NORTHERN RAINMAKERS

Kay in Woodbridge
Kay in Woodbridge
2 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Sprinkler Installation for Front, Sides, & Back Lawns

We got a quote from Sean regarding the irrigation of our front lawn, and once we gave him the okay he sent Dominic and two other men to our property. They arrived promptly at the agreed upon time, and when we requested that they irrigate the back and sides as well they were more than willing to do it on the same day for us.

Dominic was very professional from asking us about future landscaping plans we might have, to explaining the timer box and system.

They worked diligently through the scorching heat from 9 am to 4:30 pm; and didn't leave any mess behind unlike other home professionals we've had on our property.

We would happily recommend them to anyone looking for quality work done efficiently and professionally.

Thank you very much we appreciate the great review and it was great working at your home. The crew enjoyed your hospitality and for taking care of them with cold drinks and snacks on that hot day.
Thanks from the Northern Rainmakers Team.

Sharon and Fred in North York
Sharon and Fred in North York

Sprinkler system and lighting

We have been homeowners for decades and have never worked with a more professional, competent and caring crew. The crew was prompt, clean and curtious. We highly recommend Northern Rainmakers.

Thank you very much for the review we appreciate your business and look forwards to taking care of your sprinkler and lighting system for years to come.
Northern Rainmakers Team

Sprinkler System Setup

The sprinkler system has been set up for many years now and it works like clockwork. We've yet to have any problems with it and are very satisfied with the results. The crew is also punctual and friendly rounding off a good experience with this company.

Thanks for the great review we appreciate the business and to take the time to review our company.

Northern Rainmakers Team.

Betsy in Toronto
Betsy in Toronto

Front and back landscape lighting

We had an excellent experience working with Sean and Eyal who installed our new front and back yard lighting. Sean was amazing accommodating our needs an Eyal did a wonderful and meticulous job installing everything. His attention to detail was exemplary and we are so grateful for the end result - we will enjoy it for years to come. I would recommend Northern Rainmakers to anyone who is looking for a professional lighting company that provides high quality work and reasonable pricing. Thanks Sean and Eyal!

Kim from East York
Kim from East York

Irrigation and landscape lighting in front and back yard

I had my front yard redone and the stone contractor I used recommended Northern Rainmakers. I used them for the irrigation system and they re-worked and embellished much of the existing landscape lighting systems in my front and back yards.
I would absolutely recommend them. I dealt with both Sean and Jamie and found them extremely professional and hard working. They were at my home when they said the would be and returned calls promptly. I also found their quotes to be very competitive. I will continue to use them and recommend them to everyone I know.

Happy Customer in Toronto
Happy Customer in Toronto

Goes the extra mile

Sean is a conscientious, reliable and honest contractor who has been servicing our sprinkler system here in downtown Toronto, for a heritage home that requires a degree of extra effort. Each year he performs his work without complaining or excuses given the extra challenges our home presents.
I can highly recommend him for the most challenging jobs - he is able to solve problems professionally and with great courtesy and care. I trust him and I look forward to continued association with him and with Northern Rainmakers.

Rob & Theresa

Sprinkler systems  in Toronto
Sprinkler systems in Toronto

Sprinkler system and lighting

Great Service Sean and Jamie, great workmanship. Would recommend to anyone who likes a job well done. They did lighting and a full sprinkler system. They are very fast at their work and efficient. They are expensive but they make up for it with great work.

Marilyn
Marilyn

Front & Back irrigation system, new sod, & installatio of new timers for existing garden lights.

A great experience from beginning to end.

I originally met with Jamie from Northern Rainmakers last year on the recommendation of my gardener. I decided to go with them after reading their glowing reviews on Homestars but waited until this year after doing a major pool renovation in my backyard. Before the work begun, Jamie met with us & explained the process, answered all of our questions and addressed any concerns that we had.

The day of the install, the team, headed by Domenic, arrived on time and got right to work. The three man crew did the entire installation (irrigation system & laying of new sod) in two days and I couldn’t be more pleased with the result. Jamie came back a few days later to make a few small adjustments and even helped me re-lay an old lawn stone that had sunken into the ground over the years.

It was so nice to deal with a company that takes such pride in its work. I would highly recommend Northern Rainmakers to anyone looking for a company that is committed to making sure its customers are happy and I will continue to use them for the maintenance of my new irrigation system.

Thank you Jamie, Domenic & team for doing such a fantastic job!

Marilyn Bower

Clint B. in Aurora
Clint B. in Aurora
1 review Newmarket, ON

Lawn Irrigation System

Sean was very professional and courteous to deal with right from the start.

His quote was very clear and well-explained, and the work was done on time and on budget.

He had to set the sprinkler heads up on a very windy day, and let me know to call him in a couple weeks time to have him re-adjust them on a calmer day, which he did as promised.

I highly recommend them.

oliviahart1
oliviahart1

Backyard Pool/Putting Green lighting and Entire Property Irrigation

Can't say enough how happy my husband and I are with the courteous, professional staff at Northern Rainmakers. They came out to Oakville from North Toronto for a quote and were great to work with on what was most cost effective for our property. We were most surprised at how well the lighting turned out for our putting green. Will recommend them to everyone I know.

More about NORTHERN RAINMAKERS

Northern Lights and Rainmakers Inc. is a family owned and operated landscaping business that has been proudly serving the GTA and surrounding areas for more than 10 years.
***
We specialize in irrigation, lawn care and landscape lighting using the best products available in the industry today including Rain-Bird, Hunter, Toro, Vista, Hadco, etc, thus assuring our customers’ satisfaction for many years to come.
***
We realize that you, our clients, are the lynchpin of our company and that it is your word of mouth recommendations that generate a large percentage of our new business. This is one good reason why we strive daily to renew our reputation for excellent, reliable and honest service and professional workmanship..
But we also take pride in a job well done and get a great deal of satisfaction breathing new life into your gardens and landscapes and seeing them bloom anew after just one or two visits from our work-teams.