The Landscaping Company Inc

M  Court from Fort Saskatchewan
M Court from Fort Saskatchewan
1 review Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Landscaping

These guys delivered what they promised from start to finish, upstanding company & would so recommend to anyone. Our deadline was end of June for our wedding & by mid May they were done. It was so nice to hire a company
that listened & actually gave a damn! The pride in workmanship from their foreman Mike & crews says a lot about the company & again, if you are looking to hire someone to do your yard do not hesitate to contact Jake & Ryan.

Janet Dews from Sherwood Park
Janet Dews from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Regrading my yard

After thoroughly reading Homestars and Google reviews, BBB reviews, asking for verbal recommendations and looking at company websites I asked this company to provide an estimate to regrade my yard. Of the three companies that came out (and I was selective in who I called) this company came in with the most reasonable bid. Ryan came out the very day I called and stayed for about an hour answering questions and assessing what needed to be done. He got back to me the next day with a quotation. He and his brother Jake were very knowledgeable about landscaping procedures and I could tell they took pride in their work. I liked their business model - their employees are rewarded for doing a good job - NOT for getting the job done quickly and bringing in the most money. Ultimately I did not go with this company however as at the last minute a family friend with a landscaping business offered to do the work for next to nothing (an offer we couldn't pass up as we are in a financial pinch right now with other serious home issues that need to be addressed). BUT, if this family friend hadn't offered I would have definitely gone with this company. I hope I have the opportunity to do business with them in the future.

Kelly Landry in Morinville
Kelly Landry in Morinville
7 reviews Fort Saskatchewan, AB

landscaping

Absolutely breathtaking designs, no detail is overlooked. Fantastic work and a great bunch of guys (and handsome too)! Online website is beautiful and their before and after pictures really show their work well. Thank you.

Songlin Pan in Edmonton
Songlin Pan in Edmonton
4 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Back yard landscaping

I need to kill the weeds and plant some flower and shrubs in my back yard, my back yard was not taken care well so it is not looking good. The Landscaping Company did the job good.

cmorgie
cmorgie
1 review Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Retaining wall and full front yard landscape project

We worked with Jake and Ryan from design to build to finish and were very satisfied with the final product. They were great to work with. We are very happy and would recommend them to any one for any landscape project they have.