Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

Beatrice Dr ON K2P1L4
Home Inspection
Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 5 timesBest of 2019winner 5 times

Reviews for Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

SJ in Nepean
SJ in Nepean
1 review NEPEAN, ON

Home inspection

Great service. He was very thorough, and took the time to explain his findings. As a first time home buyer I learned a lot about the home just by walking along with him during the inspection. He even gave me an annual maintenance schedule for the house. Feel free to ask him questions while touring the house; he doesn’t mind explaining.

Royal Ridge in ORLEANS
Royal Ridge in ORLEANS
1 review ORLEANS, ON

Inspection

- service was great - used for two homes and will use again in the future.
- honest feedback
- very detailed and thorough, not only in the report but during the inspection - provided advice, insight and guidance on what to look for.

- loved the thermal technology

Thank you so much for taking your time and leaving an excellent review . You don't know how much I appreciate it. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding your new homes or the report itself. Thanks again, and thank you for choosing Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Services!

Obi in Ottawa
Obi in Ottawa
1 review OTTAWA, ON

Exceptioanl Home Inspection Service I received!

Mr. Manjur inspected two of my homes within a year, one that our current residence and another most recent one as an investment property. One thing I can say he is exceptionally knowledgeable about his jobs, friendly and patient. He explained us each and every point of exterior, interior, roof, foundation, insulation, furnace etc. by using his high tech Infrared Camera which provide us so much information about the house and same day he sent us all pictures for reference purpose. We use his advice to negotiate the price and finally we got our expected price because his useful information.

He did exceptional jobs in our both properties and we appreciated for his kind services. I would not hesitate to call him again next time for his professional and unbiased service and highly recommended him to anyone that requires a sincere and reliable home inspection service.

Obi, Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving a review ! I performed two of your Home Inspection. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the home or the report itself. Thanks again, and thank you for choosing Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Services!

Ashique Syed in Orleans
Ashique Syed in Orleans

Home Inspection

Excellent home inspection. Covered all areas very thoroughly without missing details. Completed and submitted the Tarion warranty form in a worry free manner. Cannot find any better service in the region guaranteed!

Hi Ashique, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review ! I performed 30 Days Tarion warranty Inspection of your New Home.Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the home or the report itself. Thanks again, and thank you for choosing Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Services!

Fakruz Zaman in Orleans
Fakruz Zaman in Orleans

Home Inspection

Manjur did inspection to our new home with excellence,answered every single question in a professional manner.I can say with deep confidence that please do not hesitate to hire Manjur to do your home inspection who has a vast technical know how on this field.

Hi Zaman, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review ! I performed 30 Days Tarion warranty Inspection of your New Home.Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the home or the report itself. Thanks again, and thank you for choosing Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Services!

Wassim El-Kass in Nepean
Wassim El-Kass in Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

Home Inspection

Manjur Ahmad did a great job inspecting the home we are about to buy. He took all the time needed to check everything and to explain what each thing is for and how it should be maintained in order to keep the house and its content in a good shape for many years. Even though the house was built less than three years ago, Manjur was able to catch a number of problems both visually or using his laser camera. He documented everything he discovered in an easy to read report and was always available even after the inspection was done to answer questions and make recommendations. I would highly recommend Manjur for home inspection.

Hi Wassim,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review ! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the home or the report itself.
Thank you for choosing Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Services!

Zahid Hussain in Orleans
Zahid Hussain in Orleans

Home Inspection

Mr. Manjur is very excellent home inspector. He is very detail oriented and give you you full time and attention while inspection. His report is perfact that highlights the defect with its cause and effect and required correction.

Hi Zahid,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review ! I performed your 1 yr. Tarion warranty Inspection of your New Home.Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the home or the report itself. Thanks again, and thank you for choosing Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Services!

Claudia in Nepean
Claudia in Nepean
1 review NEPEAN, ON

One Year Home Inspection

Manjur performed a thorough inspection of my house. He is very professional and explains in detail the issues he discovers. The equipment he uses makes me feel comfortable that no deficiencies are hiding behind the walls.

The report he produced was very detailed and included supported documentation to explain and support his findings. When he delivered the report, he took the time to walk me through it. Manjur also explained the consequences of not having the deficiencies repaired.

I would definitely recommend his services!

Hi Claudia, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review ! I performed 1 Yr. Tarion warranty Inspection of your New Home.Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the home or the report itself. Thanks again, and thank you for choosing Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Services!

Dr. Shohan Ahmad, PhD, PENG in Ottawa
Dr. Shohan Ahmad, PhD, PENG in Ottawa
1 review OTTAWA, ON

Pre-purchase home inspection

We hired Manjur to do a home inspection. He was very professional to deal with and thorough as he went through the home. He answered all our questions and provided clean and concise responses. He went through the home meticulously and provide a detailed report of his findings. He even listed what sort of maintenance that I need to do to keep my house in good condition. He explained everything in great details and ensured that the I understood all the issues. I was very impressed to see Manjur using a thermal imaging camera and the fantastic part is at no extra charge. This was great as he could tell me exactly how my insulations are. I think all the other companies would charge extra for this service where-as he simply did it for free. Even after the purchase of my home I am still seeking his service in terms of upgrades and maintenance issues. I have a lot of respect for the great service he provides to his clients. In conclusion It was a pleasure to deal with Manjur and would recommend his services. Thanks, Manjur!

Hi Dr. Shohan,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write an excellent review !Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the home or the report itself. Thanks again, and thank you for choosing Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Services!

Azaid H in Orleans
Azaid H in Orleans
2 reviews ORL, ON

Home Inspection

Mr. Manjur was very throrough in his inspection of my house. He is very passionate about his work and treated my house as if it were his own. I had no clue that the builder was hiding so many faults in my house. Thankfully Mr.Manjur caught everything. He has all the equipment(some very advanced thermo device) to do the job necessary. Thanks!

Hi Azaid,

More about Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc., we are one of the leading Home Inspection Company in Ottawa and surrounding Area. We are well respected for thorough Inspection

We received the prestigious award "Consumer Choice Award-2019" & "Home-Stars Award 2019" (Five Times)

Inspection Process :
Inspection take about two to three hours , with most of our time being spent on the major components of the house:

• Foundation/Exterior
• Windows/Doors
• Structure
• Insulation
• Attic

We don't just look for symptoms, but find the root-cause of the problem with the home.

We also encourage you to participate during the inspection . It can be an invaluable learning experience.

We use thermal imaging/infrared technology to detect energy loss or heat loss/air leakage/missing insulation/overheated electrical component or Cable/structural deficiencies/mold or moisture intrusion & more.......