Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

Beatrice Dr ON K2P1L4
Home Inspection
Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

Reviews for Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

Shaheen in Nepean
Shaheen in Nepean
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Happy Customer!

I have had Reliable Home Inspections to inspect two homes in the past 10 years. These were newly build homes; Reliable Home Inspections found issues with both homes and prepared reports for warranty claim. Manjur is very professional, knowledgeable and meticulous. He took plenty of pictures and explained his findings clearly to me. I highly recommend Reliable Home Inspections.

Hi Shaheen,
Thank you so much for an excellent feedback and your review
Manjur Mirza

Joseph
Joseph

Tarion 30 days warranty home inspection

Manjur is very professional. Show up on time. Home inspection was done carefully and any single piece of my house was checked. You will not regret hiring Manjur to inspect your home.

Thank you Joseph for your excellent review

mineneh in Ottawa
mineneh in Ottawa

House Inspection to Buy House

I attended the full inspection session of the house I intended to buy, by Mr. Manjur. I witnessed Mr. Manjur went to all the details of the house during his inspection services. He caught all the defects in the house - minor to major - and described them in a very professional way to my satisfaction. He also recommended cost effective solutions to fix the defects. From his inspection procedures, the instruments he used for inspection and his professional explanations, I can tell the high standard of inspection service he provided me. Besides, he spent enough time with me to explain and answer all my questions after inspection. He also picked up my phone call days after inspection to respond to my question.

I am very happy with his services, and I strongly recommend him for similar services.

Hi MINENEH,
Thank you so much for you excellent review and feedback
Manjur

Ashraf
Ashraf

New house inspection

Mr. Mirza is very professional in the work he does. My dad bought a new house last year, and Mr. Mirza performed our 1 year Tarion warranty inspection. I was amazed by the thoroughness in his work. He scanned through each and every corner of our house and found some problems which were critical for the warranty.

I trust his work and would love to recommend anyone who needs an inspection for his/her house in the future.

Thank you so much Ashraf for an excellent review

suo
suo

One year inspection

Excellent service with great details and patience! We get very helpful recommendations from Manjur on our house maintenance!

Suo,
Thank you so much for an excellent review
Manjur

humayun
humayun
1 review Gatineau,

Home inspection

I hired Manjur from Reliable Home inspection to carry out a house inspection.
He did a thorough and professional job, and answered all questions in detail. He presented the facts clearly.

Thank you Humayun for an excellent feedback

Santhosh  in Kanata
Santhosh in Kanata

First time home buyer

We hired Manjur for home inspection. He arrived early on the inspection and already started inspecting outside of the house before I reach there. I learnt lot about house by following him. He was professional throughout, explained each and everything in detail what are the current issues and also explained possible future problems. He gave detailed report with photographs.
I am very happy that we hired Manjur for home inspection.

Thank you so much Santhosh for an excellent feedback

Yakine in Ottawa
Yakine in Ottawa

Home Inspection - First Home Buyer

As a first home buyer, I haven't any clue how to inspect a house and detect some red flags until I met Manjur!
He is very thorough and explains all the details and always ready to repeat the explanation again when I asked, he was very patient and professional!

Hi Yakine,
I am really glad that you are very happy with our services.
Manjur Mirza

HPL-Kze-uZE-8cg in Ottawa
HPL-Kze-uZE-8cg in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

First time home buyer

I have hired Mr. Mirza for our first time home purchase. Mr. Mirza was knowledgeable, professional and in the same time very personal and friendly making this process very pleasant. Highly recomended!

Thanks a lot for your review

Abdul & Nafi in Ottawa
Abdul & Nafi in Ottawa

Mattamy Half Moon Bay

The first time we used Manjur's services we were very impressed with the level of detail and quality of his inspection reports. Imagine our surprise when the buyer of our previous home showed up with him as their choice of home inspector to close the purchase! Just one more proof of his professionalism and excellence although we had to make some concessions to the buyer after the inspection. Our decision to rely on his services one more time for our 1-Year Tarion Warranty inspection in our current home was therefore a no-brainer. He has again prepared another detailed post-inspection report exceeding even our already high expectation of him. We have recommended him to our friends.

Thank you Abdul and Nafi for an excellent review

More about Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc.

Reliable Home Inspection & Thermal Imaging Inc., we are one of the leading Home Inspection Company in Ottawa and surrounding Area. We are well respected for thorough Inspection

We Provide Inspection services to DND, RCMP, Government of
Canada personnel and Families moving to Ottawa; we are approved supplier/TPSP of "Brookfield Global Relocation Services"

Inspection Process :
Inspection take about two to three hours , with most of our time being spent on the major components of the house:

• Foundation/Exterior
• Windows/Doors
• Structure
• Insulation
• Attic

We don't just look for symptoms, but find the root-cause of the problem with the home.

We also encourage you to participate during the inspection . It can be an invaluable learning experience.

We use thermal imaging/infrared technology to detect energy loss or heat loss/air leakage/missing insulation/overheated electrical component or Cable/structural deficiencies/mold or moisture intrusion & more.......