Northern Rainmakers

Clint B. in Aurora
Clint B. in Aurora
1 review Newmarket, ON

Lawn Irrigation System

Sean was very professional and courteous to deal with right from the start.

His quote was very clear and well-explained, and the work was done on time and on budget.

He had to set the sprinkler heads up on a very windy day, and let me know to call him in a couple weeks time to have him re-adjust them on a calmer day, which he did as promised.

I highly recommend them.

oliviahart1
oliviahart1

Backyard Pool/Putting Green lighting and Entire Property Irrigation

Can't say enough how happy my husband and I are with the courteous, professional staff at Northern Rainmakers. They came out to Oakville from North Toronto for a quote and were great to work with on what was most cost effective for our property. We were most surprised at how well the lighting turned out for our putting green. Will recommend them to everyone I know.

Lorraine P.
Lorraine P.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Front & Back Irrigation System, Front lighting

My husband and I rarely if ever get more than one quote for any particular job, something we have found to be a mistake. This company came in the lowest of the 3 quotes we aquired, but more importantly was the most professional, friendliest and informative of all.
Sean explained everything to me, laid it all out and was even able to work within our budget so that we could even add a few lovely lights to our front walkway, making it really shine.
The crew arrived on time, were all efficient, polite and so tidy. My dogs had the best day visiting the guys outside every so often. We had a couple of concerns and tweeks after the installation which the company responded to and rectified in RECORD TIME!!! have NEVER EVER dealt with a company this efficient and diligent in their consistent customer service ethic.
It all started with my first phone call to the office where Crystal started the ball rolling with her lovely professional phone manner and efficient customer service.
I commend everyone! Crystal, Sean, Domenic, Mathew, Eric, (one gentleman who's name escapes me) and Jamie. Thank you all for such great service and making us so happy with our choice of companies to look after our property. Can't wait to add more lights to our backyard next spring!

Fred in Toronto
Fred in Toronto

Great service, seamless work every season

I've been using Northern Light and Rainmakers for winterization of my irrigation system for a number of years now. They've always been easy to work with, with great customer service over the phone, very reasonable/competitive rates and their work has been seamless every fall season. I would recommend without hesitation if you need any kind of help with your underground sprinkler system.

thank you for your comments. we appreciate your business

Dale Rutledge from Morpeth
Dale Rutledge from Morpeth
1 review Morpeth, ON

sprinkler system

These guys did a great job installing the sprinkler system. They came on time, worked efficently and cleaned up when finished. They went out of their way to make us satisfied. I would highly recommend this company, Northern Rainmakers
Great value for the price paid.. Thanks to Sean Eric and Jamie

tor williams from Toronto
tor williams from Toronto

lawn sprinklers , resodding

Efficient competent polite friendly. Lawn looks great sprinkler system works very well. Came on time finished quickly and cleaned upI cannot say much more but since I am short words they put up with my dogs

Reno-addict in Markham
Reno-addict in Markham

Project

Jaimie and his team showed up as planned and got our system (which is not small) running after we performed massive landscaping work. They really went out of their way to get it right, coming back twice to adjust sprinklers after we planted in the landscaped area and the 'lay of the land' changed.

We were only too happy to have them handle the opening/closing activities each year.

We feel lucky to have found Northern Rainmakers.

Richard
Richard

Irrigation System + Sod Work

We had Northern Rainmakers (NRs) install an irrigation system for our front and back yard, as well as replace the sod. Jaime and his team did a fantastic job! I had several other (highly rated) companies come in to provide quotes and not only was NRs the most reasonable but Jaime took the time to explain all aspects of the job (layout, materials, connections, etc). Other companies did not go this extra mile. Anyways, I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Behrou G. in Toronto
Behrou G. in Toronto
5 reviews North York, ON

Front & Backyard Irrigation System

To date, this is one of the best, if not the best, experiences we've had with any residential contractor. Jamie (the owner) was extremely knowlegeable and punctual and although the system he recommended to us was slightly more expensive than the lowest quote we received (around 10%), it was much more elaborate.

Jamie took the time to review the layout of the trees and plants in the backyard in great detail, which is not what the other two contractors did. We also had to make a few minor changes within the first few weeks as a result of some changes in the backyard and he was nice enough to make the changes at no charge - which is pretty much unheard of these days.

I would highly recommend Northern Rainmakers for your irrigation needs and that's exactly what we were told after contacting a few references.

More about Northern Rainmakers

Northern Lights and Rainmakers Inc. is a family owned and operated landscaping business that has been proudly serving the GTA and surrounding areas for more than 10 years.
***
We specialize in irrigation, lawn care and landscape lighting using the best products available in the industry today including Rain-Bird, Hunter, Toro, Vista, Hadco, etc, thus assuring our customers’ satisfaction for many years to come.
***
We realize that you, our clients, are the lynchpin of our company and that it is your word of mouth recommendations that generate a large percentage of our new business. This is one good reason why we strive daily to renew our reputation for excellent, reliable and honest service and professional workmanship..
But we also take pride in a job well done and get a great deal of satisfaction breathing new life into your gardens and landscapes and seeing them bloom anew after just one or two visits from our work-teams.