I was well pleased with the person and how well he did the job. I will be getting this company in the future for both my home and my daughter's in the future.

keith from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

They provided great carpet cleaning service by their technician Zeid. He was able to remove the stains in the carpet and performed the job on schedule. The office staff was great to deal with, very friendly and knowledgeable.

Dave Redman from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

We did a Groupon booking for this service with Home Pros and were extremely please. Our Technician was Zeid, on time, professional, friendly and offered great advice. He did the job efficiently and completely. He explained the work done and left our home cleaner than when he arrived! The price was excellent. Thank you Zeid.

kayleigh.dc in Beaumont
1 review Beaumont, AB

They arrived on time, the technician was very polite and gave me a walk through what he was going to do before he started. The finished in a timely manner and the pricing was great! I will definitely be recommending Home Pros!

Lisa from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Absolute professionalism, politeness technical skill. In the past with some other companies, I felt a little ripped off because they were gone in 30 minutes and added questionable and surprise charges. With Home Pros, I feel that I had a very high quality service and it was worth every penny! The tech knew a lot and answered all questions and actually provided me with new information. Thank you, I am ready for winter now.

Annette from Fort Mcmurray
1 review Fort McMurray, AB

They were very friendly, and very professional. They went beyond what I expected them to do. Thank you Matt McKinnon!!

I recommend this company. If any conflicts arise, it is dealt with in a professional and friendly manner.

Thank you! See you next year!

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Annette,

Our company did try to contact you yesterday and left a message, there is a travel charge for out of town calls but it starts with homes as far out as Gregoire Lake Estates and farther. It was a over site by our company and you should have never been charged travel time for Saprae Creek. Your account has been refunded for the travel fee.

We perform many of our services in Saprae Creek and stand behind our work. We hope that you will use our services again in the future.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Regards,

Keith
President - Home Pros Group

Thank you Annette, I am glad that we were able to correct the billing error and that you were happy with the service, we look forward to seeing you next year!

Regards,

Keith

Diana  from Fort Mcmurray
1 review Fort McMurray, AB

This was my 2nd time using Home Pros for carpet cleaning. Matt McKinnon and Darren Finnamore did an excellent job both times. They provided professional service and I was pleased with the results. My carpets looked brand new. I will definitely use HomePros again.

Khrista Jay and Nicolas Craswell in Fort mcmurray
1 review FORT MCMURRAY, AB

We had excellent professional service, the two gentleman that came to our home were very knowledgeable and respectful. Would highly recommend the service to anyone. Thanks Matt and Mike McKinnon

More about Home Pros Group

Home Pros Group uniquely grouped services are designed to assist both the public and commercial sectors. With our public and commercial sector experience, we bring to our work an understanding of processes combined with a commitment to client focus and satisfaction. Through the recruitment of high quality staff and the ...