White Eagle Homes Ltd

Reviews for White Eagle Homes Ltd

Caroline A.S.  in Edmonton
Caroline A.S. in Edmonton

Extremely Satisfied 3 time repeat customer

My husband and I built our first starter home with White Eagle Homes nearly 20 years ago. Because of their professionalism, attention to detail, accommodating nature, and willingness to be with us every step of the way, in the last 20 years, as our family has grown so has the need for more space and in that time we have upsized our home 3 times - ALL of the homes being built with care and precision by Mike and Bozena. If they weren’t, or our experience was not favorable we would have gone elsewhere. However, where does one find a builder that you can be on a first name basis with, that provides you with their home and cell number, and actually answers the phone when you have questions, suggestions or want to alter the lighting, or paint colors? This is by far the most outstanding attribute of this company. Whatever we suggested was taken into consideration, and just because a contract was signed, it did not mean that we couldn’t change our minds, in fact we did on several occasions, without incurring additional costs, or excuses. Our happiness and satisfaction were always considered above their convenience.
Having gone through the building process with White Eagle Homes 3 times, I can truly say that there is no company out there that can beat their one-on-one relationship, their willingness to go above and beyond long after the warranty runs out – to the point where Mike even came over to inspect whether a new water heater was properly installed. If that is not customer care, I don’t know what is. We have been in our current home for 10 years, and have not incurred any issues before, during or after the build and that is why, now that we are downsizing, we WILL build with White Eagle Homes yet again.
From the early stages of changing floor plans to the moment we received our keys of our high quality, custom built home, the process was seamless. Delays were minimal and within reason, and our fault because at the last minute we decided to finish the basement in one of our homes, which was not in the original plan.
I cannot say enough about the professionalism, use of high grade materials, upgrades that are the norm with White Eagle Homes, their attention to all details of the building process from signing the contract to the final walk-through, and the lasting professional relationship we have established. This company is absolutely OUTSTANDING and we recommend it to anyone looking for a positive home building experience.

ruthlois in Edmonton
ruthlois in Edmonton

Custom home build

Bozena and Mike build beautiful homes. They worked tirelessly and spent time talking to us about the process and all our changes. We appreciated their guidance and expertise along the way. They are available at all hours and always treated us with kindness and respect. Bozena and Mike are professional and take pride in their product. We love our house and will build our next one with them if we ever leave this one. We visited our house while under construction constantly and all the various trades working on our home took time to explain what they were doing and some offered suggestions as well. The finish on our house is exceptional and we love the house!

Fairlady1290 in Edmonton
Fairlady1290 in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Home built with with white eagle homes

We built a home with white eagle and we are beyond happy with our home and entire experience. Through the process we developed a great relationship with the builders. Their work is very professional and their standards are really high. We also noticed the quality of there work and materials used was unbeatable down to the small details, we also had many customizations we wanted to apply to the house and they all were done exactly the way we wanted them. All in all i would definetly recommend White Eagle Homes to anyone who is looking for a great experience and a amazing home!!!

kcross in Edmonton
kcross in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Build With White Eagle;You won't regret it!

White Eagle Homes Ltd
780-456-5393
Edmonton
AB
T5Z 3S7

My husband and I built our first home with White Eagle in Allard and moved in October 2014. Overall we had a good experience and would recommend White Eagle to others (currently have a friend building with White Eagle). Our build from excavation to possession took approximately 1 year (plan for this and if you get in earlier consider yourself lucky). With everything being seamless, most small issues resolved before possession.

Both my husband and I are young, and probably not a stereo-typical buyer for the price point we purchased in. Of the several builders we considered in the search for our first home, White Eagle was the one of the few builders who took us seriously enough to call us back with answers to our specific questions regarding changes to a pre-selected home plan. For example, our questions included, cost of an upgrade to triple pane windows, cost of adding triple garage and enlarged door, cost of upgrading insulation, having two furnaces, additional excavation to ensure we have 9 ft’ ceiling in the basement etc. All our requests were accommodated and at a reasonable price point. Note: we were looking for a builder who could accommodate custom changes and White Eagle did unlike many others builders.

We enjoyed the flexibility of being able to enter our home through construction and see progress (which many other builders don’t allow). We were able to confirm that all upgrades paid for were added. We also appreciated that direct contact with the owners of White Eagle which lead to typically prompt responses to questions throughout the building process. This contact allowed us to make additions and minor changes to various things throughout the build.

For those other reviews I’ve read online that snub White Eagle for using sand under a driveway (most builders do) here’s a free engineering tip, ask and pay for the upgrade and get a mix of sand and gravel under your concrete. Water has a tough time washing away a gravel mix. We paid a few extra dollars and we don’t have cracking or heaving happening.

Do your research understand what custom building a home is all about. The build is really a partnership between yourself and the builder. I think if your building a home and you expect everything to be 100% perfect over the course of the build you are delusional. We have been in our home for 4 years and it is in the same condition as the day we moved in, perfect!

sarah in Edmonton
sarah in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Built a house with white eagle homes

We build our house with white eagle homes. At first when we first walked in her show home in Allard we fell in love and vowed to build with her. The most beautiful houses I’ve ever seen are built by White eagle homes. Family owned company that work very hard to give you your dream house. My neighbours say they regret not walking into white eagle show home before building with someone else. You are dealing directly with the owner and not anyone else! I recommend this builder 100 percent as I already recommended to my family. They build beautiful houses and with great quality! Their basic is everyone else’s upgrade. I will defiantly build my next house with them again! People walk in my house and think it’s a million dollar house

Unsatisfied Home Buyer in Edmonton
Unsatisfied Home Buyer in Edmonton

Warrenty Issue and never addressed

Never buy a Home from this builder. They are good till they take money and will never show up to fix issues . they don't care about Home owner warrenty. Its been a year , I called them multiple times, now I have to call from different phones otherwise they won't aswer and my issues are never addressed.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Almost 3 years nothing has been fix

We built with white eagle homes in 2014. Everything was good through out the process. There were some deficiencies when we moved in but promised that they will be fixed. Its almost been 3 years and nothing has been fixed. they came a few times going over everything but never returned to fix anything. This is the only downside of building with them, once they have your money you are on your own. If you are building with them please do not move in until everything is fixed. Once you move in, nothing will get fixed and they are good at running out the 1 year warranty.

Private User reviews Ponoka, AB

Home build

Would never recommend this builder. Will start off Great and once they have your money good luck getting anything done. please don't make the same mistake Idid by building with them... Will not come fix warranty issues, and will keep postponing till the warranty is up. Very dishonest and full of excuses..

Tricia C. in Edmonton
Tricia C. in Edmonton

2-Storey Single Family Home

White Eagle did such a great job with our new home in Allard! I love the flexibility of being able to visit different suppliers to pick our finishes such as flooring, lighting, countertops, and so on. White Eagle paid extra attention to the smallest details, and Bozena/Mike were really great to work with throughout the whole process. They really listened to what we wanted. Deficiencies were very small to begin with (minor scratches and nicks) and it was fixed very quickly. We would definitely build with White Eagle again in the future. I would recommend them to those looking to build in south Edmonton.

gordon mackie from Edmonton
gordon mackie from Edmonton

new house

We have now been in our White Eagle home for just over 4 years. We are very satisfied with the build quality and todate have had no issues or any thing that has required repairing..