Beatrice Dr ON K2P1L4
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Ottawa  >  Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

Reviews for Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

Maja in Gatineau
Maja in Gatineau
1 review Gatineau,

Home Inspection

Mr. Mirza has impressed me greatly with his detail-oriented skills! I would and will highly recommend him to anyone buying a house in the Ottawa-Gatineau area as he checks everything and makes sure to tell you each detail/issue that should be fixed.
He's well equipped, thourough, plus takes the time to take special pictures. Really amazing service and worth every penny!

Hi Maja,
Thank you so much for your excellent review.
Regards
Mirza

Dija
Dija

Home inspection

K2P1L4

Very professional work. Mirza avoid me to buy house that look nice but has lot of issues that cost lot of money to be fixed. I will definitely recommend him to anyone who want to be sure of the right value of the house he want to purchase.

Thank you so much Dija for an excellent review

chyalahi in Ottawa
chyalahi in Ottawa

Home Inspection

Mr. Mirza is very professional inspector, he was on time and spend more than 3 hours to take pictures of exterior and interior issues of the house.He gave us a detail inspection report within a very short period of time, his prices are also very reasonable.

Thank you so much for your kind words

Amir in Ottawa
Amir in Ottawa

Great service

K2P1L4

Manjur provides an amazing service. He inspects everything very carefully, and use his equipment (which many other inspector don't use) to enhance his inspection efficiently. Additionally, he is a very friendly guy and it is easy to ask everything you want to know about your potentially new house. I strongly recommend him.

Thank you so much Amir for an Excellent review and your positive feedback.

bahareh in Ottawa
bahareh in Ottawa

Home Inspection

I would highly recommend Manjur to anyone. We have used him twice now. The first house we considered we backed out of because of the inspection. I felt comfortable with Manjur, thought he was very thorough, professional and detailed. It was important to me to work with someone who would value their customers and take time to answer my questions. Manjur definitely met my exceptions. He pointed out issues I would never have noticed. As for the second house, it was just as helpful to use his expertise and we are moving forward to close in couple days.

Hi Bahareh,
Thank you so much for an excellent feedback
Regards
Manjur Mirza

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Tarion 30 days warranty home inspection

K2P1L4

I have done my 30 days inspection for my new home by Mr. Mirza. Before he was not known to me. When I called him for help he asked me many questions about house and instantly gave me appointment. He was very professional, he came on time with his all necessary tools. Without spending any time he looked at builder documents and started inspection from roof to basement, insolation to plumbing to electrical to heating and cooling system. He has completed his inspection from room to room, floor to floor and interior to exterior. He explained each and every detail to me and my wife. He answered all our questions in professional way, which exceeds our expectation.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Home inspection

Mr. Mirza was very punctual, thorough and answered my million questions. He is very well versed in his profession and was able to quell my fears and suggest options for small problems he found in the house. Buying an older home is a risk but I became confident after his thorough inspection. He took the time to explain every part of it as well. Thank you so much Mr. Mirza!

NTC
NTC

Riverside South Home Inspection

K2P1L4

Manjur has a great eye for detail! Despite being only a two-year old home, he found many cut corners by the builders and suggested ways to enhance insulation in areas around the home. I highly recommend Reliable Home Inspections and Thermal Imaging Inc.

Thank you so much for an excellent review and feedback

More about Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc., we are one of the leading Home Inspection Company in Ottawa and surrounding Area. We are well respected for thorough Inspection

We Provide Inspection services to DND, RCMP, Government of
Canada personnel and Families moving to Ottawa; we are approved supplier/TPSP of "Brookfield Global Relocation Services"

Inspection Process :
Inspection take about two to three hours , with most of our time being spent on the major components of the house:

• Foundation/Exterior
• Windows/Doors
• Structure
• Insulation
• Attic

We don't just look for symptoms, but find the root-cause of the problem with the home.

We also encourage you to participate during the inspection . It can be an invaluable learning experience.

We use thermal imaging/infrared technology to detect energy loss or heat loss/air leakage/missing insulation/overheated electrical component or Cable/structural deficiencies/mold or moisture intrusion & more.......