Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

Beatrice Dr ON K2P1L4
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Ottawa  >  Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

Reviews for Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

Jimmy in Ottawa
Jimmy in Ottawa

Home Inspection

Manjur has inspected 3 homes for me so far. I strongly recommend him for his attention to details, his thorough assessments and detailed reports. He takes pictures and documents everything while providing explanations on how to fix the issue. He is very reliable, very professional and protects the buyer from potential disasters. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants to protect their home and investment. Thank you Manjur

Thank you so much Jimmy for your excellent review

Irfan in Stittsville
Irfan in Stittsville

One year Tarion report

Reliable Home Inspection was recommended to me by a friend who was extremely satisfied with the service received. Mr. Manjur did an excellent job for our one year Tarion report. Very professional inspection and complete documentation and photos were provided to us.

We would highly recommend him.

Thank you Irfan for an excellent feedback

New Mattamy 1 year Home inspection

Mr. Mirza's home inspection is extremely thorough. He has done our properties each time and we will always continue to go through him. He provides a value added service especially taking care of the tarion warranty items for new homes through builders. He is extremely detail oriented and takes a lot of pictures. I would fully recommend him to any one looking for a very experienced and highly professional home inspector.

Thank you so much for your excellent review

kamal in Toronto
kamal in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

Beyond expectation Home Inspection

Manjur was recommend by a friend of mine and I know why, I had bad experience in the past but Manjur is definitely on top of everything regarding the home inspection. Very professional and accurate , he’s using all the technology needed to perform a thorough and meticulous home inspection. Among others things he found mice behind the walls and many other things. He was able to provide the report right after the home inspection.
If I ever need another home inspection, Manjur will be the only number I call. I will always recommend him to all my family and friends.

Thank you so much Kamal sharing your experience with us

Home Inspection

Manjur did the inspection when we bought our first home. He is very thorough and explains all the details. I would definitely recommend him. Thank you for the service Manjur!

Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto

1 Year Tarion Inspection

We hired Manjur to conduct our 1yr home inspection. We had hired a company to conduct our 30 day inspection and we not satisfied with the results. We took to the internet to find a home inspector that offered everything we were looking for (specifically thermal imaging and leak detection).

We hired Manjur and he came out with all of his equipment, much of what the other inspector did not carry. The end result was a completed Tarion submission list and approximately 184 pictures with the list referencing specific pictures.

I found Manjur to be very humble, prompt and really thorough. There was no need for us to follow him around or watch him, he just went about his work. I must admit I did kind of hover at first and he answered all my questions, by the end I was doing other things.

Manjur went up into our attic, dug deep into crevices, used the thermal imaging, showed us where there were cold spots and water damage and used his puncture tool to determine the moisture in ceiling.

From a home inspection standpoint, I was very impressed and I have and will continue to recommend him to my clients and anyone looking for a home inspector... but the best is yet to come...

I presented Manjur's findings to my builder who started asking me specific questions I couldn't answer "such as why did he say this or that" or "what did he mean here".

I managed to schedule a meeting with my builder, myself, his senior contractor and Manjur. Manjur went through the list with the builder and became my voice. I offered to pay him for his time and he politely declined.

Being in the customer service industry and dealing with clients everyday and service providers each day, Manjur is a rarity. I asked him how business was and he explained most of his business comes from referrals. I now know why.

I will be quite honest with you, our experience was fantastic and we will be hiring him again to keep our builder accountable. I recommend him to anyone looking. If you haven't hired a home inspector, it can be a daunting task, I know, I started from scratch. Take my word for it, he's a good one.

PROS: Price, Thermal Imaging, Moisture Identification

Hi Lynn,
I am really glad you are very happy with our
Home inspection services.
Thanks again for an excellent review

Jamil in Etobicoke
Jamil in Etobicoke

Very Reliable Home Inspector

Mr. Manjur is very responsible and expert home inspector. He was at our newly built house for about three hours and found many major and minor issues. Not to mention, he is never in a hurry! Besides, he is very well trained and well equipped to find any loop holes. Apart from his inspection, he has also taught us how to deal with Tarion warranty and how to well maintain the house in the long run. I would recommend him highly for any home inspection.

- Jamil

Hi JAMIL,
Thank you so much for an excellent review
Regards
Manjur

Rahim in Ottawa
Rahim in Ottawa

Condo Inspection

Manjur is exceptional in his trade. And he is very approachable/personable: He didn't mind me following him around during the inspection and asking questions; I think he actually preferred it, because he gave me a running commentary of what was and was not issue.
When you sign Manjur up, he's 100% on your side: He found issues that I am not sure somebody less diligent would have. The end result is that I am walking away from my purchase offer. I will, without doubt, call Manjur again to make sure that the home we buy is perfect for us.

Hi Rahim,
Thank you so much for an excellent review.

Nethu in Ottawa
Nethu in Ottawa

Home Pre Delivery Inspection

Mr Manjur is truly a professional and did a fantastic job in inspecting our newly built home. He arrived at the location even well before our appointment, and performed the inspection of our house for almost 3 hours. He uses state of the art equipment like thermal imaging to detect insulation issues. He provided us a detailed inspection report with all the photos in less than two days after the inspection. His price is very reasonable and I'm highly satisfied with his service. I will totally recommend him.

Thank you so much Nethu for an excellent review

simon.laperle in Toronto, Ontario
simon.laperle in Toronto, Ontario

Westboro home inspection 2017

We had the home inspection service in 2 parts since we needed extra work done. The major points for our work were listed and easily prioritized based on the report we received. Once the extra work was completed Manjur came back and was able to locate and validate the work as properly completed for us to renew our home insurance options.
Thanks Manjur
Simon

More about Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc. , we are one of the leading Home Inspection Company in Ottawa and surrounding Area. We are well respected for thorough Inspection We Provide Inspection services to DND, RCMP, Government of Canada personnel and Families moving to Ottawa; we are approved supplier/ TPSP ...