Beatrice Dr ON K2P1L4
Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

Reviews for Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

chyalahi in Ottawa
chyalahi in Ottawa

Home Inspection

Mr. Mirza is very professional inspector, he was on time and spend more than 3 hours to take pictures of exterior and interior issues of the house.He gave us a detail inspection report within a very short period of time, his prices are also very reasonable.

Thank you so much for your kind words

hosna.ahmadzai22
hosna.ahmadzai22

NA

Majnur is amazing! Very knowledgable and helpful! He explained everything and made sure all our questions were answered

Thanks HOSNA for an excellent review

Amir in Ottawa
Amir in Ottawa

Great service

Manjur provides an amazing service. He inspects everything very carefully, and use his equipment (which many other inspector don't use) to enhance his inspection efficiently. Additionally, he is a very friendly guy and it is easy to ask everything you want to know about your potentially new house. I strongly recommend him.

Thank you so much Amir for an Excellent review and your positive feedback.

bahareh in Ottawa
bahareh in Ottawa

Home Inspection

I would highly recommend Manjur to anyone. We have used him twice now. The first house we considered we backed out of because of the inspection. I felt comfortable with Manjur, thought he was very thorough, professional and detailed. It was important to me to work with someone who would value their customers and take time to answer my questions. Manjur definitely met my exceptions. He pointed out issues I would never have noticed. As for the second house, it was just as helpful to use his expertise and we are moving forward to close in couple days.

Hi Bahareh,
Thank you so much for an excellent feedback
Regards
Manjur Mirza

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Tarion 30 days warranty home inspection

613-884-7359
Beatrice Dr
K2P1L4

I have done my 30 days inspection for my new home by Mr. Mirza. Before he was not known to me. When I called him for help he asked me many questions about house and instantly gave me appointment. He was very professional, he came on time with his all necessary tools. Without spending any time he looked at builder documents and started inspection from roof to basement, insolation to plumbing to electrical to heating and cooling system. He has completed his inspection from room to room, floor to floor and interior to exterior. He explained each and every detail to me and my wife. He answered all our questions in professional way, which exceeds our expectation.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Home inspection

Mr. Mirza was very punctual, thorough and answered my million questions. He is very well versed in his profession and was able to quell my fears and suggest options for small problems he found in the house. Buying an older home is a risk but I became confident after his thorough inspection. He took the time to explain every part of it as well. Thank you so much Mr. Mirza!

NTC
NTC

Riverside South Home Inspection

Manjur has a great eye for detail! Despite being only a two-year old home, he found many cut corners by the builders and suggested ways to enhance insulation in areas around the home. I highly recommend Reliable Home Inspections and Thermal Imaging Inc.

sheziaziz
sheziaziz

Home Inspection

Reliable Home Inspection provided a thorough inspection of the home we were interested in putting an offer. Attention to detail and a room by walk through allowed us to get a full understanding of the issues that needed to be addressed. Great job!

abbasiar
abbasiar

Home Inspection in Ottawa

Mirza saved me from buying a good looking house that was internally a garbage. He saved me wasting my biggest investment.- I recently bought a house in Ottawa where I selected to purchase a house before the one I just bought. My offer was accepted for earlier house, it looked fine but when i hired Reliable Home Inspection they sent Mirza Manjur who met with me for the firs time and he conducted the inspection. The inspection was done in my presence and Mirza started identifying serious damages and problems in the house, the list of issues did not stop on few things and it continued until end. Finally he provided an inspection report containing very few positives that he found, and 90% of report was full of problems in the house. I believe no one like Non professional person could have detected those damages. As a result, I rejected this house.

When Mirza was conducting inspection, he was showing me the findings and advising me how serious were the damages and issues as well as how much it could cost me if i try to fix each item. I was surprised with his knowledge and the process of inspection where he was inspecting everything in detailed. I felt right a way that he is watching my best interest and honestly mentioning that the owner may not know about some of hidden problems.

Then I found another house and requested Mirza to conduct inspection on this house too on a short notice. He applied the same inspection process and found most of the things in perfect condition and only few minor things to be fixed. Therefore, I bought this house. I am very much happy with my purchase and noted Mirza's contact info to give to all of my friends and family members to keep it if any one is looking for a house inspection.

I can confidently say that, Mirza Manjur is an excellent honest professional and he has great education, experience, expertise and latest equipment to conduct home inspection. The one main reasons of buying this second house is that I observed his maximum satisfaction in the quality of this house.

bidhan.eduaid
bidhan.eduaid

Home Inspection

Very efficient service, took the time to inspect the house thoroughly and explain the findings with recommendation.

Thank you Bidhan for an excellent feedback

More about Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc., we are one of the leading Home Inspection Company in Ottawa and surrounding Area. We are well respected for thorough Inspection

We Provide Inspection services to DND, RCMP, Government of
Canada personnel and Families moving to Ottawa; we are approved supplier/TPSP of "Brookfield Global Relocation Services"

Inspection Process :
Inspection take about two to three hours , with most of our time being spent on the major components of the house:

• Foundation/Exterior
• Windows/Doors
• Structure
• Insulation
• Attic

We don't just look for symptoms, but find the root-cause of the problem with the home.

We also encourage you to participate during the inspection . It can be an invaluable learning experience.

We use thermal imaging/infrared technology to detect energy loss or heat loss/air leakage/missing insulation/overheated electrical component or Cable/structural deficiencies/mold or moisture intrusion & more.......