Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

Beatrice Dr ON K2P1L4
Home Inspection
Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 5 timesBest of 2019winner 5 times

Reviews for Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

moezpirani in Ottawa
moezpirani in Ottawa

One Year Tarion Warranty Inspection

We had a great experience with the Reliable Home Inspection. Manjur is very thorough professional and our experience with him was very pleasant and productive. He was very responsive on email and phone. We got the report within three days after inspection which has covered all the relevant information.

Thank you so much Moez for an excellent review

Srinivasa Tadepalli in Ottawa
Srinivasa Tadepalli in Ottawa

Barrhaven home inspection review

Very thorough and detailed explaination. Mr Mirza is very well equipped professional who knows his job clearly.
Very satisfied. I recommend his service.
10/10 . Thank you very much and good luck

Thank you so much Srinivasa for your excellent review

Ad
Ad

Home inspection

Manjul did a good job on inspecting my house and giving me detailed information on the service

sakib
sakib
1 review Ottawa, ON

Home Inspection on a newly built house

Very thorough work. Guidance on how/where to send all required information to builder was useful.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Home Inspection 2nd year

Excellent Customer Service and received report on time. Knowledge and available for follow up questions. We bought a new home and he has inspected our home three times so far.

Thank you so much for an excellent review

Shemontee R.
Shemontee R.

House inspection

Manjur was a very thorough home inspector who took his time to review the entire house and not only find major deficiencies but also took the time to find any small flaws. He would provide tips on how to mitigate these and on general home maintenance. Friendly and helpful.

Avijit
Avijit

30 day home inspection

Mr. Manjur was really thorough and professional. He arrived on time. He took great care and time with inspection, explained to us lot of important points to look for and showed us where the deficiencies were. He had a thermal camera which proved the heat losses and lack of insulation.

I would definitely recommend him to my acquaintances. He did an excellent job.

Thank you so much AVIJIT for your excellent feedback

Jafar
Jafar

Home Inspection

Manjur Ahmad from Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc provided 30 days warranty inspection for my home. The issues that exist in a new home are not always what we think it is. The root cause often lies in places which we cannot see nor have access to. I liked the service of Manjur because he has the tools to view and access the right area. For example, using the thermal imaging tools, issues such as lack of insulation, uneven room temperature, and hot/cold water supply were easily identified or verified. With his experience, he provided recommendation or possible solution which was very useful to communicate with the builder. His report was detailed and each reported issue had one or more photos attached and referenced from the report. I found it useful for tracking. He methodically went over each area of the house. After the initial inspection, he took his time to document the issues right away to capture them accurately. The service provided by Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc was very useful for me to understand the build of the new house and address issues that were identified.

Thanks Jafar for an excellent feedback

heraths in Ottawa
heraths in Ottawa

Home inspection

I bought a new home from a builder. I had reviewed carefully the builder and they have done a good job with building. Delivery was smooth and our pre-delivery inspection we find only very few comments. I have asked Mr. Manjur for 30 days inspection. He spend few hours going through the details of the house. He has also done some work before coming, taking pictures from outside of the house etc. During the inspection, he was going through the details carefully. His amicable personality really helps. He also very responsive and educate me during the process. That really helped me when I prepared my 30 day report to Tarion. The report Mr. Manjur prepared for Tarion is comprehensive and everything is detailed with picture proofs. I highly recommend his service and very happy with his professionalism and high quality work.

Thank you so much HERATHs for an excellent review and your feedback

QQ
QQ

Home inspect

Mr. Manjur Mirza inspected the house for me yesterday afternoon. He was a very serious and careful inspector, he patiently explained to me every problem. He is very dedicated and is a recommended home inspector.

Thank you so much for an excellent review

More about Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc., we are one of the leading Home Inspection Company in Ottawa and surrounding Area. We are well respected for thorough Inspection

We received the prestigious award "Consumer Choice Award-2019" & "Home-Stars Award 2019" (Five Times)

Inspection Process :
Inspection take about two to three hours , with most of our time being spent on the major components of the house:

• Foundation/Exterior
• Windows/Doors
• Structure
• Insulation
• Attic

We don't just look for symptoms, but find the root-cause of the problem with the home.

We also encourage you to participate during the inspection . It can be an invaluable learning experience.

We use thermal imaging/infrared technology to detect energy loss or heat loss/air leakage/missing insulation/overheated electrical component or Cable/structural deficiencies/mold or moisture intrusion & more.......